A Life Without Micros

Papi Winter

Just now, Caboose said:

I mean, thanks for the chance but I've learned to leave cleaning up trash to the garbage men

You misunderstand. I AM the garbage man. I'm waiting for fark to put you in the can at the end of the driveway.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Caboose said:

I'm just saying I'm trash, that's all lol

Pretty sure that I'm out of Akuryo's range anyways 

Are you sure you don't wanna try something? I mean, military stats at your size? It speaks louder than you think.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Caboose said:

I'm just saying I'm trash, that's all lol

Pretty sure that I'm out of Akuryo's range anyways 

I'm pretty sure Akuryo is leader of North Point so I'm pretty sure he could have you rolled dude

By the way, speaking of ace combat stuff (North Point is ace combat)

Belka

Did

Nothing

Wrong

27 minutes ago, Papi Salamander said:

Many of you might be like *who dafauq are u* but aside from me never leaving my alliances discord. (Citrus Edit... you're supposed to expand on that...)

I have a very serious question and topic that worries me. Have you ever imagined the Possibility Of the extinction of Micros? I have, you see my good friend said the following "Yeah, it's never been this hard building alliances for me. idk, but things have seemed to change." (Please try to change the sentence to the left with grammar rules in mind) I myself am a micro lover. The drama, the wars that don't make the whole game go extinct. But with all of these huge alliances pulling micros into huge wars, making the micros weak and unable to sustain forcing them self's to then resort to merging into bigger alliances. 

Not to mention people making these huge alliances just to take over the game. Has me thinking this game that I love, play, interact with people. has lost many great micro alliances. (Some of the periods in the collection of sentences to my left do not belong. Try to change it to create a proper flow; right now that sentence looks choppy.) Now it seems every war we get into brings the whole damn community at war with each other.

What happened to all the drama, well i can tell you drama, the friendships, the enemies. (You ask a question in this sentence, and you didn't put a question mark...) Now everyone's allied with someone in which leads up to the "big bois". I remember starting this game with nothing and this one fellow Migrane helped me, showed me how to play. Then invited me to his alliance but i didn't join. Instead I found "The Holy Teutonic Order" and oh boi was i in for a ride (Please capitalize "I"). But that's a story for another time the point is now you ask for help and rarely does it happen, when I asked for it so many people made fun of me.

But then i meet Simmons, Robert, Jack, and some other folks in whom were in a micro alliance. (Please look at the sentence to the left. Remind yourself that you should capitalize "I", and that tense matters (you should have used "met" where you used "meet") (They brought me the rest of the way. And heck I was even lucky enough to get into High gov. I meet other alliances like Acadia, Flame Strikers, etc. (and yes I was annoying at this time) And the drama, the friendships, the enemies, and my alliance trying to dodge bullets was real.

I felt connected, but then all good things come to an end. After about 3 (three) name changes My alliance was coupe and with it goes all of my hard work as high, and low gov. My sheets were useless. I had no purpose. Around some 2 (two) Months (months) ago I joined GPC.

I was inactive a while because it was summer, got immediately to high gov then removed due to lack of activity. I also re-rolled my nation due to it being in ruins. But Simmons was there (Main (main) reason why I was there) but so was this new fellow. MinesomeMC, now i (I) didn't rly (really) know him and he didn't rly (really) know me and at this time Dial up was about a little more damage than knightfall (Knightfall). (I might have gotten the name wrong (You have it right))  Everything was ok (okay), MinesomeMC had just pulled out  :3 of the war and we were healing up. But then fast forward a little bit im (I'm)  back at high gov. My normal position as Ia, fast forward like a week (im (I'm) still kind off (of) inactive) Simmons leaves, and with him most of gov. At this point im (I'm) like wtf happened and MinesomeMC said Simmons made his own alliance so i (I) check with Simmons and im (I'm) like oh hes (he's) sticking to a militaristic theme naming his alliance "The Regiment" Its a kind of sexy name. Me realizing that I wanted to stay in GPC and see if i (I) could get a higher standing with the leader and i (I) kind of did.

I learned a little bit more about him and he learned about me. Fast forward, we are now at war with pantheon (Pantheon) and things look good so far but then Boom (More empshasis! Boom!)  Minesome hits the gov with the news "We are merging into TMC" It (it) has happened again.

