An Announcement from Coalition A Regarding Peace Talks

Prefonteen

8 hours ago, Syrachime said:

Well, you know...  You could always just present terms, or start negotiations with the one-a- a-time-term-thing t$ and all of us seem more than open to.  I'm just pointing out the obvious, yet hilarious fact that it's taking you guys half a year to come up with terms to deliver to us.  If you guys aren't delivering terms because we are commenting on the status quo, doesn't that kind of prove that Coal B is the one delaying peace talks? XD

I think it has been mentioned a fee times ... kertog and ts are going to be dealt with on a separate basis with kertog I beleive going first.  No one as well I beleive are currently saying ur not open to talks at the moment but if u remember do to sole circumstances such as ur side receiving logs and being paranoid things would not work out the way u guys wanted to u left the talks.  As well the war has only been half a year so really saying half a year to come to or present terms is a bit much as u seem to be stating u expected the war to end when it started. Anyhow keep saying this stuff and I do see that Prefonteen is trying to lessen the posting and all maybe some others should follow suit. And see what happens. 

16 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Since you're incapable of actually winning, your surrender is actually a reasonable solution

We've won. CoA surrendered.  Not very well as they're still attacking, but they seem to definitely agree they surrendered.

9 hours ago, Syrachime said:

Well, you know...  You could always just present terms, or start negotiations with the one-a- a-time-term-thing t$ and all of us seem more than open to.  I'm just pointing out the obvious, yet hilarious fact that it's taking you guys half a year to come up with terms to deliver to us.  If you guys aren't delivering terms because we are commenting on the status quo, doesn't that kind of prove that Coal B is the one delaying peace talks? XD

CoA completed term #1 and left when #2 was presented.  tS should check DMs if they're confused by who is delaying what.

• Like 1

GICjEwp.gif

7 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

We've won. CoA surrendered.  Not very well as they're still attacking, but they seem to definitely agree they surrendered.

You're confusing surrendering with "offering their surrender"

• Like 1

I think rather than ever be fully peaced, we might see IQ try wiping the neutrals & then cannabalize itself; or those likely to be next after the neutrals are destroyed align with the neutrals first.

So however it goes, don’t think we’re actually closer to peace despite the leaks. Although who knows for sure.

libertyribbon.png

On 12/14/2019 at 11:57 AM, Syrachime said:

I honestly don't get why Coal B is so paranoid about releasing terms to you guys as well as the rest of Coal A.  Only reason they gave when I last spoke to anyone from there in October was "it's a waste of time".  Those were also the same people though that said they could care less about their PR and didn't care to throw out the lie that if we surrendered, we'd see negotiations, so clearly some priorities are skewed somewhere.  Just tag it onto the drama that's hurting the game.

Did you not see the parts of their chat where Col B leaders expressed stalling or simply ignoring talks?

Its pretty obvious what they want and what they’re doing.

21 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

We've won. CoA surrendered.  Not very well as they're still attacking

Of course I am.  You’re a loot piñata.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

Did you not see the parts of their chat where Col B leaders expressed stalling or simply ignoring talks?

Its pretty obvious what they want and what they’re doing.

If they’ve decided to outright play the villain role, that can be taken advantage of as well. So not like it’s impossible to win if you can claim the moral high ground & somewhere those sympathetic from the other side can rally to; welcoming them to the side they should join if staying where they are isn’t the best decision.

libertyribbon.png