Bank Restitution Agreement

The Mad Titan

This is a very fruitful and heartwarming news. I thank Elijah for taking such a brave step and our leadership in taking strong initiative in settling this matter efficiently and effectively as soon as possible. Congrats to Leo, Roq and a big thanks to Elijah once again. ?

BK STRONK! ?

• Upvote 2

Oh no, say it ain't so... Superchola-X had their bank stolen by some guy in gov. Who came from a merger.

Man, if only somebody had warned them that mergers were a bad idea and giving people gov positions because they merged was also a bad idea...

Thinking_Face_Emoji_large.png?v=15716060

Man, I hate saying I told you so, but it feels so sweet when I can.

• Upvote 1
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

Congrats on getting it back, if you want to do a &400m interest free loan; I could get another city. >.>

Edit: Also congrats to EM on bashing BK & NPO over the past few months; then agreeing to pay them a large sum of money during the war to help with their victory. Like you can't decide which side you'd like to have win; although if someone gave me $5b & an alliance I didn't like wanted it handed over mid war; I'd make them fight me over it personally. :P

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
16 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Congrats on getting it back, if you want to do a &400m interest free loan; I could get another city. >.>

Edit: Also congrats to EM on bashing BK & NPO over the past few months; then agreeing to pay them a large sum of money during the war to help with their victory. Like you can't decide which side you'd like to have win; although if someone gave me $5b & an alliance I didn't like wanted it handed over mid war; I'd make them fight me over it personally. :P

This is why I am a great deal smarter than you, but let me try and make it simple for you shall I, now this will be hard lowing my IQ to 2 but i shall try.

1) Me no dummy
2) You big Dummy

Look at the facts shall we, I do not and have not stolen anything, Gorge repaid me a loan he owed, When if came about that NPO/BK claimed Gorge had stolen the funds from BK to pay me, I talked it over long and hard with gorge and I made my mind up it was better for me, BK, NPO and gorge that I pay it, after many late nights with Keshav who I have come to like and have gained a great deal of respect for, we came to an agreement. Unlike you @Noctis Anarch Caelum or is it @Noctis or maybe Methrage will be better. when I make an agreement i stick to it.

I still have not changed my mind on who I like and dislike, BK did me wrong within this war and keeping the money would be me doing them wrong, however two wrongs do not make a right, and the world can not work on everyone trying to wrong everyone else

Guess what I am trying to say, You Noctis has nothing to lose so its easier for you to run your mouth, I have a far greater to lose than you will ever have.

1 hour ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

This is why I am a great deal smarter than you, but let me try and make it simple for you shall I, now this will be hard lowing my IQ to 2 but i shall try.

1) Me no dummy
2) You big Dummy

Look at the facts shall we, I do not and have not stolen anything, Gorge repaid me a loan he owed, When if came about that NPO/BK claimed Gorge had stolen the funds from BK to pay me, I talked it over long and hard with gorge and I made my mind up it was better for me, BK, NPO and gorge that I pay it, after many late nights with Keshav who I have come to like and have gained a great deal of respect for, we came to an agreement. Unlike you @Noctis Anarch Caelum or is it @Noctis or maybe Methrage will be better. when I make an agreement i stick to it.

I still have not changed my mind on who I like and dislike, BK did me wrong within this war and keeping the money would be me doing them wrong, however two wrongs do not make a right, and the world can not work on everyone trying to wrong everyone else

Guess what I am trying to say, You Noctis has nothing to lose so its easier for you to run your mouth, I have a far greater to lose than you will ever have.

So you are still their enemy anyways, but don't want to fight them now & pay instead. Makes sense I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Elijah Mikaelson
6 hours ago, Abdi said:

It seems your whole loan system is a sham and preys on people who cannot pay it back. Where is the profits then? From the war loot of course!

what are you even talking about?

6 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

If you would be so kind and forward 600 million of that to grumpy since BK owes that to one of my members.

I would appreciate it.

