Spying while in vacation mode

Furiosa

I have been at war with a nation and they have gone into vacation mode. I know this is fine, but i was wondering if that nation is supposed to be able to conduct espionage activities such as killing spies and destroying missiles/nukes during this time. It's seems like a bug or unforseen action as they cannot attack with their military, and nobody is able conduct espionage operations against them. Nation in question https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=138906

My nation https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=180413 image.thumb.png.514286ffb5a314959206b769e80324d2.png

Edited by blackcat12951
added some detail
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Huh, you're right, that is a very strange bug. That should be resolved now, sorry about that! Thanks for the report.

• Like 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Did it have something to do with the rule that you can spy on a nation you are fighting taking precedent of the rule to not spy in VM?

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, durmij said:

Did it have something to do with the rule that you can spy on a nation you are fighting taking precedent of the rule to not spy in VM?

This wasn't about rules, it was just a bug. Nations in Vacation Mode aren't supposed to be able to do offensive espionage operations.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

This wasn't about rules, it was just a bug. Nations in Vacation Mode aren't supposed to be able to do offensive espionage operations.

I meant from a code perspective. 

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, durmij said:

I meant from a code perspective. 

No, the bug was just that the player's nation wasn't properly configured as "in vacation mode" in all ways for some unknown reason.

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
18 hours ago, blackcat12951 said:

Since your fix, the game believes i am in vacation mode whenever i try to attack when i didn't set it on. Could you please look into that as wellimage.thumb.png.e3041a734a13d2c78f76bab377d41f7a.png

Yikes. Sorry about that! I believe that must have been a mistake I made.

You should be all set to go now!

• Upvote 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic