We in Kindergarden or something?

True King

Are we all in Kindergarden Again?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Has the forum become more toxic from all the reporting?

2. 2. Do you think all the reporting has made the forum better?

3. 3. Do you think the phrase "Nobody likes a Tattletale" applies heavily to GOONS & had they grown out of it like most people; the forums would be better right now?

4. 4. Arouund how many more months do you think the war will last?

5. 5. Do you believe in an eye for eye, when it comes to escalation of people tattliong on each other for the most minor of things?

6. 6. Do you think the forums a lot better if GOONS didn't join while being a "Tattletale" & more of a Goon Order of Natural Selection theme similiar to Arrgh?

7. 7. Do you think it will be to late post war to have any chance to prevent GOONS from even further taking over the fourm; as most of the game is killed off?

8. 8. Do you think Alex should ignore all rule violations reported by GOONS; unless over really serious stuff serious stuff?

9. 9. Do you think making this thread is a warnable offense and will get me suspended from the forum longer than ever before?

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Maybe you can be their new pet mascot as they're rolling you. lol. Commies united toward spilling commie blood. ;)

I mean, game politics and IRL politics are different right? You do know this?

And that PnW isn't really a good expression of ones political desires and work?

(related, if anyone is curious about the IWW, please DM me)

Just now, durmij said:

I mean, game politics and IRL politics are different right? You do know this?

And that PnW isn't really a good expression of ones political desires and work?

(related, if anyone is curious about the IWW, please DM me)

Yeah, their in-game politics are commie & your IRL politics are commie. (They're a mix of political beliefs)

4 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Yeah, their in-game politics are commie & your IRL politics are commie. (They're a mix of political beliefs)

That's, not, anywhere close to what I was getting at. The point I was making was that in game politics and out of game politics are completely different entities, and losing some pixels against them in a war neither of us started doesn't prevent us from aligning in real life.

Also, you keep harping on this line that they are fake communists, but you have no evidence other than a thread you can't find where one guy allegedly made fun of me. And you expect this assertion to overrule my own experiences talking to them about leftist topics such as: Rojava, why the democrats are awful, the DSA, Ariana Grande, the IWW, the philosophical failings of Third Worldism. Fake communists don't have any knowledge on these subjects. They just make gulag and guillotine jokes. You have no basis to your claims other than the fact that you don't like GOONS and you have history with them.

• Upvote 2

Just now, durmij said:

That's, not, anywhere close to what I was getting at. The point I was making was that in game politics and out of game politics are completely different entities, and losing some pixels against them in a war neither of us started doesn't prevent us from aligning in real life.

Also, you keep harping on this line that they are fake communists, but you have no evidence other than a thread you can't find where one guy allegedly made fun of me. And you expect this assertion to overrule my own experiences talking to them about leftist topics such as: Rojava, why the democrats are awful, the DSA, Ariana Grande, the IWW, the philosophical failings of Third Worldism. Fake communists don't have any knowledge on these subjects. They just make gulag and guillotine jokes. You have no basis to your claims other than the fact that you don't like GOONS and you have history with them.

Well, my comment on Commies spilling commie blood is even more valid then if you're just talking IC. Not sure why you tried brigning the IRL/IC line in response to that comment. Although I don't consider them to be OOC Commies, so obviously was talking about IC with that.

7 minutes ago, durmij said:

The gritty meme is tired and old. You are now officially an Enemy of Goons and we've all been laughing at you in that discord channel named #No-Durmijis-Allowed

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Well, my comment on Commies spilling commie blood is even more valid then if you're just talking IC. Not sure why you tried brigning the IRL/IC line in response to that comment. Although I don't consider them to be OOC Commies, so obviously was talking about IC with that.

Last I checked this forum is labeled OOC.

If you need to scratch that RP itch that badly might I suggest getting a Roll20 account? It's pretty great once you get used to the UI.

e: or does out of game not also imply ooc

e2: That's a legit question actually

Edited by Marxalot

Will be interesting to see if Goon Order of Natural Selection eventually becomes a thing; maybe after a leadership change or two more. Maybe then they could be accepted into the Libertarian/Anarchist Nexus and have a place in the world to come. :P

Guest Karl VII
20 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Maybe then they could be accepted into the Libertarian/Anarchist Nexus and have a place in the world to come. :P

Lol imagine actually believing that. Imagine someone actually believing that there is such a thing as anarcho capitalism. I thought those were just memes. Imagine actually hoping for a future in which your fate is to live as a slave soldier to something like the Walmart Empire just to die in the great cola wars against McDonalds for Walmarts exclusive right to sell sodas in North America or something of the sort. Truly a magnificent future under our new corporate overlords. Yeah that sounds like true anarchism yay ?

