Communism Cringe

TUCO

Libertarian/Anarchism wins for the ideal world always; since anything which involves freedom & some might misidentify as being related to communism at all would still be included. Hopefully GOONS have abandoned any support of Communism & their Gay Only Policy after recent PR Disasters. Being straight should never be a crime or "wrong".

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Libertarian/Anarchism wins for the ideal world always; since anything which involves freedom & some might misidentify as being related to communism at all would still be included. Hopefully GOONS have abandoned any support of Communism & their Gay Only Policy after recent PR Disasters. Being straight should never be a crime or "wrong".

what

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Please keep this discussion contained to pictures and definitions of communism and not about the GOONS alliance's gay-only policy, please and thank you.

Here's a relevant picture:
QSt7wKV.png

Here's another associated picture:

CAAkZTh.png

Wow - China made it onto both images! Politics certain is a spectrum of values, isn't it?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Improper-Request-2.gif

the creator of GOONS, Marx, has always been a benevolent leader. Why, just the other day, some of our outstanding citizens saw rainbows with Marx's face. This spurred him to such caring sentiment to increase our food rations to 1.5k food per day. We even have some non-starving nations.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, TUCO said:

let me just educate all the cringey communist children on communism.

so you want to redistribute the wealth? ok thats great. now whos going to do it? the revolutionary communist government? ok thats great.

alright communist government give the people the mansions!

image.png.c691b46db4a260c29d48d28057f7afa4.png

wait stop you cant have that! you said it was for the people!

image.png.bec93efe53bbae59884f12dcc00375a9.png

wait we have to live in this? what do you mean? why do you get the mansions??

as you can see that the government redistributes the wealth to themselves when given the power as such in a communist government.

theyre not in the power they are because theyre nice people. theyre in there cause theyre hungry for power and they will take more if given the chance.

so are all you children done with your communist fantasy? its been annoying people who actually suffered under it for a while. stop with the damn cringe.

Nice field of straw humanoids you have there, friend.

32 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Are you normally this far up your own rear, or is today a special day where you put extra effort into smelling Ayn Rand's farts?

Edited by dragonshardz
  • Upvote 1

i2FSAiF.gif

1 hour ago, Teaspoon said:

Why is anyone in power? You're talking about Communism, the very first and most important criteria of which is the abolition of the state.

Oh wait you're one of those dipshits who thinks that generic totalitarian dicatorships are Communist because the ruling body calls themselves a communist party. lol.

I have couple of question about your view on communism, if you don't mind. 

First of, have there ever been a country you believe have succesfully been able to implement communsime?

Second, if no country have been able to implement communsime succesfully, why do you believe that is? 

Third question, if you where to succesfully implement communsime in a country, how would you fixs the answer to the second question? 

All Goons are welcome to answer, even though i am like 90% sure that the number of real communist in the goons is around 2% at most. 
With your alliance just being here to troll people. And that if the game allowed Nazis you would most likely be roleplaying them instead. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

tenor (1).gif

58 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

please tell us more about the GOONS violent abolition of heterosexuality i am very interested

• Haha 1

Just now, endorsementova said:

is there something wrong with being gay and on board with the communist agenda my friend

Only when you're harassing people by sending creep things & trying to force those views on others. Otherwise live and let live.

28 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

For those who don't get the reference,

gaymandatory.png?width=1440&height=134

25 minutes ago, endorsementova said:

please tell us more about the GOONS violent abolition of heterosexuality i am very interested

Please make a new thread about that - this thread is for posting tiny pictures of buildings from communist countries, not how homosexually self-aware our alliances are.

ZNBMTje.png?1

S9XyXYI.jpg?1

Edited by Supreme Master Joi
added pictures
  • Upvote 1

Improper-Request-2.gif

22 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

For those who don't get the reference,

gaymandatory.png?width=1440&height=134

I would like to introduce you to the concept of a joke.

But you wouldn't get it.

15 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Only when you're harassing people by sending creep things & trying to force those views on others. Otherwise live and let live.

Did you know that not everything someone says on the Internet is true?

i2FSAiF.gif

14 minutes ago, dragonshardz said:

I would like to introduce you to the concept of a joke.

But you wouldn't get it.

Did you know that not everything someone says on the Internet is true?

Wouldn't expect goons to get a joke even when its spelled out right in front of them.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1