A Life Without Micros

Papi Winter

I miss those times

We need smaller coalitions/sphere/alliances in the game to keep micro drama alive!
And, of course, so we don't end up with conflicts lasting 103184758934927 months

Smaller alliances + smaller spheres = micro drama + smaller conflicts + more fun

• Haha 1

"The Regiment isn't a micro" Yes it is, it averages 7.8 cities per member and is only alive because Fark has no standards for it's prots and only in the Top 50 because of a global war.

Also learn to format, nerd.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

37 minutes ago, Papi Salamander said:

Many of you might be like *who dafauq are u* but aside from me never leaving my alliances discord. I have a very serious question and topic that worries me. Have you ever imagined the Possibility Of the extinction of Micros? I have, you see my good friend said the following "Yeah, it's never been this hard building alliances for me. idk, but things have seemed to change." I my self am a micro lover. The drama, the wars that don't make the whole game go extinct. But with all of these huge alliances pulling micros into huge wars, making the micros weak and unable to sustain forcing them self's to then resort to merging into bigger alliances. Not to mention people making these huge alliances just to take over the game. Has me thinking this game that i love, play, interact with people. has lost many great micro alliances. Now it seems every war we get into brings the whole damn community at war with each other. What happened to all the drama, well i can tell you drama, the friendships, the enemies. Now everyone's allied with someone in which leads up to the "big bois". I remember starting this game with nothing and this one fellow Migrane helped me, showed me how to play. Then invited me to his alliance but i didn't join. Instead I found "The Holy Teutonic Order" and oh boi was i in for a ride. But that's a story for another time the point is now you ask for help and rarely does it happen, when I asked for it so many people made fun of me. But then i meet Simmons, Robert, Jack, and some other folks in whom were in a micro alliance. They brought me the rest of the way. And heck I was even lucky enough to get into High gov. I meet other alliances like Acadia, Flame Strikers, etc. (and yes I was annoying at this time) And the drama, the friendships, the enemies, and my alliance trying to dodge bullets was real. I felt connected, but then all good things come to an end. After about 3 name changes My alliance was coupe and with it goes all of my hard work as high, and low gov. My sheets were useless. I had no purpose. Around some 2 Months ago I joined GPC. I was inactive a while because it was summer, got immediately to high gov then removed due to lack of activity. I also re-rolled my nation due to it being in ruins. But Simmons was there (Main reason why I was there) but so was this new fellow. MinesomeMC, now i didn't rly know him and he didn't rly know me and at this time Dial up was about a little more damage than knightfall. (I might have gotten the name wrong)  Everything was ok, MinesomeMC had just pulled out  :3 of the war and we were healing up. But then fast forward a little bit im back at high gov. My normal position as Ia, fast forward like a week (im still kind off inactive) Simmons leaves, and with him most of gov. At this point im like wtf happened and MinesomeMC said Simmons made his own alliance so i check with Simmons and im like oh hes sticking to a militaristic theme naming his alliance "The Regiment" Its a kind of sexy name. Me realizing that I wanted to stay in GPC and see if i could get a higher standing with the leader and i kind of did. I learned a little bit more about him and he learned about me. Fast forward, we are now at war with pantheon and things look good so far but then Boom Minesome hits the gov with the news "We are merging into TMC" It has happened again. You see but for the reason that he wasnt sure if we could protect our selfs with the Goons trying to take over the damn game. and other alliances seeming hostile. And incompetent people raiding stronger alliances which i hate. I started to see a pattern. At this time "The Regiment" was no longer a micro and im lookign through alliances and the list of new alliances are dwindling from what I can see and the success rate of alliances dwindling. A game that was filled with drama and such was dwindling. (in my opinion) Micros were merging left and right, Growing into bigger alliances. Now at this point I have thought of making my own Alliance Called "The Snow Knights" Broguth up this idea in my head because when I tried to get members it was like trying to pull peoples teeth. They weren't up for it. you see in peoples eyes success of a alliance is how far you make it up the leader board. But to me, its the memories, the friendships, the drama, the glory. Something about this game I hold dear is being taken away from me. Now im not saying bigger alliances are bad. But when you have people literally trying not to play the game but take over the dame game as the alliances soul purpose then u have to start drawing the line. Now again many of you might not know me but that's ok. Again im a server pig. I don't venture out to other servers unless i need to. But I love making new friends and I love taking criticism cause It makes me learn from my mistakes. So please go add me ( Salamander#6962 ) and say hello and say if you disagree with this whole essay of idk what. (im not rly active on the form i just have a bot that tells me the interesting stuff) but in discord im on 24/7 almost. 

Note* with this im only trying to bring awareness to a problem in which i see. no need ot be super offended but its up to you.

No tldr = downvote

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

I couldn't agree more. but what if land is claimed and you cant be there even if you want to. Lets say im in america but i wan to be in Africa but i cant dae to the whole continent being claimed or something

1 minute ago, Akuryo said:

"The Regiment isn't a micro" Yes it is, it averages 7.8 cities per member and is only alive because Fark has no standards for it's prots and only in the Top 50 because of a global war.

Also learn to format, nerd.

I meant they "were a micro" and thanks for calling me smart

They are an alliance, run by Simmons. 

2 minutes ago, REAP3R said:

Who is The Regiment?

Just now, Papi Salamander said:

I meant they "were a micro" and thanks for calling me smart

Were is past tense, they still ARE a micro, present, current tense.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2