An Announcement from Coalition A Regarding Peace Talks

Prefonteen

Guest Curufinwe
7 hours ago, Cooper_ said:

You're stalling because you're trying to drag out this war to maximize attrition and disbandment.  It's been clearly evidence in the logs that this is your strategy due to personal grudges against coalition A and some corruption of realpolitik ad absurdum.  

If you don't think you're stalling, I don't know what world you are living in.  I mean your mouthpieces are here arguing about whether T$ is in coalition A, presenting laughable terms, ignoring/trolling our reps and not engaging in real negotiations.  

8 hours ago, Cooper_ said:

You're stalling because you're trying to drag out this war to maximize attrition and disbandment.  It's been clearly evidence in the logs that this is your strategy due to personal grudges against coalition A and some corruption of realpolitik ad absurdum.  

If you don't think you're stalling, I don't know what world you are living in.  I mean your mouthpieces are here arguing about whether T$ is in coalition A, presenting laughable terms, ignoring/trolling our reps and not engaging in real negotiations.  

Nice rant there over something I didn't say. 

"And I assume we are still stalling you because it's funny."

Let's be real here  Coops, we are incredibly immature, childish, victorious, glorious and we get kicks out of you crying on the forums. We are making Politics and War great again, and theres nothing you can do about it. 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Nice rant there over something I didn't say. 

Let's be real here  Coops, we are incredibly immature, childish, victorious, glorious and we get kicks out of you crying on the forums. We are making Politics and War great again, and theres nothing you can do about it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkk9gvTmCXY

os9LcJK.gif

On 12/10/2019 at 2:53 PM, Duke Arthur said:

Could someone explain what the war was about before the sort of surrender post? From august until that moment?

This war, and everything that it's revolved around has been about pointless crap that no one cares about from about October til now.  It stopped being a 'meaningful war' in any sense when drama set in around that time.  Since then, it's just basically been a general drama fest lacking any real coherent rhyme or reason.  So...basically it's just a drama war at this point which I'm nominating as the new name for this war.  Both sides have done it, and that's all we've seen.  I say that because I highly doubt anyone who plays casually cares at this point why both sides are still fighting six months in and counting.  Only leaders of the various alliances on both sides seem to care about about that at this point, with their agenda seeming to be to hurt the game.  You pick which side is doing that based on that statement, but again, I doubt the average player cares who it is.

Edited by Syrachime
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Syrachime said:

This war, and everything that it's revolved around has been about pointless crap that no one cares about from about October til now.  It stopped being a 'meaningful war' in any sense when drama set in around that time.  Since then, it's just basically been a general drama fest lacking any real coherent rhyme or reason.  So...basically it's just a drama war at this point which I'm nominating as the new name for this war.  Both sides have done it, and that's all we've seen.  I say that because I highly doubt anyone who plays casually cares at this point why both sides are still fighting six months in and counting.  Only leaders of the various alliances on both sides seem to care about about that at this point, with their agenda seeming to be to hurt the game.  You pick which side is doing that based on that statement, but again, I doubt the average player cares who it is.

I'll again note that I, and with me the entirety of t$ as well as its allies, am open to start negoiations whenever our opposition wishes. We've been waiting for terms, we'll continue to wait for terms.

os9LcJK.gif

30 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

I'll again note that I, and with me the entirety of t$ as well as its allies, am open to start negoiations whenever our opposition wishes. We've been waiting for terms, we'll continue to wait for terms.

I honestly don't get why Coal B is so paranoid about releasing terms to you guys as well as the rest of Coal A.  Only reason they gave when I last spoke to anyone from there in October was "it's a waste of time".  Those were also the same people though that said they could care less about their PR and didn't care to throw out the lie that if we surrendered, we'd see negotiations, so clearly some priorities are skewed somewhere.  Just tag it onto the drama that's hurting the game.

1 minute ago, Syrachime said:

I honestly don't get why Coal B is so paranoid about releasing terms to you guys as well as the rest of Coal A.  Only reason they gave when I last spoke to anyone from there in October was "it's a waste of time".  Those were also the same people though that said they could care less about their PR and didn't care to throw out the lie that if we surrendered, we'd see negotiations, so clearly some priorities are skewed somewhere.  Just tag it onto the drama that's hurting the game.

