[TREATY]Auctor-Alpha Announcement

Roquentin

No treaties from Kingsglaive at least while attached to GOONs. Unless maybe they adopt a more Anarchist/Libertarian theme and evil purified; I’d maybe think about it. Maybe it’s fate we met one last time on this world so I can guide them toward the path to Nirvana.

• Downvote 2

roq_Bot.V.3.5 reporting for duty.

Selection of the upvote has been complete...

.... scanning for additional instructions....

...Previous scan has resulted in no further instructions...

Shutting Down

17 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

You two deserve each other 

Alpha will have a hard time ever recovering from this political move, other than as a loyal Roqbot if the Unjust Path succeeds this war. (Hard to imagine them reversing course on taking the Unjust Path with them at this point)

10 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Alpha will have a hard time ever recovering from this political move, other than as a loyal Roqbot if the Unjust Path succeeds this war. (Hard to imagine them reversing course on taking the Unjust Path with them at this point)

ya everything was going really well until..

• Upvote 1

Just now, Auctor said:

ya everything was going really well until..

I'll admit you guys had a reason for taking the nuclear option & feeling this war became all or nothing. Although still would like to see people come around in support of Liberty and opposed to tyranny at the end somehow. Although happy endings don't usually happen with luck, lol.

7 minutes ago, Auctor said:

liberty is the obligation to tyrannize oneself as you amply demonstrate

Well, I'd be happy to be proven wrong if you guys haven't fully decided on the Unjust Path & establishing a Global Hegemony using pure brute strength methods. Although almost just missing Mushroom Kingdom to have most of the leadership from CnG together again, with Pre-Karma NPO not much different than the Unjust Path anyways.

Would be happy to be proven wrong; although somehow I doubt GOONS would last in a world without an absolute hegemony.

• Downvote 1

For Steve! 

Glad to be able to defend Steve once again. 

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Well, I'd be happy to be proven wrong if you guys haven't fully decided on the Unjust Path & establishing a Global Hegemony using pure brute strength methods. Although almost just missing Mushroom Kingdom to have most of the leadership from CnG together again, with Pre-Karma NPO not much different than the Unjust Path anyways.

I'd have you note that MK leadership is in this game, and hates us :P That being said, Opus Dei/Drinking Buddies Doctrine is far superior to lame 2007 mentions! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1