Holman's Betting Pool: Goons/EM

Allan Holman

Here's my betting pool of how long it's going to take GOONS to find some half-baked excuse to try and roll the alliance of EM paid for this. Betting will last until 12 A.M. December 1st, and the minimum bet is $1, the maximum bet is 500k. Your bet must be within the next year, and must be a specific timeframe, (2 weeks, 6 months, ect,). Therefore claiming sometime between now and eternity as your bet will not work. To place your bet, post your name, betting amount, betting guess, and nation id in the box below. Send me the cash you're betting, and if your bet is within 30 days of the rolling of the alliance mentioned above, double your money back. Example, if you bet $5,000 on GOONS finding an excuse in 2 weeks, and they do it in five weeks, you win $10,000. If you bet $5,000 on 6 months, and they do it in 3 months, you get nothing. In-game cash only. My nation link here: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=147052

Keep in mind, they have to actually declare the war for it to be valid. Saying "TCM aRe TrAnSpHoBiC or some other inane stuff then not follow through, it doesn't apply, since there's no rolling.

Edited by Allan Holman
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

"half baked reason" well it's simple, they declared war, everyone with EM is technically a war deserter. There's your CB, their allies use it all the time, and if they wanted to they could as well.

Whether they do or not, I neither know nor care.

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Allan Holman said:

Here's my betting pool of how long it's going to take GOONS to find some half-baked excuse to try and roll the alliance of EM paid for this. Betting will last until 12 A.M. December 1st, and the minimum bet is $1, the maximum bet is 500k. Your bet must be within the next year, and must be a specific timeframe, (2 weeks, 6 months, ect,). Therefore claiming sometime between now and eternity as your bet will not work. To place your bet, post your name, betting amount, betting guess, and nation id in the box below. Send me the cash you're betting, and if your bet is within 30 days of the rolling of the alliance mentioned above, double your money back. Example, if you bet $5,000 on GOONS finding an excuse in 2 weeks, and they do it in five weeks, you win $10,000. If you bet $5,000 on 6 months, and they do it in 3 months, you get nothing. In-game cash only. My nation link here: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=147052

Keep in mind, they have to actually declare the war for it to be valid. Saying "TCM aRe TrAnSpHoBiC or some other inane stuff then not follow through, it doesn't apply, since there's no rolling.

Having a bit of trouble there?

bullet_blue.png11/25 03:02 am - Darana placed an embargo on the alliance GOONS.
bullet_blue.png11/25 02:56 am - Darana applied to join the alliance The Manhattan Cartel.
bullet_blue.png11/25 02:56 am - Darana left the alliance Brotherhood of the Clouds.
bullet_blue.png11/25 02:53 am - Darana applied to join the alliance Brotherhood of the Clouds.
bullet_blue.png11/25 02:44 am - Darana left the alliance The Coal Mines.
bullet_blue.png11/25 02:42 am - Darana applied to join the alliance The Coal Mines.
bullet_blue.png11/25 12:10 am - Elijah Mikaelson removed Darana from the alliance EM paid for this.
bullet_blue.png11/24 11:58 pm - Darana applied to join the alliance EM paid for this.
bullet_blue.png11/24 10:34 pm - Elijah Mikaelson removed Allan Holman from the alliance EM paid for this.
bullet_blue.png11/24 05:44 am - Darana applied to join the alliance EM paid for this.
bullet_blue.png11/24 05:44 am - Darana left the alliance The Coal Mines.
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Allan Holman said:

You seem upset.

17 hours ago, Marxalot said:

Having a bit of trouble there?

bullet_blue.png11/25 03:02 am - Darana placed an embargo on the alliance GOONS.
bullet_blue.png11/25 02:56 am - Darana applied to join the alliance The Manhattan Cartel.
bullet_blue.png11/25 02:56 am - Darana left the alliance Brotherhood of the Clouds.
bullet_blue.png11/25 02:53 am - Darana applied to join the alliance Brotherhood of the Clouds.
bullet_blue.png11/25 02:44 am - Darana left the alliance The Coal Mines.
bullet_blue.png11/25 02:42 am - Darana applied to join the alliance The Coal Mines.
bullet_blue.png11/25 12:10 am - Elijah Mikaelson removed Darana from the alliance EM paid for this.
bullet_blue.png11/24 11:58 pm - Darana applied to join the alliance EM paid for this.
bullet_blue.png11/24 10:34 pm - Elijah Mikaelson removed Allan Holman from the alliance EM paid for this.
bullet_blue.png11/24 05:44 am - Darana applied to join the alliance EM paid for this.
bullet_blue.png11/24 05:44 am - Darana left the alliance The Coal Mines.

Nope, joined BotC before Minesome recruited me into TMC