Will Ferrell Lol GIF
Edited by Karl VII

1 minute ago, Karl VII said:

Lol imagine actually believing that. Imagine someone actually believing that there is such a thing as anarcho capitalism. I thought those were just memes. Imagine actually envisioning to live as a slave soldier to something like the Walmart Empire just to die in the great cola wars against McDonalds for Walmarts exclusive right to sell sodas in North America or something of the sort. Truly a magnificent future under our new corporate overlords. Yeah that sounds like true anarchism.

Well, I think if the war lasts another 6 months; natural selection might weed them out anyways & those left it could be fitting name. Although a Libertarian/Anarchist Nexus doesn't consist of slaves like a communist world, instead free men and women able to to survive without a nanny state to protect them. :P

2 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Do you read long threads made by Noctis?

Yes

✔️ No

Do I read any really long threads of back or forth which doesn't involve my direct interests? Usually not, so not like my feelings are hurt you didn't read a lot of the pointless bickering happening at parts. :P

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

26 minutes ago, Marxalot said:

The gritty meme is tired and old. You are now officially an Enemy of Goons and we've all been laughing at you in that discord channel named #No-Durmijis-Allowed

Last I checked this forum is labeled OOC.

If you need to scratch that RP itch that badly might I suggest getting a Roll20 account? It's pretty great once you get used to the UI.

e: or does out of game not also imply ooc

e2: That's a legit question actually

Gritty has run his course. I'm thinking of sexy Durutti or something. And yes, out of game is OOC.

30 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You were the one to bring up the IRL line when you pitted my politics (or rather, your understanding of them) against the GOONS politics and implied they were fake.

This is where I get off. You found my breaking point. Congratulations. I can't waste my morning being bombarded by this unfounded nonsense by someone who can't even follow his own narrative thread. I'm blocking you for my own sanity. Which is saying a lot, because I've never blocked anyone before. Not even the ISIS supporter who expressed a desire to throw me off of a building several times.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, durmij said:

Gritty has run his course. I'm thinking of sexy Durutti or something. And yes, out of game is OOC.

You were the one to bring up the IRL line when you pitted my politics (or rather, your understanding of them) against the GOONS politics and implied they were fake.

This is where I get off. You found my breaking point. Congratulations. I can't waste my morning being bombarded by this unfounded nonsense by someone who can't even follow his own narrative thread. I'm blocking you for my own sanity. Which is saying a lot, because I've never blocked anyone before. Not even the ISIS supporter who expressed a desire to throw me off of a building several times.

So you were still dwelling on things said way back when it did sound like you were talking about your real views? Or maybe I just consider them Authoritarian more so in-game with their views; which is close enough to your in-game commie views anyways.

Edit; Authoritarian actually would be most accurate of their in-game views in all worlds pretty much; although Soviet Communism is basically the same thing.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

Why do these threads keep being made

Because Noctis is supremely not mad at goons and needs everyone to know that he is reacting to our presence in-game and on the forums in a very calm and rational manner by having just an extremely normal one all over the place.

I'm confused by the AMVs he keeps plastering over his posts though, do any of you ever bother clicking that stuff?

Yes

✔️ No

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Will be interesting to see if Goon Order of Natural Selection eventually becomes a thing; maybe after a leadership change or two more. Maybe then they could be accepted into the Libertarian/Anarchist Nexus and have a place in the world to come. :P

What the actual frick is this cringey bullshit?

Edited by Teaspoon
  • Upvote 1

"Oh man I hate the GOONS I hate them so much how can I express my hatred? Wait I know I'll put together a giant poll full of leading questions and passive-aggressively tell everyone how much I hate them while also implying that it's their fault that no one wants to talk to me!" --Methrage

Dear fellow, have you perhaps thought about trying meditation or something, it's got to be healthier for you than whatever this is

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, DivineCoffeeBinge said:

"Oh man I hate the GOONS I hate them so much how can I express my hatred? Wait I know I'll put together a giant poll full of leading questions and passive-aggressively tell everyone how much I hate them while also implying that it's their fault that no one wants to talk to me!" --Methrage

Dear fellow, have you perhaps thought about trying meditation or something, it's got to be healthier for you than whatever this is

I know you guys are new here but this is Noctis. You'll get used to it. 

• Upvote 1

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

On 11/25/2019 at 5:44 AM, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I think you forgot the same applies to me; also you guys aren't already firmly in a hegemonic position yet even before becoming overly notorious for your types of antic. When Epi has left almost every Discord Channel just to avoid harassment from many of you; kind of hard to imagine BK just brushing off everything you guys do forever. I think they still want a fun game in the future.

Epi intentionally misgendered me in the Discord, but we're the ones harassing *him*. hmmm.