An Announcement from Coalition A Regarding Peace Talks

Prefonteen

10 hours ago, Hodor said:

Ugh, Partisan, how dare you?! Coalition B has made it clear that leaking the contents of the totally good faith negotiations would result in totally not good faith negotiations. How dare you squander their totally honest and earnest outreach?!?

You’re too good for us

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Karl VII

The thing is I just deleted all my econ buildings to build war ones and not only would it have been kind of a waste of money and time on my part it would have also make me look kinda dumb if the war ended now, so i asked our leadership to stall for some time so that my ego wouldn't be hurt.

This one is on me i guess, sorry everyone ?

5 hours ago, Karl VII said:

The thing is I just deleted all my econ buildings to build war ones and not only would it have been kind of a waste of money and time on my part it would have also make me look kinda dumb if the war ended now, so i asked our leadership to stall for some time so that my ego wouldn't be hurt.

You monster.

os9LcJK.gif

5 hours ago, Karl VII said:

Well... I mean... yeah, that's fair. Foreverwar it is!

19 hours ago, Reuben Cheuk said:

They're tasked with ending a war, not interfering with Coalition A's diplomacy. This clearly shows that B has an ulterior motive.

You know their goal?

Regarding Pre leaking I hope he understands that has consequences.

• Downvote 9

GICjEwp.gif

40 minutes ago, Kurdanak said:

Partisan posting serious text walls?

giphy.gif

Fantastic post. What an unprecedented shitfest of a war. With that said, I am genuinely relieved to see some members of Coalition B seeing through the utter BS coming from their leadership.

Partipeace2.jpg

Greetings, friend!

• Like 3

os9LcJK.gif

41 minutes ago, Hodor said:

If you looked hard you’d see 5 years of George Clooney behaving poorly. He gained his position in Acadia by being the leader of an alliance whose only policy was to be a blindly loyal hanger on to aspiring hegemons and their curbstomps. It’s no reflection of Acadia as a whole.

I was actually about to reply to Kurd with something similar.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

You are not the first coalition B official, negotiator or member threatening our negotiators with repercussions if we disclose the misconduct of your negotiators. I will, as I have done in the past, state once again that The $yndicate will not allow coalition B to dictate the degree of transparency it pursues in its dealings. If you don't want to look like shit, don't act like shit.

1984-big-brother-9.jpg

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

On 11/20/2019 at 6:32 PM, Jeric said:

Honestly Perf, a lot of Col B is just as upset as you that peace isn't moving forward and have been nagging our leaders repeatedly.

Sounds like you *might* need new leaders.  

Just sayin'

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, AkAk said:

Sounds like you *might* need new leaders.  

Just sayin'

You can't control people beyond your own Alliance >.>

If I could I would rule all of Orbis by now!

Edited by Aesir
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

On 11/20/2019 at 5:32 PM, Jeric said:

Honestly Perf, a lot of Col B is just as upset as you that peace isn't moving forward and have been nagging our leaders repeatedly.

Pretty easy solution to this.  If they're not listening to words, perhaps they're not the right ones for you.

8 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Anyone else find it ironic that BK + NPO were planning a war, got pre empted because of those plans and are now demanding reps?

That’s a dangerous precedence you’re setting, @Shadowthrone

Great point! I'm sure your representatives in the negotiation will finally provide their proof of that accusation in order to secure more favorable terms! Right?

• Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Pop said:

Great point! I'm sure your representatives in the negotiation will finally provide their proof of that accusation in order to secure more favorable terms! Right?

Uhhhhhhh, proof of what accusation?  You realize the logs are literally on the wiki, yeah?

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

28 minutes ago, Pop said:

What proof? The Sphinx log dump that he hasn’t refuted yet or the NPO one?