We in Kindergarden or something?

True King

Are we all in Kindergarden Again?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Has the forum become more toxic from all the reporting?

2. 2. Do you think all the reporting has made the forum better?

3. 3. Do you think the phrase "Nobody likes a Tattletale" applies heavily to GOONS & had they grown out of it like most people; the forums would be better right now?

4. 4. Arouund how many more months do you think the war will last?

5. 5. Do you believe in an eye for eye, when it comes to escalation of people tattliong on each other for the most minor of things?

6. 6. Do you think the forums a lot better if GOONS didn't join while being a "Tattletale" & more of a Goon Order of Natural Selection theme similiar to Arrgh?

7. 7. Do you think it will be to late post war to have any chance to prevent GOONS from even further taking over the fourm; as most of the game is killed off?

8. 8. Do you think Alex should ignore all rule violations reported by GOONS; unless over really serious stuff serious stuff?

9. 9. Do you think making this thread is a warnable offense and will get me suspended from the forum longer than ever before?

3 minutes ago, blackcat12951 said:

image.png.555573150e664312c0e140f24e445080.png

Man, I wish I found the search function. I controlled F page by page.

9 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Have fun reading through it yourself, not doing anything more for you.. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897634

There is no reference to me in those pages, nor in the images contained within. My only guess is that you made an association between them making fun of you and them making fun of everybody, then you brought that association of being targeted against me because I responded to you. But less than 10 minutes has passed between your accusation and me finishing scouring your evidence, and it doesn't even hint towards your conclusion.

5 minutes ago, durmij said:

There is no reference to me in those pages, nor in the images contained within. My only guess is that you made an association between them making fun of you and them making fun of everybody, then you brought that association of being targeted against me because I responded to you. But less than 10 minutes has passed between your accusation and me finishing scouring your evidence, and it doesn't even hint towards your conclusion.

Used Screenshots of your responses to their text generator posts, might have been Marxalot posting if you can find it before something happens to it.

Although either way, your posts deserved to be laughed at anyways. So the posts with screens of your responses weren't even that bad; although was you who seemed to maybe be threatening to use moderation as a weapon with your earlier post. So try to stay on topic rather than imply things you shouldn't be.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

I think he can't tell the difference between leftists and throws us all into one category.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Those who can't see past their next move & its result are terrible chess players. Most of you are terrrible at playing this game as well; not sure if you guys think you're being clever. When dozens of terrible goons post drown out the few which weren't, like Archi who's response didn't make all of you look bad; its just downhill from there for you guys. lol

Enjoy your corn,

" - Local man playing Connect Four by himself in a park, 2019

3 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Used Screenshots of your responses to their text generator posts, might have been Marxalot posting if you can find it before something happens to it.

So, they quoted me? Like we're doing back and forth now?

4 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Oh no guys! He found our 20 year old exclusive clubhouse that is only accessible by people with a working internet connection!

I hope he doesn't check through our many posts and threads in FYAD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marxalot said:

Oh no guys! He found our 20 year old exclusive clubhouse that is only accessible by people with a working internet connection!

Your forum and threads on PnW in it have been well known for a while; they weren't really hidden anyways. (lol)

1 minute ago, Marxalot said:

Can you just directly link me to this screenshot so we can all have a good laugh? This run around vagueness is completely nonsensical.

2 minutes ago, durmij said:

Can you just directly link me to this screenshot so we can all have a good laugh? This run around vagueness is completely nonsensical.

Their threads are so long I haven't even read through them all and you weren't important enough for me to take a screenshot. Painful trying to read through those threads, you can suffer yourself through it if curious enough. Although basically just them laughing at you buying into the commie stuff; which shouldn't be to surprising anyways.

• Downvote 1

I'm not going to go through the thread looking. Solidarity with Noctis on this.
But he is right about me discussing ~libertarian philosophy~ using a souped up markov bot

Edited by Marxalot

3 minutes ago, blackcat12951 said:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897634&userid=144693 all of marxalots posts, none which even accidentally feature durmij.

The talk of the chat bot & him posting screens seems like it could have been him; since it was a similar style post with him responding to chat box stuff. Although we both know you could have deleted the post where he was featured before posting that or could have just been a response by someone else featuring him I got mixed up on, but either way if Durmj wants to think you guys are his heroes; actually kind of funny either way.