Not sure thats something i can do

1 hour ago, Petrie said:

weak

then eat some beef and do not be so weak?

On 11/25/2019 at 4:06 PM, Elijah Mikaelson said:

1) Me no dummy
2) You big Dummy

Well this aged well. 

You are now on Noctis's level, congrats!

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well this aged well. 

You are now on Noctis's level, congrats!

I was on his level the second i signed it, to truly think Leo and Roq who has talked countless times about forcing me to delete and quit the game would let things go if i paid.

4 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I was on his level the second i signed it, to truly think Leo and Roq who has talked countless times about forcing me to delete and quit the game would let things go if i paid.

Only pixels, whether its 5 billion in cash/resources or 5 billion through warfare. I suppose ultimately it just depends how you want to lose that.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Only pixels, whether its 5 billion in cash/resources or 5 billion through warfare. I suppose ultimately it just depends how you want to lose that.

would rather lose 5 billion fighting against a hegemony of group of alliances who wish to force people out of the game than hand it over, so when you are ready come knocking.

13 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

would rather lose 5 billion fighting against a hegemony of group of alliances who wish to force people out of the game than hand it over, so when you are ready come knocking.

Did you just google how to spell Hegemony and forget to paste as plain text?

• Haha 6

27 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well you'll lose more than 5 billion through the warfare option. All that infra cost etc to then id imagine end up having to pay 5 billion to get peace. All because you did the one thing (broke an agreement) that you accuse other people of potentially doing in the future. I do salute your decision to invest more time and energy into playing the game though. 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well you'll lose more than 5 billion through the warfare option. All that infra cost etc to then id imagine end up having to pay 5 billion to get peace. All because you did the one thing (broke an agreement) that you accuse other people of potentially doing in the future. I do salute your decision to invest more time and energy into playing the game though. 

When i first agreed it was really for two factors, 1) Gorge said he would pay me back kind of adding weight to the claims he stole it, 2) I thought about the cost of infra over the cost of losing 5 billion.

But when I was sent logs of leo talking about rolling me after i pay, it was clear then I was likely to lose my infra anyway so why pay?.

I might have to pay 5 billion for peace, then again we shall see, with the way Col B has been handling peace talks I bet BK has a record of me having a 50b loan ive never paid and as part of peace i have to repay that 50 billion loan, that seems to be the way of late.

14 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

When i first agreed it was really for two factors, 1) Gorge said he would pay me back kind of adding weight to the claims he stole it, 2) I thought about the cost of infra over the cost of losing 5 billion.

But when I was sent logs of leo talking about rolling me after i pay, it was clear then I was likely to lose my infra anyway so why pay?.

I might have to pay 5 billion for peace, then again we shall see, with the way Col B has been handling peace talks I bet BK has a record of me having a 50b loan ive never paid and as part of peace i have to repay that 50 billion loan, that seems to be the way of late.

If you take the agreement into account you had 180 days of a NAP after this war ends. So likely 7 to 8 months of protection from being attacked. Which usually coincides with the next global war anyway at which point theres a 50/50 chance you will either be in coalition with the people you agreed to pay back or you'll be in the opposite coalition anyway, or alternatively on the sidelines where you wouldn't be a prime target.

Doing what you have done just means you are not a man of your word, people will have 0 respect for you and you will ensure that you do actually get yourself rolled.

Edited by Tiberius

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If you take the agreement into account you had 180 days of a NAP after this war ends. So likely 7 to 8 months of protection from being attacked. Which usually coincides with the next global war anyway at which point theres a 50/50 chance you will either be in coalition with the people you agreed to pay back or you'll be in the opposite coalition anyway, or alternatively on the sidelines where you wouldn't be a prime target.

Doing what you have done just means you are not a man of your word, people will have 0 respect for you and you will ensure that you do actually get yourself rolled.

with the way NPO and BK has dragged this war on and treated their allies think i will have a little more respect than most 

• Jax locked this topic