A $yndicate message - on the BK narrative

Prefonteen

2 minutes ago, Syrachime said:

There comes a point when something has gone too far or on for too long, and I think this war in terms of everything that's been involved in it has gotten to that point.  This war needs to end...

The only way this could end is if Coalition B literally runs dry of resources and or members willing to fight. The former being more likely than the latter as most members in Coalition B don't actually play but just push buttons when they are told and go inactive for days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Viva Miriya
30 minutes ago, Syrachime said:

This needs to end...  This war is unprecedented in every conceivable way in terms of damage, length, and politics.  As a result, it is fracturing and destroying the game...  The toxicity of everything behind this is sickening and the damage that is being done just gets worse by the day.  There comes a point when something has gone too far or on for too long, and I think this war in terms of everything that's been involved in it has gotten to that point.  This war needs to end...

On the other hand, I dream of war without end. So I appreciate posts like this. Thank you.

Have you heard of the Melian Dialogue my dude? Do you know what happened after? Bear that in mind when whining about peace.

22 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

That's the point of the war though. Coalition B is committed to damaging and killing off Coalition A as much as possible. It's not a side-effect; it's intentional.

Would you say we're scorching the Earth?

• Haha 6

unknown.png

Could maybe some BK/TKR alliance be possible after all? I don't think BK & allies have much reason to like GOONS or trust them. If the war lasts long enough, seeing a shift of allies would''t be completely out of the realm of possibility. If I was BK I wouldn't trust GOONS at all post war & have an open mind to maybe a change from the status quo if allying some of the other PnW based alliances was a real possibility. GOONS report everything culture I would think in opposition to BK's meme culture as well. Since GOONS report all the jokes as well. BK & allies can't be blind to the damaging nature of the GOONS invasion, but mainly stuck fighting with them due to political reasons.

libertyribbon.png

55 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

unknown.png

Could maybe some BK/TKR alliance be possible after all? I don't think BK & allies have much reason to like GOONS or trust them. If the war lasts long enough, seeing a shift of allies would''t be completely out of the realm of possibility. If I was BK I wouldn't trust GOONS at all post war & have an open mind to maybe a change from the status quo if allying some of the other PnW based alliances was a real possibility. GOONS report everything culture I would think in opposition to BK's meme culture as well. Since GOONS report all the jokes as well. BK & allies can't be blind to the damaging nature of the GOONS invasion, but mainly stuck fighting with them due to political reasons.

It was called OO.  Ask Curu how that ended.

That being said, if anyone in IQ is actually looking to help change things up, TKR is all ears.  Bipolar worlds just aren’t good for the meta.

4 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

It was called OO.  Ask Curu how that ended.

That being said, if anyone in IQ is actually looking to help change things up, TKR is all ears.  Bipolar worlds just aren’t good for the meta.

I don't think BK would have interest in the type of hegemony GOONS/NPO would like to make; so might be a conflict of interest for them at some point. Although not even in their channel anymore, so no idea what they might actually do. 

libertyribbon.png

7 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I don't think BK would have interest in the type of hegemony GOONS/NPO would like to make; so might be a conflict of interest for them at some point. Although not even in their channel anymore, so no idea what they might actually do. 

"Why do I keep getting all these warnings? Can't be my fault, must be GOONS fault."

proceeds to derail every topic ever posted into a conversation about GOONS

surprisedpikachu.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Salt Meat said:

"Why do I keep getting all these warnings? Can't be my fault, must be GOONS fault."

proceeds to derail every topic ever posted into a conversation about GOONS

surprisedpikachu.jpg

You guys tend to advertise the most blatant you want a One World Order; although not really sure of other alliances in your coalition who'd also favor a UniPolar world. I just know I've been told by BK gov they don't do hegemonies in the past, although obviouslly they'll act based on the situation & self interests. Although that might be using moderation as a weapon if you're threatening to report people for bringing up your name in relation to the war. (Also shows how absurd you guys are with the reporting if that's the type of stuff,, lol)

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You guys tend to advertise the most blatant you want a One World Order; although not really sure of other alliances in your coalition who'd also favor a UniPolar world. I just know I've been told by BK gov they don't do hegemonies in the past, although obviouslly they'll act based on the situation & self interests. Although that might be using moderation as a weapon if you're threatening to report people for bringing up your name in relation to the war. (Also shows how absurd you guys are with the reporting if that's the type of stuff,, lol)

I'm not threatening anything, I'm saying this topic has nothing to do with us, nor does every other single topic you feel the need to derail into a conversation about us.

You made a thread complaining about all the warnings you've gotten, and somehow concluded that it's our fault, not the fact that you can't manage to post in a topic about puppies without bringing up that GOONS probably eats them.

Anyway, best of luck to Syndicate and BK in sorting your differences.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Salt Meat said:

I'm not threatening anything, I'm saying this topic has nothing to do with us, nor does every other single topic you feel the need to derail into a conversation about us.

You made a thread complaining about all the warnings you've gotten, and somehow concluded that it's our fault, not the fact that you can't manage to post in a topic about puppies without bringing up that GOONS probably eats them.

Anyway, best of luck to Syndicate and BK in sorting your differences.

I think you guys and NPO are just playing from a different mindset than most of the other alliances, who are thinking a BiPolar World as the worst outcome. Although think NPO/GOONS decided to go for a UniPolar world when signing the Unjust Path, lol you're sensitive to GOONS being considered related to the global war. :P

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I think you guys and NPO are just playing from a different mindset than most of the other alliances, who are thinking a BiPolar World as the worst outcome. Although think NPO/GOONS decided to go for a UniPolar world when signing the Unjust Path, lol you're sensitive to GOONS being considered related to the global war. :P

I can fairly confidently say that no, we are not related to the CB/justification for a war that started months before we existed.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Goober said:

Noctis/Goons. Pls stay on topic. If you cannot, get a room. 

In other words, gtfo. 

Sorry, this is why we can't have nice things.

5 minutes ago, Leo the Great said:

TKR doesn’t sign subhumans, right Mitsuru?

I know you are running out of lies/excuses, etc. but are you really going to play "your advertisement hurt my feelings, you have to pay" card?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Leonard J Crabs said:

It sure is telling that the losing side wants the war to end. Have you tried capitulating on terms yet?

So, your suggestion is that the "losing side" should just stay silent and let the "winning side" hide the truth?

Surprised a member of Goons would support such a stance. I will keep it in mind.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5