GOONS Embargo Spam

Guest Zephyr

Nation: Gay Muslim Space Rojava
Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=183860
Violation:
Harassment
iZfsj8h.png

Harassment

Using in-game communication to flame, bait, troll, or otherwise harass other players will result in your nation receiving a strike, or in severe instances your account being banned.

I already reported this user previously, you indicated you would review it again if it continued.

FWIW, I intend to talk to the nation in question about this.

Edit: Shit. Forgot the rules for a sec. My b.

Edit 2: lmao never mind I just looked at the time stamps and he's full of crap. I'm not sure how 2 embargoes, 16 hours apart constitutes "spamming"

Edited by Archibald

I tried to update my reason after the war you declared on me because it's blanking. Gave up since it blanked again. Getting another notification is nowhere near the criteria for spam. 

Edited by Zaurg
  • Downvote 1

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Zaurg said:

I tried to update my reason after the war you declared on me because it's blanking. Gave up since it blanked again. Getting another notification is nowhere near the criteria for spam. 

You're demonstrating a pattern of harassment here by repeatedly doing this. Especially after the last report, I don't see how this can be construed as anything but targeted harassment.

You'll receive a moderation strike in-game if it happens again.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic