Actionable accusations cannot be retracted.

Sir Scarfalot

In light of the most recent drama, I must point out that accusations of "NSFW acts with minors", as posted by DNFJ in his DoW and by others elsewhere, are not merely deadly serious but in fact must be officially investigated, by government agencies, period. No amount of doubt nor even retractions of the accusations are legally acceptable reasons to not refer the whole situation to the district attorney.

That DoW, as of now, includes the language of a full, complete, and irretractable accusation.

3 hours ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

To the general public of Orbis, it has come to my attention that Nokia Rokia has partaken in actions that are generally detestable and at worst downright abhorrent. From allegations of speaking of NSFW acts with underage members of the Coal Mines to sharing of [REDACTED] within the confines of the Coal Mine’s discord server. These actions, in my esteemed opinion, are not what the culture of Orbis should be cultivating. You may dislike GOONS, you may dislike some of my memberships radical beliefs or desire to “bash fash”, but I think all of us can agree that this world, this community, has no desire to support, nor encourage illicit activity on any level.

Bold part highlights the accusation of discussing prior NSFW acts against minors.

Inquiries must be made, suspects must be questioned, official action must be taken. It's just as serious as a death threat, and every single post even tangentially implying an accusation must be included in the report.

Action must be taken, and either the perpetrators of sexual exploitation must be brought to justice or the libelous accusers must be brought to justice. There is no middle ground. This is too serious for anything less than the most extreme possible actions. Thus, it is inappropriate to continue to discuss the matter on this forum. There is no room for debate, and no room for drama. Do not reply to any pedo accuastion thread or post.

Stop. Now.

This is the last post from me on this topic outside of DMs with administration/moderator staff.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
specifying the exact accusation

9 hours ago, Epi said:

Hey, it was clarified by you in DMs that our VC wasn't what sparked your investigation. It was to do with some girl in the Coal Mines VC. Our group chat was purely political in nature, we were discussing the law and though i didn't know it at the time, i've been informed by Shifty that Nokia brought the topic up and was likely prompted to by your investigation.

Please don't associate me and others with this issue. We aren't involved. My attempt to defend Nokia was misguided and i fear the worst if there is no recording of that VC. Because accusations like these can be overblown and slander someone IRL. If there was any misconduct in that VC, there are several American citizens who were present who can testify in this thread or to the police what happened. I wasn't there for everything, so i'm going by what i know.

Apologies, Epi. Was not my intention by quoting your posts, as I'm inclined to believe that you were not present where NSFW was shared.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I agree with @Sir Scarfalot that this is a matter for the proper authorities to investigate and follow up on. To my knowledge, nothing inappropriate or illegal has occurred on this website and as such there's no need to discuss such matters here.

If anyone feels there is illegal activity happening or otherwise threatened/in-danger, I strongly urge you to contact your local authorities and report the matter.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic