'Goons harassing players'

Murtaza

1 hour ago, BurntCornMuffin said:

I am the DMer.  This guy had been spamming our entire alliance with the same canned message, and I responded with this fabrication, not realizing this person would actually fall for it.   I figured the Soros bit would out it as a clear troll, but apparently this individual did not get it.  I will clarify right now that nothing in that response happened, and I was very much messing with the op, rather tactlessly in hindsight.

Dude, did goons sent you a life threat this time?
Even if you did this on purpose your nation is bound to get a strike by @Alex. Because trolling is not allowed. 
Anyways, I didn't knew someone would write a 2 para essay against their own alliance. I don't really feel that you wrote that for the "trolling" purpose.
Dont worry, speak the truth ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Moderators

This is a No-Discussion post. Do not reply to this topic unless you meet one of the following criteria:

• You are the topic creator
  • You are the accused in the original topic
  • You have specific evidence to provide regarding the report
  • You are a Staff member

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

• Administrators

Whether or not this is trolling, I can't say definitively, but regardless I am not the police. If anyone is experienced real-life harassment they should contact real-life authorities (i.e. their local police.) There's nothing for me to do here.

• Upvote 3

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic