An Announcement from Coalition A Regarding Peace Talks

Prefonteen

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

Ah yes. If we had posted it after 30 days of waiting rather than 21 days, surely you would have instantly granted our request. How dare we!

No just saying u may have had more sympathy for ur cause. 

2 minutes ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

The longest war in the game’s history needed an extra month to figure out their initial peace offer? At least own up to it and say you guys didn’t even want peace yet. The logs already proved it multiple times anyway.

I used to write college essays an hour before turning them in. Your collective coalition can’t present video game peace terms in under 30 days? Lol

I beleive I heard during the time terms where going to be given one by one to discuss. Either way it was about the process u did not like. And hence instead of following it u tried to rush it.

2 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

You'd have said the exact same thing after 30 days as you are saying now, friend. 

Umm I doubt it.  To be honest I may have had words but I would not be saying the exact same things. Most that do u know me would know that from past.  

3 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Roberts isn't even in the war.

And I cant answer his opinion why ? ... should the comment by u then maybe be shush it Roberts ur not in the war.? Oh wait u have sensitive skin forgot that lol . Say anything u like Roberts u have every right to say what u what.

Edited by brucemna

5 minutes ago, brucemna said:

And I cant answer his opinion why ? ... should the comment by u then maybe be shush it Roberts ur not in the war.? Oh wait u have sensitive skin forgot that lol . 

You're free to respond to him. But accusing him of something in a process he isn't a part of makes you look like a fool who has no idea of what you're talking about.

In fairness, you had made that much clear a couple of pages ago already.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

2 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

You're free to respond to him. But accusing him of something in a process he isn't a part of makes you look like a fool who has no idea of what you're talking about.

In fairness, you had made that much clear a couple of pages ago already.

Excuse me for reading his words as if he was part of ur coalition since he is defending you. And the sensitive skin was about ur coalition not him as I tried to emphasize. 

17 minutes ago, brucemna said:

No just saying u may have had more sympathy for ur cause. 

I beleive I heard during the time terms where going to be given one by one to discuss. Either way it was about the process u did not like. And hence instead of following it u tried to rush it.

Umm I doubt it.  To be honest I may have had words but I would not be saying the exact same things. Most that do u know me would know that from past.  

I think you're just trying to conjure up arguments at this point.

Edited by Prefonteen

os9LcJK.gif

I think you're just trying to conjure up arguments at this point.

Actually I seem to be repeating myself over and over answering in different ways to get one point across... but yet it seems the denseness is to thick.

Edited by brucemna

Perhaps your points are not very well constructed.

Is that not what a lot of people have been telling u .. that by posting this topic and dumping logs and so forth that u have not constructed a well thought out process in which to have peace talks revive and move on? And that maybe u should try a different approach?

Just now, brucemna said:

Is that not what a lot of people have been telling u .. that by posting this topic and dumping logs and so forth that u have not constructed a well thought out process in which to have peace talks revive and move on? And that maybe u should try a different approach?

There were no talks for t$ in the first place. Our approach of trying to work things out privately was deliberately ignored. To tell us we should approach privately after we demonstrated that this did not work is desingenuous.

os9LcJK.gif

There were no talks for t$ in the first place. Our approach of trying to work things out privately was deliberately ignored. To tell us we should approach privately after we demonstrated that this did not work is desingenuous.

Actually correct me if I am wrong ... did I not see in the original op something about ts talks would begin after the rest of ur coalition have agreed to terms.  If so did someone not suggest later in this threa u  should of let that go on and accept the first terms on condition that peace is settled with u ? 

3 minutes ago, brucemna said:

Actually correct me if I am wrong ... did I not see in the original op something about ts talks would begin after the rest of ur coalition have agreed to terms.  If so did someone not suggest later in this threa u  should of let that go on and accept the first terms on condition that peace is settled with u ? 

You mean the short public log, after 17 days of silence, in which Epi assumed they're making us wait for ketog?

That statement was in direct contradiction with what negotiators had been telling us up to that date. Once we received the logs confirming our suspicions as well, it was clear peace wasn't genuinely being entertained. his is further supported by terms still not being ready yet.

os9LcJK.gif

You mean the short public log, after 17 days of silence, in which Epi assumed they're making us wait for ketog?

That statement was in direct contradiction with what negotiators had been telling us up to that date. Once we received the logs confirming our suspicions as well, it was clear peace wasn't genuinely being entertained. his is further supported by terms still not being ready yet.

Just out of curiosity how do u not know terms are not ready?  Listen what is done is done. I personally beleive u jumped the gun. Which in hindsight is ur porgrative. Personally I would of let the rest of ur coalition agree. Then when it came ur turn then u would of found out the truth to ur suspicions. Suspicion is one thing that could of actually helped u. When it came to TS side of things I would of waited and negotiated with the end result that even though we cancelled r treaty u maybe should of asked for a nap for a period of say 6( or another time frame)  months with NPO to make sure u can rebuild and so forth. Would of helped u two ways. First if denied then maybe u have a arguement here. If allowed that gave u a set time to use FA and propaganda to build urself up to be in a much stronger position than u r today. Just my thoughts. 

1 minute ago, brucemna said:

Just out of curiosity how do u not know terms are not ready?  Listen what is done is done. I personally beleive u jumped the gun. Which in hindsight is ur porgrative. Personally I would of let the rest of ur coalition agree. Then when it came ur turn then u would of found out the truth to ur suspicions. Suspicion is one thing that could of actually helped u. When it came to TS side of things I would of waited and negotiated with the end result that even though we cancelled r treaty u maybe should of asked for a nap for a period of say 6( or another time frame)  months with NPO to make sure u can rebuild and so forth. Would of helped u two ways. First if denied then maybe u have a arguement here. If allowed that gave u a set time to use FA and propaganda to build urself up to be in a much stronger position than u r today. Just my thoughts. 

We know that because I am taking the statements of representatives from coalition B at face value. Meaning: That's literally what we have been told over and over for the past 6 weeks, right up until today.

os9LcJK.gif

We know that because I am taking the statements of representatives from coalition B at face value. Meaning: That's literally what we have been told over and over for the past 6 weeks, right up until today.

Seems to me u were given logs by a butthurt person and u got steered in a direction that brought us here. Agian I just want to say people in private a d I am almost sure it happens on both sides tend to say things that just come to mind in reaction to stuff as a initial response. It is up to individuals on how the take or perceive them words. I understand ur hesitancy in talks but agian I think u just took the wrong road and it could of been used to give urself a more stronger position in the long run instead of having to sit here and let it drag out and out. Whem it comes down to it there is no blame on anyone. Ur side or ours. People do or say what they want depending on the moment. 

49 minutes ago, brucemna said:

Seems to me u were given logs by a butthurt person and u got steered in a direction that brought us here. Agian I just want to say people in private a d I am almost sure it happens on both sides tend to say things that just come to mind in reaction to stuff as a initial response. It is up to individuals on how the take or perceive them words. I understand ur hesitancy in talks but agian I think u just took the wrong road and it could of been used to give urself a more stronger position in the long run instead of having to sit here and let it drag out and out. Whem it comes down to it there is no blame on anyone. Ur side or ours. People do or say what they want depending on the moment. 

The logs existing and us having knowledge of them impacts our view of the situation, irrespective of whether the person who brought them to us wants to steer us.

I'll tell you this: we are still ready to come to the table and negotiate. We have also been consistent in approaching in private, even after the posts. We have never ruled out talks- frankly, i'd prefer if talks could start up. That's not our decision to make though. We're here whenever coalition B is ready to talk.

• Upvote 4

os9LcJK.gif

11 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Ah yes. If we had posted it after 30 days of waiting rather than 21 days, surely you would have instantly presented your terms. How dare we!

You have to start with one term and then go to a second.  There's been no change since you posted these unproductive threads.

9 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

The logs existing and us having knowledge of them impacts our view of the situation, irrespective of whether the person who brought them to us wants to steer us.

How many servers does tS have?  How many channels each servers?  How many government channels? How many channels does the Coalition B server have? How long has talking been happening in them?  You have one of at least forty channels in at least four servers for a very narrow fixed date and taking it as if it's the entire content when you lack context, exclude your biases when trying to interpret them, ignore your ignorance of all of the many, many other places where discussions take place, etc.  If you combine all of that, even assuming the leaked logs were valid, they don't provide what the CoA and tS and CoA-Internet defenders actually think that they do.  You end up with maybe sixteen frames of a feature length movie and you're treating it like it's the movie itself.

• Like 1

GICjEwp.gif

13 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

You have to start with one term and then go to a second.  

Is there a reason/has it been disclosed to CoA leaders privately? This seems to be the main issue.

4 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

You have to start with one term and then go to a second.  There's been no change since you posted these unproductive threads.

Again: t$ has not been offered terms. No first term either. Your point is moot.

How many servers does tS have?  How many channels each servers?  How many government channels? How many channels does the Coalition B server have? How long has talking been happening in them?  You have one of at least forty channels in at least four servers for a very narrow fixed date and taking it as if it's the entire content when you lack context, exclude your biases when trying to interpret them, ignore your ignorance of all of the many, many other places where discussions take place, etc.  If you combine all of that, even assuming the leaked logs were valid, they don't provide what the CoA and tS and CoA-Internet defenders actually think that they do.  You end up with maybe sixteen frames of a feature length movie and you're treating it like it's the movie itself.

Yeah, no. You don't get to justify your leadership's lies by claiming that "WE HAVE A LOT OF CHANNELS SO THIS IS SNAPSHOT" because 1) it does not discard what has been leaked and 2) we *do* have the context.

Yeah, they know.  They don't like it.

44 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

I explained it during the negotiations as well :P 

Again: Half the coalition has not received a single term.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

2 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Again: Half the coalition has not received a single term.

KERTCHOGG has. I do like your repetition like a broken recorder at this point in time, but I was answering a question that was asked regarding if we informed folks why it will be done this way. I think I've explained it to you as well :P 

And no you really don't have all the context unless you have gone through each and every single line of log and every preceding discussion/side discussion and other discussions through DMs and other places regarding it. 

Edited by Shadowthrone

7 hours ago, Darzy said:

Is there a reason/has it been disclosed to CoA leaders privately? This seems to be the main issue.

If u go back to the OP  u will see that it was discussed that terms would be given over one by one and the process could take up to 30 days. As well coa was informed that the kertog part would be dealt with separately and once that was complete then TS would then be brought to the table. 

1 hour ago, Shadowthrone said:

KERTCHOGG has. I do like your repetition like a broken recorder at this point in time, but I was answering a question that was asked regarding if we informed folks why it will be done this way. I think I've explained it to you as well :P 

And no you really don't have all the context unless you have gone through each and every single line of log and every preceding discussion/side discussion and other discussions through DMs and other places regarding it. 

Yes, I too am disappointed that I have to repeat myself this often :)

53 minutes ago, brucemna said:

If u go back to the OP  u will see that it was discussed that terms would be given over one by one and the process could take up to 30 days. As well coa was informed that the kertog part would be dealt with separately and once that was complete then TS would then be brought to the table. 

I have already corrected you regarding that last statement.

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif