Please Alex Unban Me and My lil bro

Cuck

I am crying right now please unban me and my little brother all the emails were mine and I told him he could use them I had different emails because I am 13 and don’t the same email for everything I promise you I won’t log into his accounts I will even delete the inactive one please just unban me and my little brother he is only 11 and in 6th grade that is another reason he used my emails because he wouldn’t ever have a reason to make one till he played PnW we also have the same device because last year for Christmas we got iPhone 10’s and since we aren’t out of school we would be using the same network I tell him to get on PnW every time I get on so that is why it seems we are always on at the same time I promise I swear I am not lying please I am begging you to just unban me

I have said this before but our nations are Oh Wow and Bopity Bop Oh Wow is mine and Bopity Bop is my little brother’s 

Our names are Evan and Jackson I am Jackson

Our in game names are Cuck and Lord Chewyboy 

Edited by Cuck
Edit

• Administrators

Please see:

It's against the rules to play Politics & War if you're under 13 anyway.

Appeal denied.

• Haha 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic