Bank Restitution Agreement

The Mad Titan

6 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

with the way NPO and BK has dragged this war on and treated their allies think i will have a little more respect than most 

There plenty on both sides that do not respect you. The only people who will be championing your cause is the same people you were beating down on at the start of this war. It's not much to expect people who go to war alongside you to ride it all the way out, especially when they will get funded to do so. Takes 2 minutes to log in and carry out an attack. War isn't exactly draining. 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

There plenty on both sides that do not respect you. The only people who will be championing your cause is the same people you were beating down on at the start of this war. It's not much to expect people who go to war alongside you to ride it all the way out, especially when they will get funded to do so. Takes 2 minutes to log in and carry out an attack. War isn't exactly draining. 

I have friends so :)

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
On 12/10/2019 at 5:22 PM, Horsecock said:

image.png.fbd2e96565fa46aa5797f70e21bbdbfd.png

image.png.03ba4fbf46aea3224ec201bc3f10cf70.png

Real life comes first, no matter what anyone else thinks

On 12/15/2019 at 6:37 PM, Leo the Great said:

Yea he was talking big when he thought we couldn't get him. I have no idea how he thought he was too big considering he was involved in the war.

Still talking big, lets face it Leo, you did not do anything, if it was not for the fact my words upset alpha and Wampus you would still be trying to find someone to hit me. its laughable that you think you did anything.

On 12/16/2019 at 9:08 AM, Tiberius said:

Sighting of EM circa 2019

chubbybubbles.jpg

wow that's wrong, posting images of young girls for your own enjoyment is sick 

On 12/9/2019 at 12:54 AM, Tiberius said:

VM mode says you don't.

says i have a life outside this game, you should try it, wait bots are not real sorry back to whatever you are commanded to do.

16 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Real life comes first, no matter what anyone else thinks

Still talking big, lets face it Leo, you did not do anything, if it was not for the fact my words upset alpha and Wampus you would still be trying to find someone to hit me. its laughable that you think you did anything.

says i have a life outside this game, you should try it, wait bots are not real sorry back to whatever you are commanded to do.

Very convenient real life popped up with 30 minutes of Wampus moving on you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

If that meme brought along those thoughts first of all then that says more about you than me. 

Says the person who's been ten fold more involved in P&W than me, go figure.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
6 hours ago, Leo the Great said:

Very convenient real life popped up with 30 minutes of Wampus moving on you. 

Was also very convenient i bought two cities before going in to VM, was a wonderful way to spend 5,005,000,000 in truth

Edit: might add that I upset Wampus and alpha understandable why Wampus would want to hit me, but again pointing out that BK has and could not do anything without begging for help from others, just seems to be the way BK is now, can not do anything without begging for help from others, funny how when this war started you wanted White peace, when NPO came in to save you, you acted all big and mighty, you are a sad little person in truth, but have no fear once you have rebuilt i will come out of VM and raid BK upper tier with joy, lets face it i know what cash BK had only a few weeks ago and we all seen the logs of you clearly stating BK need peace in December or you run major risks not taking to long to rebuild, if you want i have another 5,005,000,000 I can loan you at 5% interest weekly, I know you need the cash.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

If that meme brought along those thoughts first of all then that says more about you than me. 

Says the person who's been ten fold more involved in P&W than me, go figure.

well you are the won who posted it no one else, pretty sure that tells me all i need to know about people like you. you did in fact post a pic of a young girl and made a meme out of it as it bought you enjoyment, why else would you do it unless Roq ordered you too

Well it's not hard to be ten fold more involved in pnw than you, I do what i want you only do as your told so do not take much effort when on 100/100 taxes and having to beg for cities and such, so yeah i most likely am more involved than you.

LETS CLEAR THIS UP

I am not going to fight BK when they have no infra to lose, this is the only reason Leo is acting hard as he simply can not lose any more money he has none to lose, but when he has to take out huge loans to rebuild then i will fight BK as they will have something to lose and it will be enjoyable for me

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

7 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Was also very convenient i bought two cities before going in to VM, was a wonderful way to spend 5,005,000,000 in truth

Edit: might add that I upset Wampus and alpha understandable why Wampus would want to hit me, but again pointing out that BK has and could not do anything without begging for help from others, just seems to be the way BK is now, can not do anything without begging for help from others, funny how when this war started you wanted White peace, when NPO came in to save you, you acted all big and mighty, you are a sad little person in truth, but have no fear once you have rebuilt i will come out of VM and raid BK upper tier with joy, lets face it i know what cash BK had only a few weeks ago and we all seen the logs of you clearly stating BK need peace in December or you run major risks not taking to long to rebuild, if you want i have another 5,005,000,000 I can loan you at 5% interest weekly, I know you need the cash.

well you are the won who posted it no one else, pretty sure that tells me all i need to know about people like you. you did in fact post a pic of a young girl and made a meme out of it as it bought you enjoyment, why else would you do it unless Roq ordered you too

Well it's not hard to be ten fold more involved in pnw than you, I do what i want you only do as your told so do not take much effort when on 100/100 taxes and having to beg for cities and such, so yeah i most likely am more involved than you.

LETS CLEAR THIS UP

I am not going to fight BK when they have no infra to lose, this is the only reason Leo is acting hard as he simply can not lose any more money he has none to lose, but when he has to take out huge loans to rebuild then i will fight BK as they will have something to lose and it will be enjoyable for me

I posted a popular meme, you're the one sexuallising it. 99.9% of people will see that meme as a comparison to you running off like a little girl from the fight. Just because you are on the back foot doesn't give you the right to try and imprint paedophilic thoughts on others. 

If you have a life outside of the game yet play PnW more than me then that actually means I have more of a life outside of the game than you.....

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I posted a popular meme, you're the one sexuallising it. 99.9% of people will see that meme as a comparison to you running off like a little girl from the fight. Just because you are on the back foot doesn't give you the right to try and imprint paedophilic thoughts on others. 

If you have a life outside of the game yet play PnW more than me then that actually means I have more of a life outside of the game than you.....

who said anything about sexuallising it, wow that's sick dude that your mind went there. I simply pointed out you was using a pic of a young girl for your own enjoyment, nothing sexual about that at all until you took it there.

Why am i on the back foot, lets face it without Wampus you guys got nothing, yet again BK proving they can not handle their own battles.

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

14 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

who said anything about sexuallising it, wow that's sick dude that your mind went there. I simply pointed out you was using a pic of a young girl for your own enjoyment, nothing sexual about that at all until you took it there.

Why am i on the back foot, lets face it without Wampus you guys got nothing, yet again BK proving they can not handle their own battles.

Keep digging that hole you monster.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
On 12/21/2019 at 10:13 PM, Tiberius said:

Keep digging that hole you monster.

want to loan me 5,005,000,000, yes I am a monster, 38 cities in less than 800 days, get on my level, ooooooo wait you cant my bad bot

21 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

want to loan me 5,005,000,000, yes I am a monster, 38 cities in less than 800 days, get on my level, ooooooo wait you cant my bad bot

Being a coward with 0 respect? Nah, I can't imagine anyone wants to be on the same level as you. 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Being a coward with 0 respect? Nah, I can't imagine anyone wants to be on the same level as you. 

Still a few steps higher than being nothing more than a roqbot

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Elijah Mikaelson
On 12/7/2019 at 11:04 PM, Tiberius said:

Only pixels, whether its 5 billion in cash/resources or 5 billion through warfare. I suppose ultimately it just depends how you want to lose that.

this is ageing well

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Elijah Mikaelson
On 1/28/2020 at 4:49 PM, Tiberius said:

Time will tell Elijah Mikaelson. The question is can you outrun Usain Bolt to Vacation Mode post war?

not in VM nor will I be, shall wait for you to rebuild if you can lol

• Jax locked this topic