Communist Alliance Cringe

TUCO

1 minute ago, ChloeJessica said:

Breaking: Insignificant Fool on Obscure Browser Game says Communism is "Cringe", Communism Rates Drop to Zero

yes insignificant fool whos actually been in a communist country and knows about it unlike you.

lol. stay ignorant.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, TUCO said:

yes. i guarantee youve never been in a communist country in your life and youve never talked with anyone who came from one. youre ignorant if you think communism works.

Again you show your idiocy. I mean I'd say ignorance, but it's really not.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

also this is calling people out for an OOC reason and thus does not belong in this forum. or on these boards at all. good job.

its about communist alliance too lol you gonna report? thats your only defense since you actually dont know anything about communism.

lol.

2 minutes ago, The Meat said:

Oh have you? Which one? :allears:

cuba

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

1 minute ago, TUCO said:

its about communist alliance too lol you gonna report? thats your only defense since you actually dont know anything about communism.

lol.

we're communist in character and out of character. you're explicitly calling us out for being communist out of character. that's explicitly against the rules. you're not too smart, are you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Oh so you actually grew up in an authoritarian dictatorship masked as communism, yeah ok.

So anyway... I kind of wish that beans were a resource in PnW. Like food, but not as good.

• Downvote 9

we're communist in character and out of character. you're explicitly calling us out for being communist out of character. that's explicitly against the rules. you're not too smart, are you.

LOL ROLEPLAYER.

but anyways you do the communism through the alliance as well which you actually do mean.

• Downvote 6

6 minutes ago, Fulcrum said:

Most humans are too stupid to be in any decisionmaking process. I propose we all subscribe to the only true ideology, Fulcrumism, where the world bows down to me

I can get behind this

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Meat said:

Oh so you actually grew up in an authoritarian dictatorship masked as communism, yeah ok.

So anyway... I kind of wish that beans were a resource in PnW. Like food, but not as good.

yes cause thats what communism leads to if you give the government power to redistrubte wealth they give it to themselves.

and are you being racist? calling me a beaner? bro thats racist!!!!

Like they could be split up into different types of beans. Black beans could be food, of course. Cause they are amazing with ham.

Black Eye Peas are not only an amazing musical group, but a great beans as well. I imagine that it would be used instead of steel. Cause tanks built from black eye peas would be just as useful as regular tanks in this game!

• Upvote 1

• Alex locked this topic