I don't think they've taken the time to come up with terms they'd expect anyone to accept yet tbh.

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I don't think they've taken the time to come up with terms they'd expect anyone to accept yet tbh.

Which is funny to me...  We offered our surrender a month and a half ago, and there was a four and a half month gap between that and the start of the war marking six months and counting of this conflict.  The fact that one side can't come up with terms to deliver in that time span is honestly laughable.  I'm starting to think maybe we'd get somewhere if Coal A started offering terms to Coal B.  Outside of white peace, that might be the only way negotiations are gonna get going at this rate.  Especially if it is true that it is taking one side half a year to come up with something to deliver to the other side.

35 minutes ago, Syrachime said:

Which is funny to me...  We offered our surrender a month and a half ago, and there was a four and a half month gap between that and the start of the war marking six months and counting of this conflict.  The fact that one side can't come up with terms to deliver in that time span is honestly laughable.  I'm starting to think maybe we'd get somewhere if Coal A started offering terms to Coal B.  Outside of white peace, that might be the only way negotiations are gonna get going at this rate.  Especially if it is true that it is taking one side half a year to come up with something to deliver to the other side.

It would be more productive for representatives of Col A to speak with representatives of Col B if Col B is willing to allow Col A representatives to represent Col B until Col B can come up with a cohesive and comprehensive list of terms.  

I, of course, nominate Partisan.  

• Upvote 3

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

On 11/28/2019 at 6:19 PM, King Olafr of the Faroes said:

I'm even getting PM's telling me my gov is lying to me, linking to topics like this. What on earth makes these imbeciles think, that my gov is lying to me? LOL!

I've just read the entire thread in one go (perhaps I am a tad masochistic) and actually it has been quite fascinating watching the progression of the response from Col B. 

But my favourite little nugget was this post quoted above. So the rank and file of Col B are apparently fully informed of the deliberate 'no peace' policy of their leaders and presumably tacitly approve. Nice. 

1 hour ago, Mandystalin said:

I've just read the entire thread in one go (perhaps I am a tad masochistic) and actually it has been quite fascinating watching the progression of the response from Col B. 

But my favourite little nugget was this post quoted above. So the rank and file of Col B are apparently fully informed of the deliberate 'no peace' policy of their leaders and presumably tacitly approve. Nice. 

Considering I received the same message I think we find it most funny that when coalition A says the other side is trolling them that they would send such mass messaging to troll us. I .ean is it a serious attempt to turn people against there own gov? 

8 hours ago, Syrachime said:

White peace is absolutely not going to happen. The longer CoA keeps trying to make this a public thing to change how it's going to work the more delay.

7 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

It would be more productive for representatives of Col A to speak with representatives of Col B if Col B is willing to allow Col A representatives to represent Col B until Col B can come up with a cohesive and comprehensive list of terms.  

I, of course, nominate Partisan.  

Partisan has his own peace to deal with.

• Haha 2

GICjEwp.gif

4 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

White peace is absolutely not going to happen. The longer CoA keeps trying to make this a public thing to change how it's going to work the more delay.

The more you act in bad faith and aggress your own allies, the less likely anyone's going to buy any of your BS.

Since you're incapable of actually winning, your surrender is actually a reasonable solution.

7 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

It's interesting. There have been no new official statements and threads on our part for a while, and we've reduced our posting and returned to private inquiries for a while now. Yet you continue to harp on, and we are no closer to peace than we were.

os9LcJK.gif

12 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

Well, you know...  You could always just present terms, or start negotiations with the one-a- a-time-term-thing t$ and all of us seem more than open to.  I'm just pointing out the obvious, yet hilarious fact that it's taking you guys half a year to come up with terms to deliver to us.  If you guys aren't delivering terms because we are commenting on the status quo, doesn't that kind of prove that Coal B is the one delaying peace talks? XD

Edited by Syrachime

21 hours ago, Mandystalin said:

No I mean.

It's funny how CoA thinks they have any cards to play. I'm gov and I'm getting PM'ed that my gov is lying to me. "euuuuhhhh, not sure how to handle that, must delete, hurr durr" .. or what exactly are they expecting me to do?

Everyone, coalition A included, know what kind of boneheads they are. The level of entitlement because they were once something is extreme.

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.