We in Kindergarden or something?

True King

Are we all in Kindergarden Again?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Has the forum become more toxic from all the reporting?

2. 2. Do you think all the reporting has made the forum better?

3. 3. Do you think the phrase "Nobody likes a Tattletale" applies heavily to GOONS & had they grown out of it like most people; the forums would be better right now?

4. 4. Arouund how many more months do you think the war will last?

5. 5. Do you believe in an eye for eye, when it comes to escalation of people tattliong on each other for the most minor of things?

6. 6. Do you think the forums a lot better if GOONS didn't join while being a "Tattletale" & more of a Goon Order of Natural Selection theme similiar to Arrgh?

7. 7. Do you think it will be to late post war to have any chance to prevent GOONS from even further taking over the fourm; as most of the game is killed off?

8. 8. Do you think Alex should ignore all rule violations reported by GOONS; unless over really serious stuff serious stuff?

9. 9. Do you think making this thread is a warnable offense and will get me suspended from the forum longer than ever before?

Guest John Q Listener
5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I'm actually straight, even if knew right away what you meant by corncob thread in that embargo. lol

I don't have any idea what you are referring to here.

Just now, John Q Listener said:

I don't have any idea what you are referring to here.

Wasn't going to report you for it anyways. Although was a lot of irony in what you guys were getting all riled up over in there.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=corncob&page=2

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Wasn't going to report you for it anyways. Although was a lot of irony in what you guys were getting all riled up over in there.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=corncob&page=2

I literally gave you the meaning you absolute dupe

18 minutes ago, Marxalot said:

image.png.613a09237a13ce311ee49291a2f8ceba.png

Guest John Q Listener
1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Yeah, things can have many meanings depending the context. Not saying you used it in the same context.

Hmm almost like a lot of rule-breaking nations that have been reported recently, but yes, reporting is definitely the problem here

Yeah, things can have many meanings depending the context. Not saying you used it in the same context.

I'll tell you the same thing I told my 60yr old father when he first discovered Urbandictionary. Anyone can add -anything- to it, and it's largely bullshit. Pay attention to the ratings. No ratings means no views, and it's probably dumb and made up.

Also this. image.png.e988b83928e2fd6cbbdcadd8061c9064.png

1 minute ago, John Q Listener said:

Hmm almost like a lot of rule-breaking nations that have been reported recently, but yes, reporting is definitely the problem here

It is interesting BK still puts up with you guys despite the harassment of Epi, but think there are also deeper problems than your reporting if you wish to get into that.

I'm eager to hear your well-reasoned and deeply-thought thesis on the "deeper problems".

Already been made clear for anyone with above average IQ; although I'll just let the poll continue from here on out and see how it goes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest John Q Listener
3 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Already been made clear for anyone with above average IQ; although I'll just let the poll continue from here on out and see how it goes.

Very cool argument from authority, also that's not actually how IQ works but thanks for the big-brained take.

Very cool argument from authority, also that's not actually how IQ works but thanks for the big-brained take.

Wasn't referring to the bloc in-game, lol. Although people with decent IQ don't need everything spelled out for them.

Guest John Q Listener
2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Wasn't referring to the bloc in-game, lol. Although people with decent IQ don't need everything spelled out for them.

Turn your monitor on.

7 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Translation: "idk either lol"

Those who can't see past their next move & its result are terrible chess players. Most of you are terrrible at playing this game as well; not sure if you guys think you're being clever. When dozens of terrible goons post drown out the few which weren't, like Archi who's response didn't make all of you look bad; its just downhill from there for you guys. lol

Enjoy your corn,

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Like 1

Just now, Sardonic said:

You still don't get it do you, even after all these years?  Talking about us just gives us power, so thank you for that.

I think you forgot the same applies to me; also you guys aren't already firmly in a hegemonic position yet even before becoming overly notorious for your types of antic. When Epi has left almost every Discord Channel just to avoid harassment from many of you; kind of hard to imagine BK just brushing off everything you guys do forever. I think they still want a fun game in the future.

• Upvote 1

Libertarians when a small business owner uses his property in a way that they don't like.

xnb1xmvev2631.jpg

Reminder that we have no rights or entitlements to the game or it's forum and Alex has not changed the rules to suit anyone. Every one of those reports has been handled the same way the always have.

• Upvote 2

Just now, durmij said:

Libertarians when a small business owner uses his property in a way that they don't like.

xnb1xmvev2631.jpg

Reminder that we have no rights or entitlements to the game or it's forum and Alex has not changed the rules to suit anyone. Every one of those reports has been handled the same way the always have.

If you saw the type of stuff they say about you on your home site & mockery they make of it; you wouldn't be defending GOONS. Although you can go read through their lengthy threads their yourself if you're curious what they think of your "support". :P

• Haha 1

If you saw the type of stuff they say about you on your home site & mockery they make of it; you wouldn't be defending GOONS. Although you can go read through their lengthy threads their yourself if you're curious what they think of your "support". :P

Right, because I'm supposed to believe your conspiracy addled self with with zero evidence over my own experiences and interactions.

Care to link me to these posts about my "home site", whatever that may be.

1 minute ago, durmij said:

Right, because I'm supposed to believe your conspiracy addled self with with zero evidence over my own experiences and interactions.

Care to link me to these posts about my "home site", whatever that may be.

Have fun reading through it yourself, not doing anything more for you.. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897634

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1