Lu Xun

Inst Weight Loss Diary

1 hour ago, Inst said:

"Concern trolling". If Alex is being pinged over this, let me point out that this is a microcosm of the forums. It's just people pretending that they know things feigning concern for people they detest against a volume of authoritative information otherwise, including commentary on mainstream religious practices which are implicitly being called insane.

Kind of narcissistic to think this is all about you isn’t it?

I couldn’t care less what you do, as you clearly wont listen to reason. When you can start convincing other people, who might be desperate, to follow your insanity then I have issues. 

I’d also like to note that if you’re defending fasting by citing religion, you’re already conceding that it’s illogical, as all religions are. 

Oh no, religions are quite logical if you understand what a predicate logic system actually means. In practice, the point is that there's an established practice with substantial medical research on practitioners and information on the long-term health effects.

But once again, my point about people blowing hard about things they don't understand applies to your commentary.

• Upvote 1