You see but for the reason that he wasnt (wasn't) sure if we could protect our selfs (ourselves) with the Goons trying to take over the damn game (Please look at the previous sentence and look for where you can change it.)(Odd positioning for a period) and other alliances seeming hostile. And incompetent people raiding stronger alliances which i (I) hate. I started to see a pattern. At this time "The Regiment" was no longer a micro and im lookign (I'm looking)  through alliances and the list of new alliances are dwindling from what I can see and the success rate of alliances dwindling.

A game that was filled with drama and such was dwindling. (in my opinion) Micros were merging left and right, Growing  (growing) into bigger alliances. Now at this point I have thought of making my own Alliance Called (alliance called) "The Snow Knights" Broguth (brought) up this idea in my head because when I tried to get members it was like trying to pull peoples teeth.

They weren't up for it. you (You) see in peoples eyes success of a alliance is how far you make it up the leader board . But to me, its the memories, the friendships, the drama, the glory. Something about this game I hold dear is being taken away from me. Now im (I'm) not saying bigger alliances are bad. But when you have people literally trying not to play the game, but take over the dame (damn) game as the alliances (alliance's) soul (sole) purpose then u (you) have to start drawing the line. Now again many of you might not know me but that's ok (okay). Again im (I'm) a server pig. I don't venture out to other servers unless i (I) need to. But I love making new friends and I love taking criticism cause It (it) makes me learn from my mistakes. So please go add me ( Salamander#6962 ) and say hello and say if you disagree with this whole essay of idk (I don't know) what. (im (I'm) not rly (really) active on the form (forum)(I) just have a bot that tells me the interesting stuff) but in discord im (I'm) on 24/7 almost. 

Note* with this im (I'm) only trying to bring awareness to a problem in which i (I) see. no (No) need ot (to) be super offended but its(it's) up to you.

So, I edited your piece a tiny bit to make it more readable. I've only read it once though, so I can probably read it again for more information.

I also added little suggestions and such. 

Either way, your opinion is your opinion.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, CitrusK said:

Look to my previous response.

But he really should update his post to your formate. His front page is what that get looked at first, and if it hard to read, it will not be read by a lot of people. 

• Like 1

tenor (1).gif

1 minute ago, Zim said:

But he really should update his post to your formate. His front page is what that get looked at first, and if it hard to read, it will not be read by a lot of people. 

That's why I wrote it :P

Hopefully they do, and they make the changes that I proposed.

12 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

So, I edited your piece a tiny bit to make it more readable. I've only read it once though, so I can probably read it again for more information.

I also added little suggestions and such. 

Either way, your opinion is your opinion.

I appreciate your efforts but I'm still not reading that.

I'll just assume that this is another post about GOONS ruining everything.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, Papi Salamander said:

