More MAP bug reports!

Marxalot

I suppose it's my turn this time. I ground attacked the guy immediately after the update with a full 12 points and it didn't remove any MAP. 

Offending parties:
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=180449
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=113430

Tg0FLwq.jpg

aJDf6Zh.jpg

• Administrators

Thanks for letting me know. Still working on this issue I guess, please let me know if it happens again.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

8 hours ago, Alex said:

let me know if it happens again.

I stopped reporting it because it happens a lot, do you really want like 3-4 bug reports a week just from 1 player? 

And I can't find a pattern, it is very random with both ground and naval attacks

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Micchan said:

I stopped reporting it because it happens a lot, do you really want like 3-4 bug reports a week just from 1 player? 

And I can't find a pattern, it is very random with both ground and naval attacks

Yes, because I haven't been able to duplicate the bug myself so I can't test my potential fixes and know when it's fixed. If you stop making reports, I'll assume that the issue has gone away.

You don't need to necessarily make a new thread, you could just reply in here and let me know. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 9:35 PM, Alex said:

Yes, because I haven't been able to duplicate the bug myself so I can't test my potential fixes and know when it's fixed. If you stop making reports, I'll assume that the issue has gone away.

You don't need to necessarily make a new thread, you could just reply in here and let me know. Thank you.

In this war https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=565170 I did ground attacks after declaring, they are not in the timeline, no res was removed, I still have 6 MAPs, the soldiers lost and the money I get from the ground attacks should be the proof they happened, was 1 moderate success and 1 immense triumph

Also IQ keeps using a bot so they have to login only if something happens in their nations, maybe the bot always checking the nations is the reason why the game is slow? idk about these things

@Alex bug again

I did 3 ground attacks but only 2 are recorded in the timeline, the other player had no notification of the third attack (was an utter failure), 6 MAPs removed instead of 9

This is the war https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=568203

• Administrators

Thanks for letting me know. I think the issue is that the extra Ground Attack just didn't get recorded at all for whatever reason.

Forums Rules | Game Link

22 hours ago, Alex said:

Thanks for letting me know. I think the issue is that the extra Ground Attack just didn't get recorded at all for whatever reason.

But after the ground attack I saw the page with the attack result, if you get that page the attack should be recorded I think

• 2 weeks later...

@Alex happened again in 2 wars

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=571817

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=571777

But this time something never happened before, I ended both war and when I went back in the war page they were there like nothing happened, in the first war 12 res, in the second war 6 res, I had to redo all the attacks again, I got the loot only now, the first time no loot

• Upvote 1

12/24 12:07 am Murderess Micchan of Yuru Yuri ordered a ground attack upon your nation of Eastern Central Southern Aus. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Murderess Micchan's forces lost 5,668 soldiers and 0 tanks, while your defenders lost 5,270 soldiers and 0 tanks. You used 20.51 tons of munitions and 0.00 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 16.67 infrastructure in the city of City 13. Murderess Micchan stole $106,855.48 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements.
12/24 12:07 am Murderess Micchan of Yuru Yuri has defeated you in war. You have forfeited $23,413, 0 Coal, 0 Oil, 130 Uranium, 0 Iron, 0 Bauxite, 0 Lead, 37 Gasoline, 32 Munitions, 9 Steel, 0 Aluminum, and 1,220 Food and lost 4% of the infrastructure in each of your cities in exchange for peace. Your national color has been changed to Beige.
12/24 12:07 am Your alliance bank has been looted! Murderess Micchan of Yuru Yuri took $83,387, 0 Coal, 5 Oil, 2 Uranium, 0 Iron, 3 Bauxite, 1 Lead, 6 Gasoline, 13 Munitions, 4 Steel, 5 Aluminum, and 15 Food.
12/24 12:06 am Murderess Micchan of Yuru Yuri ordered a ground attack upon your nation of Eastern Central Southern Aus. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Murderess Micchan's forces lost 6,944 soldiers and 0 tanks, while your defenders lost 7,480 soldiers and 0 tanks. You used 21.56 tons of munitions and 0.00 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 15.93 infrastructure in the city of City 13. Murderess Micchan stole $125,286.70 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements.
12/24 12:04 am Murderess Micchan of Yuru Yuri ordered a ground attack upon your nation of Eastern Central Southern Aus. The attack was a moderate success. Murderess Micchan's forces lost 6,933 soldiers and 36 tanks, while your defenders lost 11,041 soldiers and 0 tanks. You used 29.71 tons of munitions and 0.00 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 48.21 infrastructure in the city of City 13. Murderess Micchan stole $283,650.64 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements.
12/24 12:04 am Murderess Micchan of Yuru Yuri ordered a ground attack upon your nation of Eastern Central Southern Aus. The attack was a moderate success. Murderess Micchan's forces lost 7,299 soldiers and 38 tanks, while your defenders lost 8,297 soldiers and 0 tanks. You used 31.21 tons of munitions and 0.00 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 52.97 infrastructure in the city of City 13. Murderess Micchan stole $358,086.36 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements.
12/23 12:05 am Murderess Micchan of Yuru Yuri detonated a nuclear weapon upon your nation of Eastern Central Southern Aus. The attack destroyed 1,350.00 infrastructure in the city of City 13 as well as a hangar and a nuclear power plant, plus 18 aircraft.