An Announcement from Coalition A Regarding Peace Talks

Prefonteen

5 hours ago, Hodor said:

underlordgc: underlordgc: underlordgc: underlordgc: Also, let me reiterate that st6 and skae are the official points of contact for our coalition, please refrain from attempting to go around them

It's his winning personality of repetition which brings us closer to peace everyday.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Epi said:

Neither side wants peace.

So you read this post and saw all the evidence of our side trying to get peace while your side constantly ping ponged us around showing no true interest in getting peace, and this is the conclusion you reached?

Yikers

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Epi said:

If it's a concession on your apart to have accepted the first term. Perhaps we are being unreasonable. I personally wanted T$ in the negotiations (spicier drama) but that's just me. Still, i'm gonna maintain my personal opinion that you guys likely have the terms and this is an exercise in futility, the rational doesn't compute on why you'd stop here and not elsewhere. In private you justified this with diplomats being busy, but it's been a lot longer now and there isn't really a reason to pause on this thing.

It's basically a hand waive. If you guys wanna engage in earnest talks, then revisit the chat. I'm sure we can come to an agreement over the course of 3 hours rather than 3 weeks.

This is what I've been saying aswell. If there are new terms involved in what Col A wants I fail to see why they couldnt be adressed in the place they could have made a bigger difference. In the current form of everything the actions that were made have done nothing but keep the same silence and war extensions that we've had through the entire thing. Both sides are willing to talk. If Col A has new terms they wanna discuss bring them back to the table!

Edited by Aero Xross
  • Downvote 1

Banner for PnW.png

1 minute ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

If we had the terms, we wouldn't feel the need to engage in "Partisan's theater", as you call it. We've stated our objections, both to the way talks have progressed and to the first term, and yet we demonstrated a willingness to negotiate, which your negotiators have not reciprocated. What we're asking for is not ridiculous or unprecedented.

Its not WHAT you're asking for. It's where you asked for it. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

Banner for PnW.png

44 minutes ago, Epi said:

(...) IQ doesn't like making concessions in private, screw doing it on the world stage. (...)

Nobody likes making concessions. CoalA has taken the world stage to say: we are willing to admit defeat as part of a peace deal. At some point IQ also has to move. To start: seriously be available for talks. Or we can continue to fight the same war with roughly the same sides forever, except for the occassional alliance leaving CoalB in a coffin (Electric Space, Hanseatic League) or under fire (Carthago, OWR). 

14 minutes ago, Epi said:

Travelling again, so can't reply in the detail I want to. But I mean little offense in my analysis, they're just logical deductions with the information I have at hand. 

I know we're not being saints in this and that whatever I say here will likely be denied by Coalition B. Later or that they'd prefer I'd not said anything at all. But not everyone on our side is being stubborn and as a whole that transforms out perspective. Me and Aero do believe peace is possible and we're not preventing negotiations. 

If you'd persisted in the attempts to negotiate or convince the coalition you may have seen a different result.

Your information is faulty then.  And short of begging, our negotiators have tried their damnest in attempting to discuss peace, well before Syndicate/HS even got pulled into the war.

• Upvote 4

If I was the negotiator for either side, I would probably just be willing to white peace as my minimum offer. Although maybe that has something to do with surrender going against my principles. Good luck reaching a conclusion.

• Downvote 2

5 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

If I was the negotiator for either side, I would probably just be willing to white peace as my minimum offer. Although maybe that has something to do with surrender going against my principles. Good luck reaching a conclusion.

If I was the admin of this game, I would probably just be willing to delete you. Although maybe that has something to do with watching you post on the forums going against my principles. Good luck reaching a deletion.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 10

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If I was the admin of this game, I would probably just be willing to delete you. Although maybe that has something to do with watching you post on the forums going against my principles. Good luck reaching a deletion.

With the way you guys are conducting peace talks, doesn't seem you guys want them to surrender anyways. lol

Edit: Also considering Roq didn't want to consider my war part of this one & when I notified him of the peace agreement reached with GOONS (Didn't seem Col A considered my wars connected anyways); he was happy to hear cooler heads prevailed and only ongoing war I had declared on a Col B alliance was peaced out.

So don't think I'm getting any closer to deletion or I'm still at war with any alliances from Col B, although even if you guys do decide to put me in Col A; still wouldn't bring me any closer deletion. So good luck with that. Not a big deal warring however many months you would want to fight if I'm brought back into the war when off beige.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum