An Announcement from Coalition A Regarding Peace Talks

Prefonteen

Just now, Rosey Song said:

Uhhhhhhh, proof of what accusation?  You realize the logs are literally on the wiki, yeah?

The logs where Sphinx says they're going to hit Chaos, and that they are "in talks with T$-NPO where they will hit KETOG"? Those logs? The ones that only show the BK-TCW position and contain no evidence that NPO-T$ actually colluded with BK-TCW, and developed a plan for war? That's all you've got?

Oh jeepers I'm sorry, with all the certainty being thrown around that there was a concrete joint plan by BK-TCW&NPO-T$ I assumed there must be incontrovertible evidence of this plan somewhere, surely you all wouldn't act like you were absolutely certain of this joint plan when your only evidence is a statement from one party that they intended to approach the other. Now that T$ is on your side it shouldn't be that hard to dig up such a plan so what's the delay?

13 minutes ago, Pop said:

The logs where Sphinx says they're going to hit Chaos, and that they are "in talks with T$-NPO where they will hit KETOG"? Those logs? The ones that only show the BK-TCW position and contain no evidence that NPO-T$ actually colluded with BK-TCW, and developed a plan for war? That's all you've got?

Oh jeepers I'm sorry, with all the certainty being thrown around that there was a concrete joint plan by BK-TCW&NPO-T$ I assumed there must be incontrovertible evidence of this plan somewhere, surely you all wouldn't act like you were absolutely certain of this joint plan when your only evidence is a statement from one party that they intended to approach the other. Now that T$ is on your side it shouldn't be that hard to dig up such a plan so what's the delay?

I don’t think you’ve realised I was the head FA person for HS during those times, and 99% of the logs between tS and NPO, I would have seen. That’s not even including all the messages between ourselves (Revan and myself) and NPO.

3 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I don’t think you’ve realised I was the head FA person for HS during those times, and 99% of the logs between tS and NPO, I would have seen. That’s not even including all the messages between ourselves (Revan and myself) and NPO.

So you're just the man I'm looking for! ? I've been waiting to see the proof of collaboration from BK-TCW & NPO-T$ for months, not these weakass statements of individual intent. Bring out the goods my man, was there a solidified agreement? a joint statement of intent? a planning channel? maybe even a preliminary target sheet? Show me what you've got! There has to be something for everyone to be so damn certain of this collaborative plan.

Edited by Pop

2 minutes ago, Smith said:

NPO sure is quick to respond to things that can change the topic but not the actual content of Partisan's thread. Will be 48 hours without a real response soon

I'm just a regular guy looking for some juice, sorry to disappoint you by not giving a detailed response about a peace process I have no involvement in and know nothing about ?

1 minute ago, Pop said:

I'm just a regular guy looking for some juice, sorry to disappoint you by not giving a detailed response about a peace process I have no involvement in and know nothing about ?

No worries! Feel free to forward the thread to your leadership!

• Haha 2

C0r3Fye.png

24 minutes ago, Smith said:

No worries! Feel free to forward the thread to your leadership!

underlordgc: underlordgc: underlordgc: underlordgc: Also, let me reiterate that st6 and skae are the official points of contact for our coalition, please refrain from attempting to go around them

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

It's almost like because we doubted that the NPO/t$ talks actually developed we only hit BK and tCW...

Yeah that's what I figured, but there have been a lot of comments like Cypher's asserting the certainty that there was some agreement reached between BK-TCW and NPO-T$ which confuses me since that seems like a huge smoking gun if they have proof.

17 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

I am Partisan, not pre. Furthermore, I am not leaking, I am disclosing matters pertaining the alliance I lead and the coalition I (along with others) represent.

You're taking private logs and posting them publicly.  That's leaking.

17 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

You are not the first coalition B official, negotiator or member threatening our negotiators with repercussions if we disclose the misconduct of your negotiators. I will, as I have done in the past, state once again that The $yndicate will not allow coalition B to dictate the degree of transparency it pursues in its dealings. If you don't want to look like shit, don't act like shit.

The conditions are the discussions are not public. That's why you haven't been posting them before and the previous attempts by CoA to conduct them openly have failed. tS is welcome to remain in a state of war if they so choose and lacks an ability to 'allow' CoB to do or not do anything. 

16 hours ago, Smith said:

It really says a lot that this thread has been up for more than 24 hours and so far nobody is disputing the proof of Coalition B's stalling, instead they are only making threats because the evidence was provided.

We're still not going to do public stuff just because Pre leaked private logs. The condition of this being done in private remains.

12 hours ago, Thalmor said:

What are you going to do about it? Stall peace talks?

IDK. End them?  If CoA is unwilling to accept how post-war negotiations work there's not much for CoB to do. These are done privately and no matter what Pre may think that hasn't changed since he violated it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

GICjEwp.gif

I’m confused on who wants reps.

either it’s BK, who has no right because of the valid CB of you planning to fight them(it’s over, just admit it and take the FA hit for lying about it)

or it’s NPO, who attacked other alliances first....which means they would’ve attacked and then demanded reps. but also have no rights to reps.

Interesting, to say the least.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

5 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

No confidentiality was breeched as no confidentiality clause/agreement existed.

There has never been such an agreement it's just how it's done.  You know what you did even if you want to pretend otherwise.  You leaked.

5 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Moreover, when you refuse private inquiries (relating to t$) and directly lie about ongoings in private channels on multiple occasions in an attempt to frame your counterparts as being the culprit of the stagnation of a process you hav deliberately frustrated, you  give them no incentive to further submit to your demands.

CoA is the culprit.

Just now, Kastor said:

I’m confused on who wants reps.

CoB won and has a right to provide demands that will be completed in exchange for peace.  The same goes for tS, though theirs is separate. This is public so I can't really say who wants what.

• Downvote 18

GICjEwp.gif

3 or what ever months old  plan, which never materialized to hit someone is valid CB? that´s news to me, on top of permawar it seems we have perma CBs too now,  I guess TCW can now capitalize on everyone that rolled or planned to roll GPA in the past... which is probably every important AA still around from that time... 

Edited by kalev60
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, kalev60 said:

3 or what ever months old  plan, which never materialized to hit someone is valid CB? that´s news to me, on top of permawar it seems we have perma CBs too now,  I guess TCW can now capitalize on everyone that rolled or planned to roll GPA in the past... which is probably every important AA still around from that time... 

Sounds like a valid plan.

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

15 minutes ago, kalev60 said:

3 or what ever months old  plan, which never materialized to hit someone is valid CB?

The Commonwealth hit KT and TGH because Horse told his milcom deputy said TKR would've been a natural target for us in the political climate and circumstances at that time. Such statements were made months before they were leaked as well. You're throwing stones in a glass house with this argument.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 hour ago, ComradeMilton said:

IDK. End them?  If CoA is unwilling to accept how post-war negotiations work there's not much for CoB to do. These are done privately and no matter what Pre may think that hasn't changed since he violated it.

1 hour ago, ComradeMilton said:

CoA is the culprit.

Mate I hope you reliese there's an alliance named Church of Atom who's commonly refered to as CoA. https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=4729

Could you please stop confusing us about how evil Church of Atom is and get a better acronym :) 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, kalev60 said:

Not being funny but NPO entered on a 8 month old CB pertaining to logs from Spinx about TKR/TCW and IQ. So be careful about throwing stones while in a glass house 

• Upvote 2

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

Guest Karl VII
Animated GIF
hmmmmm....
If that's the case I have to rethink my persona.
Like maybe get an eyepatch or smth.
Edit: Yes an eyepatch it is

Edited by Karl VII

4 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

You're taking private logs and posting them publicly.  That's leaking.

The conditions are the discussions are not public. That's why you haven't been posting them before and the previous attempts by CoA to conduct them openly have failed. tS is welcome to remain in a state of war if they so choose and lacks an ability to 'allow' CoB to do or not do anything. 

We're still not going to do public stuff just because Pre leaked private logs. The condition of this being done in private remains.

I'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes, it worries me...and I know I'm just building up and making money in a neutral alliance for the moment.

But...

If coalition B is doing its negotiation in private,

while at the same time refusing to allow half of coalition A into the private peace talks,

and refusing to establish any other peace talks with them in it,

How are they supposed to partake in peace talks conducted in private?

• Haha 3