An Announcement from Coalition A Regarding Peace Talks

Prefonteen

8 minutes ago, brucemna said:

Oh I agree.   Dont need to say why karma happened just trying to point out something.  And I doubt that terms here would be as harsh or crippling I would think. Maybe a little history created from the past but at least would be fair I imagine. My hole point is this threads post habe been just a cycle but stubbornness it seems with continue that and even I cam admit as long as it stays the way it is now we gonna be burning war for awhile yet 

You can't end a war if the enemy doesn't want it to end. 

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

47 minutes ago, Leftbehind said:

You can't end a war if the enemy doesn't want it to end. 

I actually have not seen anything where it says no one wants it to end.  I do see that there was a process that one side seems to not want to follow  and until that is followed then talks will happen 

This thread has a definitive lack of relevant logs being dumped!

Leo the Great10/2/2019, 9:59:43 AM
    Se need to make as many of their members quit as possible

Leo the Great10/2/2019, 9:59:55 AM
    T$ has surrounded themselves with bad alliances

Leo the Great10/2/2019, 10:00:23 AM
    So we need to break their backs

underlordgc10/2/2019, 8:40:02 PM
    ts has to soley rep their entire coalition

underlordgc10/2/2019, 8:40:28 PM
    so rather than keegoz/adrine/mrheal/under/gorge

underlordgc10/2/2019, 8:40:37 PM
    it would be under/gorge/partisan

underlordgc10/2/2019, 8:41:11 PM
    super memey if we start refusing to reconmize their reps

Leo the Great10/2/2019, 8:41:16 PM
    sisyphis

underlordgc10/2/2019, 8:41:22 PM
    def will give us two more months of infra grinding

QueenPhoenixLTS10/25/2019, 9:22:19 AM
    I just thought the morale blow to KERCHTOGG once t$ gets not unreasonable terms (and surrenders) would be worth the trade off.

Leo the Great10/25/2019, 9:25:03 AM
    We need their members to quit to

Leo the Great10/25/2019, 9:25:18 AM
    Letting them off easy makes them stronger for the next war

QueenPhoenixLTS10/25/2019, 9:43:49 AM
    Up to you I guess.

QueenPhoenixLTS10/25/2019, 9:44:06 AM

Having members quit being a war goal is pretty dark, but it will no doubt be beneficial to us.

Keshav11/3/2019, 1:02:51 AM
    no, this is a zero sum game

Keshav11/3/2019, 1:03:09 AM
    and in 10 years I don't want to be like  I had that opportunity to kil lthem, andd I didnt hoping they'd be "nice" to us

Keshav11/3/2019, 1:03:11 AM
    frick that shit.

Keshav11/3/2019, 1:03:24 AM
    What benefits the enemy, harms you; and what benefits you, harm the enemy.

₲ɆØⱤ₲Ɇ11/3/2019, 1:03:34 AM
    I don’t really think we’re being nice

₲ɆØⱤ₲Ɇ11/3/2019, 1:03:43 AM
    Lol that’s a bit of a overstatement

Keshav11/3/2019, 1:04:17 AM

I'm in it to ensure they are fricked enough to not be a threat in a few months time.

Roquentin10/21/2019, 10:27:09 PM
    like everyone didn't expect this to hapen

Roquentin10/21/2019, 10:27:20 PM
    this has been 3.5 years in the making where we have this type of leverage

Roquentin10/21/2019, 10:27:52 PM

and it's time to fricking to take out the trash

underlordgc11/3/2019, 7:55:58 AM
    Anyways, I can give a link to kertogibdvsujs to join the peace server

underlordgc11/3/2019, 7:56:43 AM
    And we can just stall them by saying we want people to get organized or some random bs like that

underlordgc10/24/2019, 12:29:56 PM
I think ketog needs to be removed from the game during this war

underlordgc10/24/2019, 12:30:05 PM
As an entity

TheNG11/1/2019, 4:46:18 PM
I mean there’s plenty of ways to slow down talks

TheNG11/1/2019, 4:46:29 PM
We have reps demands in our back pocket

TheNG11/1/2019, 4:46:40 PM
The various humiliating joke terms

underlordgc9/27/2019, 10:07:43 PM
in 3 days they'll have their surrender chance again

underlordgc9/27/2019, 10:08:42 PM(edited 9/27/2019, 10:10:11 PM)
but, october is such an Inauspicious time for surrendering

underlordgc9/27/2019, 10:09:00 PM
November is much better imho

underlordgc9/27/2019, 10:09:33 PM
I propose we replace ng and sphinx with george and myself so that we can ensure their won;t be an october peace

This logdump brought to you by the Council for the Restoration of PURE DECADENCE

Edited by ArcKnox
I missed three
  • Upvote 6

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

3 minutes ago, ArcKnox said:

This thread has a definitive lack of relevant logs being dumped!

This logdump brought to you by the Council for the Restoration of PURE DECADENCE

And ur point is ? ...  let's refrain a bit. Agian part of the other coalition walked away from the talks. So the talks ceased. Okay they wanted ts included ... understood.  Now regardless of the timing of the talks tell me in ur private channels if it was reverse or even no one has not talked crsp that they know is not going to happen.  Personally I know even people in my own alliance prob want me to quit or other AAs as I  sure I have built resentments somewhere. Logs dont make the peace talks cause it is not going to change cept maybe for someone recieving bad terms.  I would of gotten what I could for peace then dump these then maybe u had a ground to stand on. Now u have just given motive to delay it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, brucemna said:

And ur point is ? ...  let's refrain a bit. Agian part of the other coalition walked away from the talks. So the talks ceased. Okay they wanted ts included ... understood.  Now regardless of the timing of the talks tell me in ur private channels if it was reverse or even no one has not talked crsp that they know is not going to happen.  Personally I know even people in my own alliance prob want me to quit or other AAs as I  sure I have built resentments somewhere. Logs dont make the peace talks cause it is not going to change cept maybe for someone recieving bad terms.  I would of gotten what I could for peace then dump these then maybe u had a ground to stand on. Now u have just given motive to delay it.

Are you even reading the logs friend...

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

2 hours ago, brucemna said:

Where is faith when people are posting here things such as logs and everything else.  Agian this are the se semantics from page one amd so forth. Agian putting the blame somewhere by someone. Why u may be shut out is because ur trying and others are trying to bargain here. If anything I  supprosed no one has turned this to say u must be weak amd desperate to be here in a open forum. Dont get me wrong if the rest of ur side is not standing by u .. hell that is a great trait but there comes a moment to maybe say fine accept the process the other side says. I think amd this is just a opinion.. if the rest of ur coalition does do there part a.d follow the process I would in their case make the final agreement contingent on a peace deal with u.  Ia saying this amd I am sure someone will tell me that I  wrong but u took a stance too quick without going through the process right from the get go.  I think once ur other members of ur coalition had a conditional agreement u would of been next.  I can say the dog jumped over the fence but 10 people will tell me a different color of the dog or fence or types. Hence the perception and reading of the leaked logs really mean nothing. 

It's near impossible to have faith once you read the contents of the logs themselves. How is it possible to have faith when a member of NPO's upper gov is advocating prolonging the war simply to eradicate our communities based on some bs presumption we would do likewise when all past evidence indicates otherwise? How is it possible to have faith when Roq paints the forums with posts claiming he doesn't hold a grudge but then a log reveals he has been waiting more than 3 years for this moment?

The truth of the matter is that by revealing these logs, our coalition is holding your coalition's leadership accountable for their words and actions. Something which the members of your own side should be doing but sadly aren't.

Also sup bruce, how long has it been?

Edited by Charles the Tyrant
  • Upvote 4

Untitled.png

3 minutes ago, Charles the Tyrant said:

It's near impossible to have faith once you read the contents of the logs themselves. How is it possible to have faith when a member of NPO's upper gov is advocating prolonging the war simply to eradicate our communities based on some bs presumption we would do likewise when all past evidence indicates otherwise? How is it possible to have faith when Roq paints the forums with posts claiming he doesn't hold a grudge but then a log reveals he has been waiting more than 3 years for this moment?

The truth of the matter is that by revealing these logs, our coalition is holding your coalition's leadership accountable for their words and actions. Something which the members of your own side should be doing but sadly aren't.

I am good .. will respond d in a bit family stuff 

Guest John Q Listener

What CoA is really saying is that they love this forever war! They are clearly winning so why wouldn't they want to prolong it??

5 hours ago, George Clooney said:

-snip-

First, I never leaked OOC info unless it was about myself.  So your angsty rage is misdirected here.  Then again, seeing multiple references where -I- was blamed for certain AAs reactions doesn’t make it surprising you’d try to pin that on me too.

Just a protip as well: I not once referenced any of the OOC content in those logs at all either.  So get off my dick about it and go direct your attention elsewhere about it.

Second, there are MULTIPLE references of you and your leads talking about disbanding our AAs (Primarily TKR, KT, and TGH).

Third, there are MULTIPLE references of your leads admitting to stalling talks or giving our negotiators the run around to avoid peace.

And in both situations, they’re not recent convos - those references dated back to early Sept at least and are continued up to just last week.

Your whole wall of text there is nothing but bullshit.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Charles the Tyrant said:

Okay I cam understand ur scepticism on the intent. In all honesty how bout u post logs from ur coalition channels and I bet we will see similar kinds of intents as well. We all know that in private we all say things such as let's ruin them til they .... well u get the point I think we all have some intelligence in us. And sure maybe from 3 or so years ago before NPO  time here when we were vanguard i can relate to maybe what 3 years means. We all know history is never forgotten and given a chance we all may say vindictive things to air out r resentments.  With that in mind we also know that when it comes down to it we all settle down during talks and move on with our peace and heck sometimes we make knew friends. Regardless of anything as the surrending coalition I think the processes given to talk peace or not out of the norm and in many cases talks happen with segregation in certain instances. Log dumping or threads like this only make the process of peace longer and create longer or more distasteful resentment to reach the peace terms. 

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, brucemna said:

The question is when did  the rest of ur coalition walk away when u werfound out the u were to be separated from the main talks.  Thiugh I do understand at the point they backed of but that would mean 20 days is mute amd it would of been up to ur side to now accept the process that was given to ur side. I guess in a round about way would ur side now consider the separation in talks on condition as long as nothing is final til peace is made with all .... 

Do you usually have words like these coming out your mouth - sounds like it's coming out the wrong end.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Legoboyvdlp said:

Do you usually have words like these coming out your mouth - sounds like it's coming out the wrong end.

And u wonder why the peace talks are were they are at lmao .. serious question for u .. where did the logs come from and how did u get them lol.  Just so maybe my leaders know who is accountable 

• Downvote 2

19 minutes ago, brucemna said:

Okay I cam understand ur scepticism on the intent. In all honesty how bout u post logs from ur coalition channels and I bet we will see similar kinds of intents as well. We all know that in private we all say things such as let's ruin them til they .... well u get the point I think we all have some intelligence in us. And sure maybe from 3 or so years ago before NPO  time here when we were vanguard i can relate to maybe what 3 years means. We all know history is never forgotten and given a chance we all may say vindictive things to air out r resentments.  With that in mind we also know that when it comes down to it we all settle down during talks and move on with our peace and heck sometimes we make knew friends. Regardless of anything as the surrending coalition I think the processes given to talk peace or not out of the norm and in many cases talks happen with segregation in certain instances. Log dumping or threads like this only make the process of peace longer and create longer or more distasteful resentment to reach the peace terms. 

No coalition has ever held people at war for 7 months and expressed excitement over people quitting before. I'm not sure what you would expect to see in our coalition channel since we aren't in a position to do what your side has been doing and when we were in that position in past wars we didn't do it

Edited by Smith
  • Upvote 4

C0r3Fye.png

7 minutes ago, Smith said:

No coalition has ever held people at war for 7 months and expressed excitement over people quitting before. I'm not sure what you would expect to see in our coalition channel since we aren't in a position to do what your side has been doing and when we were in that position in past wars we didn't do it

I was referring to trash talk  in ur channel.  And this is not a past war as we are talking present tense. As for length of wars it dont matter. Wars can last from one attack to indefinite given the circumstance. In this case ur side stopped talking cause of one concern instead of continuing to see what the final outcome will be with the process given. Hell if I stopped everything cause of trash talk I would be locked in a room not moving on in life.  Given that as mentioned before my play would of been for the first part of the process I would of accepted the terms on condition of tS getting peace with their terms amd negotiations. Then if not happy decline and go from there. Honestly though with what has happened with the log dumps and forum discussions i dont know if that would be possible now. I would think though u could try and maybe it works or it doesn't 

Edited by brucemna
  • Downvote 3

4 hours ago, brucemna said:

It's not the log dumping which is prolonging the peace process. It's your leaders deliberately dragging out negotiations as stated within the logs themselves who are to blame.

We have admitted defeat and expressed a willingness to end this war and are awaiting terms. Your leaders have deliberately held the process up with the stated goal of doing so in order to destroy our communities. 

There really is nothing more to it. If you want the toxicity present on forums to end which I admit is present on both sides to varying degrees, this war needs to end and in order to do so you need to put pressure on your own government to end this charade. Your gov does not listen to us but they are answerable to their own memberships at the end of the day.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png

>In this case ur side stopped talking cause of one concern instead of continuing to see what the final outcome will be with the process given. 

DID. YOU. READ. THE. LOGS?

underlordgc9/27/2019, 10:09:33 PM
I propose we replace ng and sphinx with george and myself so that we can ensure their won;t be an october peace

TheNG11/1/2019, 4:46:18 PM
I mean there’s plenty of ways to slow down talks

underlordgc11/3/2019, 7:56:43 AM
    And we can just stall them by saying we want people to get organized or some random bs like that

underlordgc10/2/2019, 8:41:11 PM
    super memey if we start refusing to reconmize their reps

underlordgc10/2/2019, 8:41:22 PM
    def will give us two more months of infra grinding

• Upvote 4

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

Guest Karl VII
3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Why read logs when ignorance is bliss?

Or maybe some people just feel uncomfortable reading around 2 billion pages of other peoples private conversations ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, Karl VII said:

Or maybe some people just feel uncomfortable reading around 2 billion pages of other peoples private conversations ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, that's just pure madness. How else is Thinkpol supposed to root out thoughtcrime among enemies of the state? Are we supposed to abandon all hopes of a safe and secure nation? No, we will have to keep watching, for the good of us all.

• Haha 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

7 hours ago, ArcKnox said:

>In this case ur side stopped talking cause of one concern instead of continuing to see what the final outcome will be with the process given. 

DID. YOU. READ. THE. LOGS?

How can one not read the logs. Point is how do u know there is truth to the logs when  the process was stopped when u stopped the talks due to the concerns instead of following the process to see what the separated terms for TS was to be. Could there have been a extended week or two... Could there have been crippling reps... could there have been a vice Roy or could there have been other unkown factors.  That's is a unkown. My point is from experience I would of continued the process to find out what the outcome would of been.  Now with what has happened the narrative has  changed  cause of paranoia and assumption. Instead some took it upon themselves and r using semantics log dumpling and open forum and assuming what the outcome was gonna be. I personally give ur side credit for wanting peace  but then because u think something is going to happen because ur handed logs by someone who themselves did not want the war to end possibly we are held in a status quo here. I would on ur part look at the people or person that gave u the logs and see what that person's own motives are and see if that person has more to gain.  NPO does not benefit as we are self sustaining and have the power within ourselves to forge forward.