Alex Appreciation Day!

Wendell

Thanks @Alex

First and foremost, I appreciate the time you spend developing this game and coming out with updates consistently. It must take some effort and hard work to do such. Also, it must be stressful and perplexing as hell to moderate P&W, especially recently. Thx for not exploding due to that lol.  

• Like 1

PnW was the reason I found Discord. PnW was the reason I made such great friends online. It's why I started learning to code. This is by far one of the best games I've ever played. Thanks for creating PnW, @Alex! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

Alex > CN Admin

Honestly, having not played a nation sim game since CN many years ago, it's actually really neat to see an admin interacting directly with the player base as much as he does. CN admin was completely asleep at the wheel from what I remember.

Edited by Of The Flies
  • Like 1

I also don't always agree with Alex but I absolutely appreciate his time and effort going into this game. The community doesn't always make it easy (and yeah I'm including GOONS in that, no worries), but I'm glad he's ultimately a guy trying to do the right thing for the game and the wellbeing of the community. Thanks for having us, Alex!

• Like 1

2CmeZXo.gif

I would appreciate @Alex if he brought Keno back... ;) Seriously though, you’ve done a great job making this game a great place to procrastinate on schoolwork, and meet many people (With debatably shady backgrounds, but that’s besides the point). Keep it up!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm thankful for Alex because without him there wouldn't be GOONS and without us, there would only be the stale hatred folks have for BK and NPO.

In all seriousness, your efforts are appreciated.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

I've played dozens of these games over more than a dozen years, and I've seen them all fall apart... Alex has some flaws, but for all my experience he's still the 2nd best game administrator that I've ever seen, and his game has a chance to survive where all the others have fallen.

I've rarely seen a game survive past the kind of stunt DNFJ tried, but Sheepy took the right steps at the right time and if his game and community can survive that then it's already lasted longer than any other.