OOC and baseless embargo reason

Archibald

I was asked to respond to this thread in behalf of San Fortunado, the one being accused, since he's not able to do so for 1 week.
The response is that this report is about old stuff, that, like you said, you would have reported sooner if you knew it was against the rules. Those rules have only started being reinforced with such understanding in the last 2 weeks or so. That embargo is more than 1 month old. If Alex decides that it's considered character assassination, the same should go to the embargo that one of Goons member did against our alliance, therefore, I'm posting it here for the same judgement.

unknown.png?width=1192&height=671

According to the "No Dicussion rule", I am responding for the accused, due to the fact that he's suspended, and bringing specific evidence about the report. I don't usually post here Staff, so please correct me if I missed anything. Thanks and have a nice day.

San's permission.png

• Like 1

I am unaware of such rules @Archibald, as the Forum Rules page and the "specific Game Report rules" page are not working as of right now, as you've reported yourself to the Staff in another thread. As I've said previously, I'm fairly new in this session of the Forums so I have no idea of it's specific rules and whatnot, so my objective was to help out a member of ours who cannot defend himself, giving him the Human Right of Fair Trial, which includes the right to defense yourself in Court. Staff, I ask that you correct me if I'm wrong, for I have no way of knowing it besides common knowledge.

Edited by Dreki
added the thread about the broken link

• Alex locked this topic