We in Kindergarden or something?

True King

Are we all in Kindergarden Again?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Has the forum become more toxic from all the reporting?

2. 2. Do you think all the reporting has made the forum better?

3. 3. Do you think the phrase "Nobody likes a Tattletale" applies heavily to GOONS & had they grown out of it like most people; the forums would be better right now?

4. 4. Arouund how many more months do you think the war will last?

5. 5. Do you believe in an eye for eye, when it comes to escalation of people tattliong on each other for the most minor of things?

6. 6. Do you think the forums a lot better if GOONS didn't join while being a "Tattletale" & more of a Goon Order of Natural Selection theme similiar to Arrgh?

7. 7. Do you think it will be to late post war to have any chance to prevent GOONS from even further taking over the fourm; as most of the game is killed off?

8. 8. Do you think Alex should ignore all rule violations reported by GOONS; unless over really serious stuff serious stuff?

9. 9. Do you think making this thread is a warnable offense and will get me suspended from the forum longer than ever before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb5J9Dga0FE

• Drug references By Madokami, 3 hours ago
  • Madokami References to terrorism
  • Madokami Inappropriate reference in nation description
  • By Madokami, 6 hours ago
  • Sex reference in nation name #2 By w00tles, 10 hours ago
  • Sex reference in nation name By w00tles, 10 hours ago
  • Swear word in nation description By w00tles, 11 hours ago
  • Swear word in flag By w00tles, 10 hours ago
  • Inappropriate city name By w00tles, 10 hours ago
  • Nazi-inspired nation theme By w00tles, Saturday at 06:55 PM
  • Nation with ableist word as city name By John Q Listener, Saturday at 11:08 PM
  • inappropriate symbol in alliance description By MaliciousOnion, Saturday at 12:09 AM
  • Racist baseball By Dracula with Nugs 4 Fangs, Saturday at 01:40 AM
  • Inappropriate embargo message By ephphatha, Friday at 08:58 PM
  • OOC attacks in embargo reasons #3 By Archibald, Friday at 05:32 PM
  • OOC and baseless embargo reason #2 By Archibald, Friday at 06:57 AM
  • OOC and baseless embargo reason By Archibald, Friday at 06:55 AM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

4 minutes ago, Of The Flies said:

I'd be curious to see a poll of how many people have ever received a strike or warning against them. I'd wager that the number is very low, because believe it or not it's actually very easy to follow the simple rules laid out before us. 

I've got all 5 after the arrival of GOONS, thank you very much for that.

31 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I've got all 5 after the arrival of GOONS, thank you very much for that.

I have some theories as to why that is, however I will refrain from posting as it would possibly be against the rules.

Doing so is called restraint, a term you may benefit from learning the meaning of.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Archibald said:

I voted yes on it making this forum more toxic. But for the record, we've certainly not "abused" the reports. And we've had plenty of people mass reporting goons members.

While I can't speak for all of you, enough have to reflect really poorly on you guys. Can message me on Discord if you want to know of the stuff I was reported for before any of that started. (I couldn't even post on the forums when that began)

• Downvote 4

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I know who he reported. Although the one I looked at got a down vote from me anyways, lol.

One report is over someone flying the insignias of active far right terrorist groups/~lone wolf~ extremists. Another report is over someone changing their currency to dongs.

These things are exactly the same, to me, methrage

Edited by Marxalot
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Marxalot said:

One report is over someone flying far right terrorist group signifiers. Annother report is over someone changing their currency to dongs.

These things are exactly the same, to me, methrage

Your response doesn't match what you responded to at all; only gave 1 down vote on them.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Of The Flies said:

I'd be curious to see a poll of how many people have ever received a strike or warning against them. I'd wager that the number is very low, because believe it or not it's actually very easy to follow the simple rules laid out before us. 

You say that but I've literally been warned and suspended for telling people trying to use stats to gloat about their alliance that they suck and then use their stats to prove it.

I think they claimed it was baiting or some crap.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Marxalot said:

image.jpeg.ccf9189db19c26756adc26e0338c9aee.jpeg

lol, now you're mainly reminding me of that corncob thread you guys made targetting Epi, which I got 2 warn points for posting in somehow. Some GOONS member sent me a salty message in an embargo about messing with the corncob thread; so posting corn will mostly remind of that even if I'm well aware of what it means to you guys.

Although I only downvoted the one you see listed at the top, since I just copy pasted the rest. That just shows I'm consistent in disliking the standards being lowered even further with what I downvoted. Also seen you bragging about using the text generator somethingawful, although was amusing how you guys were mocking the people who bought into your BS. :P

After my agreement with Jazz before he deleted I stopped paying attention to the reporting going for you guys & I'm perfectly satisfied with my victory. This poll is for informational purposes to get an idea of how the forum feels about where things are heading & keep going further, since even winning a battle doesn't change where things are headed for the community in general.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

4 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

lol, now you're mainly reminding me of that corncob thread you guys made targetting Epi, which I got 2 warn points for posting in somehow. Some GOONS member sent me a salty message in an embargo about messing with the corncob thread; so posting corn will mostly remind of that even if I'm well aware of what it means to you guys.

Although I only downvoted the one you see listed at the top, since I just copy pasted the rest. That just shows I'm not consistent in disliking the standards being lowered even further with what I downvoted. Also seen you bragging about using the text generator somethingawful, although was amusing how you guys were mocking the people who bought into your BS. :P

After my agreement with Jazz before he deleted I stopped paying attention to the reporting going for you guys & I'm perfectly satisfied with my victory. This poll is for informational purposes to get an idea of how the forum feels about where things are heading & keep going further, since even winning a battle doesn't change where things are headed for the community in general.

image.png.613a09237a13ce311ee49291a2f8ceba.png

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Although I only downvoted the one you see listed at the top, since I just copy pasted the rest. That just shows I'm consistent in disliking the standards being lowered even further with what I downvoted. Also seen you bragging about using the text generator somethingawful, although was amusing how you guys were mocking the people who bought into your BS. :P

please stop using the text generator, we've already done that

• Haha 6

Guest John Q Listener
10 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

NvbkVHZ.gif

Edited by John Q Listener
Making it better