16 hours ago, The Meat said:

Gazette_Vol_4-1_Final.png

Gazette_Vol_4-2_Final.png

Gazette_Vol_4-3_FInal.png

Gazette_Vol_4-4_Final.png

Gazette_Vol_4-5_Final.png

Gazette_Vol_4-6_Final.png

Gazette_Vol_4-7_Final.png

Good read but I'd recommend slightly larger font and a darker color for us old folks. Grey-on-white in size 8 is very hard to read.

16 hours ago, Captain Splendid said:

Of all the things I've ever read, this was one of them.

Well done, sir.

I like your avatar pic

15 hours ago, Comrade Marx said:

There is only the permanent revolution.

That may be the intent and maybe even the best course for the revolution but I think the kinder, gentler parts of human nature which may have initially lended themselves towards sympathizing with the workers will work against a permanent revolution. People want quiet, peace, and they want to settle down and not worry about the politics of the world. They crave the sweat of an honest day's labor and they crave to see the fruits of their labor in the end. The fruits in this metaphor of course being a better life post-revolution. People tend towards bursts of violence but I believe they also tend towards longer bursts of peace.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

Good read but I'd recommend slightly larger font and a darker color for us old folks. Grey-on-white in size 8 is very hard to read.

All font choices are made by Friend Computer, but I shall take your criticism under advisement. Thank You for your concern, comrade.

(if you click the picture you should get the huge version)