So not going to investigate it further. Enough should be obvious to him by now you guys aren't the communist revolutionaries to make his dreams come true from just looking around a bit. Although have with it I guess if he still thinks you guys are commies XD

I don't like GOONS but the anti-GOONS battalion has been so cringe, needy, and impotent that it's making me sympathetic to GOONS.

At least GOONS is laughing, which is what they set out to do and what I ultimately want to do too. 

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

3 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Their threads are so long I haven't even read through them all and you weren't important enough for me to take a screenshot. Painful trying to read through those threads, you can suffer yourself through it if curious enough. Although basically just them laughing at you buying into the commie stuff; which shouldn't be to surprising anyways.

So I'm not important enough for you to take a screen shot of them talking about me, but I am important for you to remember them mentioning me specifically and dedicate an entire page+ to telling me that GOONs are mocking me. For believing in politics they've discussed in-depth with me at a level that goes far passed passing familiarity.

You keep making claims about GOONS and I, and every time we look into them, the evidence is not there.

Most importantly, this entire thing is a derailment of the main point which you have not addressed. These forums are Alex's private property which we have been given access to as part of his business. The report function and strike system are clearly defined in the terms of service (which he can change at anytime, as long as they comply with various laws). GOONS utilization of these systems is in line with Alex's designs for this space.

4 minutes ago, Of The Flies said:

I'll have you know we consider Durmij a national treasure round these parts.

Love you too ❤️

2 minutes ago, Marxalot said:

I'm not going to go through the thread looking. Solidarity with Noctis on this but he is right about me discussing ~libertarian philosophy~ using a souped up markov bot

So, regular leftist in-fighting that may or may not of featured me? Or dunking on Ancaps?

1 minute ago, blackcat12951 said:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897634&userid=144693 all of marxalots posts, none which even accidentally feature durmij.

Forum journalism is hard work. I appreciate you.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Thalmor said:

I don't like GOONS but the anti-GOONS battalion has been so cringe, needy, and impotent that it's making me sympathetic to GOONS.

At least GOONS is laughing, which is what they set out to do and what I ultimately want to do too. 

Even if they do kill the game eventually, I'm still willing to admit they've provided some good laughs. This commie thing keeps getting funnier actually.

4 minutes ago, blackcat12951 said:

i read the thread again, and like i thought durmij does not appear in and text or image at all.

Maybe this was all an elaborate troll attempt to get you to read the entire thread again for no reason.

Credit due if that's the case!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, blackcat12951 said:

i read the thread again, and like i thought durmij does not appear in and text or image at all.

Well, I even said if he can find it before its deleted. Since you're all in the same discussion area, although at least you guys aren't just posting a bunch of pics of corn anymore. So posts are getting a little better. Also Durmj hates freedom anyways, so I don't care if he's confused and we've never seen eye to eye anyways due to that anyways. XD

34 minutes ago, blackcat12951 said:

Oh no don't post that! I might have another person in the official discord try to imply I doxxed them only to end up with them linking this screenshot as proof!
image.thumb.png.97cf8006b19940555d85445873ad6fb0.png

Just now, Marxalot said:

Oh no don't post that! I might have another person in the official discord try to imply I doxxed them only to end up with them linking this screenshot as proof!
image.thumb.png.97cf8006b19940555d85445873ad6fb0.png

Maybe they're using your skynet technology, where different people can seem the same; yet be different. XD

17 minutes ago, Marxalot said:

w-

what

Thought that was what it was called when someone tried reporting DNFJ and Kris as the same person based on IDs; could be mistaken. Although was joking, they got verified after and proven different enough for Alex. (Good enough for me)

Edit: Also the polls asking whether people thought the forum was more toxic, most thought the increased reporting was making more toxic; also poll indicated they weren't making the forum any better. So clear people don't like all the frivolous reports over minor stuff.

Also most people think think it will still last 5-6 months & waiting to do anything until post war would be to late. Really those were the most important data points. Also Durmj got to learn a bit about something awful reading through that entire thread, so he got to have fun as well. :P

31 minutes ago, blackcat12951 said:

I've finally found one /me *excited noises*

Screenshot_8.png

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1