Many of you might be like *who dafauq are u* but aside from me never leaving my alliances discord. I have a very serious question and topic that worries me. Have you ever imagined the Possibility Of the extinction of Micros? I have, you see my good friend said the following "Yeah, it's never been this hard building alliances for me. idk, but things have seemed to change." I my self am a micro lover. The drama, the wars that don't make the whole game go extinct. But with all of these huge alliances pulling micros into huge wars, making the micros weak and unable to sustain forcing them self's to then resort to merging into bigger alliances. Not to mention people making these huge alliances just to take over the game. Has me thinking this game that i love, play, interact with people. has lost many great micro alliances. Now it seems every war we get into brings the whole damn community at war with each other. What happened to all the drama, well i can tell you drama, the friendships, the enemies. Now everyone's allied with someone in which leads up to the "big bois". I remember starting this game with nothing and this one fellow Migrane helped me, showed me how to play. Then invited me to his alliance but i didn't join. Instead I found "The Holy Teutonic Order" and oh boi was i in for a ride. But that's a story for another time the point is now you ask for help and rarely does it happen, when I asked for it so many people made fun of me. But then i meet Simmons, Robert, Jack, and some other folks in whom were in a micro alliance. They brought me the rest of the way. And heck I was even lucky enough to get into High gov. I meet other alliances like Acadia, Flame Strikers, etc. (and yes I was annoying at this time) And the drama, the friendships, the enemies, and my alliance trying to dodge bullets was real. I felt connected, but then all good things come to an end. After about 3 name changes My alliance was coupe and with it goes all of my hard work as high, and low gov. My sheets were useless. I had no purpose. Around some 2 Months ago I joined GPC. I was inactive a while because it was summer, got immediately to high gov then removed due to lack of activity. I also re-rolled my nation due to it being in ruins. But Simmons was there (Main reason why I was there) but so was this new fellow. MinesomeMC, now i didn't rly know him and he didn't rly know me and at this time Dial up was about a little more damage than knightfall. (I might have gotten the name wrong)  Everything was ok, MinesomeMC had just pulled out  :3 of the war and we were healing up. But then fast forward a little bit im back at high gov. My normal position as Ia, fast forward like a week (im still kind off inactive) Simmons leaves, and with him most of gov. At this point im like wtf happened and MinesomeMC said Simmons made his own alliance so i check with Simmons and im like oh hes sticking to a militaristic theme naming his alliance "The Regiment" Its a kind of sexy name. Me realizing that I wanted to stay in GPC and see if i could get a higher standing with the leader and i kind of did. I learned a little bit more about him and he learned about me. Fast forward, we are now at war with pantheon and things look good so far but then Boom Minesome hits the gov with the news "We are merging into TMC" It has happened again. You see but for the reason that he wasnt sure if we could protect our selfs with the Goons trying to take over the damn game. and other alliances seeming hostile. And incompetent people raiding stronger alliances which i hate. I started to see a pattern. At this time "The Regiment" was no longer a micro and im lookign through alliances and the list of new alliances are dwindling from what I can see and the success rate of alliances dwindling. A game that was filled with drama and such was dwindling. (in my opinion) Micros were merging left and right, Growing into bigger alliances. Now at this point I have thought of making my own Alliance Called "The Snow Knights" Broguth up this idea in my head because when I tried to get members it was like trying to pull peoples teeth. They weren't up for it. you see in peoples eyes success of a alliance is how far you make it up the leader board. But to me, its the memories, the friendships, the drama, the glory. Something about this game I hold dear is being taken away from me. Now im not saying bigger alliances are bad. But when you have people literally trying not to play the game but take over the dame game as the alliances soul purpose then u have to start drawing the line. Now again many of you might not know me but that's ok. Again im a server pig. I don't venture out to other servers unless i need to. But I love making new friends and I love taking criticism cause It makes me learn from my mistakes. So please go add me ( Salamander#6962 ) and say hello and say if you disagree with this whole essay of idk what. (im not rly active on the form i just have a bot that tells me the interesting stuff) but in discord im on 24/7 almost. 

Note* with this im only trying to bring awareness to a problem in which i see. no need ot be super offended but its up to you.

Heck, same.

A large stop sign to micro existence is knights templar tbh (and arrgh to a smaller degree but only for profit). They just destroy anything weak for sport, even if there's no motive or reason for it.

Edit: Would be good if the main article had chapters and proper formatting, I can't read it because it's so messy.

Edited by Herb
Added text

Honestly I only read up to " Have you ever imagined the Possibility Of the extinction of Micros?" & gave my response. Although extinction of micros would happen when the game dies & no new alliances are being formed. Some micros are weaker than other & can perish from conflict with even the weakest mass member alliances. Then there are some which can be capable of more than many of the top alliances, who lack the leadership to be effective toward anything other than doing as other alliances command of them.

Which has more power? The Micro is free choose their own path and have whatever effect they want on the world or the mass member alliance unable to do anything due to leadership serving the leaders of other alliances? The Micro who alliances like KT, Arrgh or GOONS aren't even a factor of concern toward their existence, free from the control of other stronger alliances has more power than the large servant AA.

• Like 1

Micros aren't the optimal way to play this game, so it's silly to blame anyone for choosing to play optimally by being in large alliances. The way the games mechanics are designed, as the game grows in interest and the alliances become larger, micros will have a harder time of getting anything accomplished.

Just like the rise and falls of civilization. Look where we are now.

Edited by Leonard J Crabs

@Robert E Lee 

Well said Lee, well said.  But throu this page North Point has shown quite the opposite opinion of us, so does that truely show how they treat people? 

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

I for one have to polar opposite view then OP, there should only be the top 50 alliances on the leader-boards, everyone else be either disbanded automatically or merged into better AA´s automatically by the game. Micros are ridiculous, especially the ones under 10 members, they add pointless and irrelevant noise to the discord and forums, and their leaderships in most cases are more about ego trips for leading members then actually serving their memberships. 

Edited by kalev60
  • Upvote 1