NAZI HUNTING , MORE LIES

Clemson

My nation Sudetenland is once again under attack by Nazi hunters, and this time by a new pathetic and deplorable member named John Q Listener. he clearly knows just  nothing about European history, but like so many feels good pretending that he does.

“Sudeten” refers to a mountain range 200 miles long and 20 to 40 miles wide, covering the north of Bohemia and Moravia as well as part of Sudeten Silesia. Germans inhabited this “Czech” territory well before Slavic tribes arrived around 500 AD, although major German settlement in the Sudeten began during the reign of King Premysl Otakar II in the 13th century when the area was largely uninhabited and heavily forested. For centuries, Czechs were but a very small minority here.

Sudeten German civilians, on the basis of their ethnic identity alone and although they themselves were not personally responsible for the suffering of the Czech people, were held accountable for all wartime Czech suffering by means of collective guilt. Hence, to this day their expulsion and the severe hardships which more than 3,000,000 people endured, the loss of everything they possessed and the vicious cruelty inflicted upon them in one of the largest forced population transfers in history, is viewed by some, including the majority of Czechs, as fully justified and even commendable.

The unique Sudeten and Carpathian German communities have vanished from the earth. The Czech government has never made any admission of guilt for their role in this horrendous, flagrant human rights violation. Indeed, the “Beneš Decrees” that granted immunity to Czech citizens for expelling Germans and confiscating their property without compensation is still on the books, and legally the rape, theft or even murder of a German adult or child is technically legal under the law.

I could go on , but will save that for the day that Mr. Listemer debates me.

Runes are thousands of years old, I think most everyone knows that .

"My Loyalty is my Honor" , are good words to live by for those whom have the strength and commitment, and just the kind of thing which makes a strong AA. So words are now evil , even ones that have not a trace of hatred . In fact there is not a shred of negative hateful imagery or words on my nation page, and anyone whom has dealt with me in this games knows I am a nice guy, in that I do not harass , shit post, or otherwise disrupt in anyway whatsoever .

Finally he attacks my portrait which indeed was a postage stamp but once again not Nazi, but rather a drawing of a Knight and the name of the first city I built , Bohmen.

Many people seem quite fine calling President Trump a Nazi. There are mainstream article drawing parallels between "Man in The High castle" and what is coming to the USA if trump supporters are not stopped. San Francisco  recently passed a resolution naming the NRA as a terrorist group. Yes it is clown world but using game Mods to attack a nation by calling them Nazis should be a bannable offence. It is deformation , unwarranted, unfair, and frankly stressful IRL because I have been a devoted player for almost 4 years.

The only hate being exposed is that towards me.  There is nothing for anyone to be concerned about on my nation page . I am the only victim of intolerance and  bigotry  in where my nation is concerned. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

If you need this many words to describe why the imagery you choose is not nazi imagery - then it is nazi imagery.

Also lol, if you google "my loyalty is my honor", the literal first result is "this is a nazi slogan."

Come on man, do you really need to be this facetious?

Edited by Michaellaneous
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest John Q Listener

I laid out all my my evidence in my post. I also note that the background in your nation is the Kongresshalle, which can be referenced at this webpage https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_party_rally_grounds, something which I should have flagged in my initial report. 

Further, there's nothing further to debate here. You clearly had (and still have) problematic imagery on your profile, and you show little insight why this is problematic. The mods made a very clear ruling, and you haven't actually refuted anything that I postulated. 

Your  hubris reeks and contaminates . It is only natural to hate that which threatens what you love. I love freedom and the truth, so  I hate you, but to hate does not make one a  Nazi , which is now, and always had been, a slur, no different than !@#$, kike, dike, or !@#$, all of which I do not ever use, because they are words of ignorance. I do rather enjoy that you prove yourselves to be the Orwellian creatures that you are , by refusing debate and consideration. A Wikipedia worldview , and everything else burnt at the stake. You are in fact everything you have been conditioned to hate.  

• Downvote 6

On 11/21/2019 at 4:06 AM, Clemson said:

My nation Sudetenland is once again under attack by Nazi hunters, and this time by a new pathetic and deplorable member named John Q Listener. he clearly knows just  nothing about European history, but like so many feels good pretending that he does.

“Sudeten” refers to a mountain range 200 miles long and 20 to 40 miles wide, covering the north of Bohemia and Moravia as well as part of Sudeten Silesia. Germans inhabited this “Czech” territory well before Slavic tribes arrived around 500 AD, although major German settlement in the Sudeten began during the reign of King Premysl Otakar II in the 13th century when the area was largely uninhabited and heavily forested. For centuries, Czechs were but a very small minority here.

Sudeten German civilians, on the basis of their ethnic identity alone and although they themselves were not personally responsible for the suffering of the Czech people, were held accountable for all wartime Czech suffering by means of collective guilt. Hence, to this day their expulsion and the severe hardships which more than 3,000,000 people endured, the loss of everything they possessed and the vicious cruelty inflicted upon them in one of the largest forced population transfers in history, is viewed by some, including the majority of Czechs, as fully justified and even commendable.

The unique Sudeten and Carpathian German communities have vanished from the earth. The Czech government has never made any admission of guilt for their role in this horrendous, flagrant human rights violation. Indeed, the “Beneš Decrees” that granted immunity to Czech citizens for expelling Germans and confiscating their property without compensation is still on the books, and legally the rape, theft or even murder of a German adult or child is technically legal under the law.

I could go on , but will save that for the day that Mr. Listemer debates me.

Runes are thousands of years old, I think most everyone knows that .

"My Loyalty is my Honor" , are good words to live by for those whom have the strength and commitment, and just the kind of thing which makes a strong AA. So words are now evil , even ones that have not a trace of hatred . In fact there is not a shred of negative hateful imagery or words on my nation page, and anyone whom has dealt with me in this games knows I am a nice guy, in that I do not harass , shit post, or otherwise disrupt in anyway whatsoever .

Finally he attacks my portrait which indeed was a postage stamp but once again not Nazi, but rather a drawing of a Knight and the name of the first city I built , Bohmen.

Many people seem quite fine calling President Trump a Nazi. There are mainstream article drawing parallels between "Man in The High castle" and what is coming to the USA if trump supporters are not stopped. San Francisco  recently passed a resolution naming the NRA as a terrorist group. Yes it is clown world but using game Mods to attack a nation by calling them Nazis should be a bannable offence. It is deformation , unwarranted, unfair, and frankly stressful IRL because I have been a devoted player for almost 4 years.

The only hate being exposed is that towards me.  There is nothing for anyone to be concerned about on my nation page . I am the only victim of intolerance and  bigotry  in where my nation is concerned. 

C:\Users\13374dm1ndud3\Desktop\new folder\reactions\laughing-reaction_gif-3.gif

• Alex locked this topic