[REPORT] Inappropriate Flag

Majima Goro

• Moderators

This is a Non Discussion Forums, anyone who isnt the accuser, the accused or providing evidence that is not a staff member will be receiving a warning. 

Please do not reply if you do not meet the criteria to reply to this topic, thanks!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

I dont want to make a new thread so I'll report one more thing here.

I have been spam embargoed by multiple GOONS. It is probably because I embargoed them not to play baseball with them. Anyways, their reason for embargoes are: " Embargoing GOONS, antisemitism."

Now, the word antisemitism means a hate for people who practise Judaism. Now, this is a complete label and as such, one which makes me sad. We have already seen what labels can do to a person mentally and irl(refer: Nokia being accused of you know what). Please take action against such people.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• Administrators
On 11/28/2019 at 12:44 AM, AntMan said:

I dont want to make a new thread so I'll report one more thing here.

I have been spam embargoed by multiple GOONS. It is probably because I embargoed them not to play baseball with them. Anyways, their reason for embargoes are: " Embargoing GOONS, antisemitism."

Now, the word antisemitism means a hate for people who practise Judaism. Now, this is a complete label and as such, one which makes me sad. We have already seen what labels can do to a person mentally and irl(refer: Nokia being accused of you know what). Please take action against such people.

Can you please make a new report with specific nation links, etc. related to this?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic