An Announcement from Coalition A Regarding Peace Talks

Prefonteen

1 hour ago, Sval said:

Guys, I sincerely hope you did some warm-up exercises (such as actually reading the OP) before engaging in all these mental gymnastics.

I have genuine concern for your health.

Much like the mental gymnastics of coalition A while they whine about stalling negotiations yet continue jumping through their own manufactured hoops by contacting players who aren't the nominated negotiators and expecting to progress.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 29

13 minutes ago, Hodor said:

It’s like he doesn’t even realize how funny this is, Sval.

He's Pacifican. He's long-since been desensitised to hypocrisy and irony due to over-exposuure.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

I’m kinda split, there are some like Durmij, ForgotPants & Hodor who completely deserve to be in the situation they’re in, but others not so much. So think I’ll just enjoy watching seeing how this plays out. Although if Tiberius wants to try helping me along towards deletion, that sounds like it could be even more fun. :P

Although think I’m done with this thread, absent me somehow getting pulled into the war. Have fun with the peace talks. 

• Downvote 1

On 11/21/2019 at 3:46 PM, Smith said:

It really says a lot that this thread has been up for more than 24 hours and so far nobody is disputing the proof of Coalition B's stalling, instead they are only making threats because the evidence was provided.

72 hours

GnWq7CW.png

Peace wouldn't be productive toward creating a UniPolar World; unless the other side destroys themselves in the process of accepting the terms. So anyone really surprised? :P

Edit: Although not saying I know for sure that's their plan, although that is how CN usually was & Comrade Marx's sig if taken seriously would imply they'd like to do that. XD

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

4D chess in a 5D world.

Negative, this is High-Dimensional-Chess!

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

19 minutes ago, Vesemir said:

This is a just a reminder that you are all playing a game, and that behind each screen is a living, breathing person with feelings. I hope that everyone can be respectful of each other, even when we disagree, and realize that while this is a competitive game, there's no need to take it to a personal level. Be kinder to each other. We can all work together to make a better, friendlier, less toxic community by having compassion and respect for one another.

You must be new here. 

• Haha 1

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters

20 minutes ago, Vesemir said:

This is a just a reminder that you are all playing a game, and that behind each screen is a living, breathing person with feelings. I hope that everyone can be respectful of each other, even when we disagree, and realize that while this is a competitive game, there's no need to take it to a personal level. Be kinder to each other. We can all work together to make a better, friendlier, less toxic community by having compassion and respect for one another.

I didn't read the thread, just the OP. So not sure what comments you're talking about, although I agree in principle. Although I found his comment on wanting to delete me funny more than anything else if referring to that, lol

• Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Vesemir said:

You must be. Anyone worth their salt recognizes the plea for friendliness from our lord and savior Alex.

You've been here long enough to know where that's from. Shame on you.

Comment did seem kind of ridiculous and hard to take seriously. even if I'm not sure where from. :P

On 11/23/2019 at 10:56 PM, Tiberius said:

Much like the mental gymnastics of coalition A while they whine about stalling negotiations yet continue jumping through their own manufactured hoops by contacting players who aren't the nominated negotiators and expecting to progress.

Are you a vogon by any chance?

How good is your poetry?

• Haha 3

Untitled.png

I wonder how many uinvolved alliances would do nothing as the last pockets of resistance fighting the creation of UniPolar World are completely stomped out; as everyone who might have been able to fight on their side are completely eliminated or have crippling terms preventing any actions as the last not allied to the Hegemony are taken out next?

Those who support freedom don't need protection from any major alliances or have anything to fear. There is nothing to fear if doing the right thing. Those who wish to preserve freedom from everywhere on Orbis can join LAN regardless of current sides if they don't trust their own coalition to preserve liberty on Orbis or rather unite around freedom.

Guess we'll find out if this is the moment of truth for Orbis or those who think there will be a next time are to optimistic; if not enough alliances act the potential threat.

This Global War has been interesting at least & original name quite fitting at least. Hasn't been boring. However it doesn't need to end with any tyrannical hegemony emerging.

• Like 5
  • Downvote 2