An Announcement from Coalition A Regarding Peace Talks

Prefonteen

1 hour ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Wow.  Tell us how you really feel, man. 

If the people who think I'm "toxic" (whatever the hell that means), actually cared if their alliance mates were deleting, they'd do what was necessary to end the war on survivable terms, not extend it to the bitter end.  My conscious is clean.

• Downvote 42

5 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Can't fulfill terms you haven't been given. How exactly do you see us jumping that hurdle, my knowledgeable and well-intentioned friend?

Clearly we must do whatever they ask without question, my friend. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

If the people who think I'm "toxic" (whatever the hell that means), actually cared if their alliance mates were deleting, they'd do what was necessary to end the war on survivable terms, not extend it to the bitter end.  My conscious is clean.

If you have survivable terms that is, as of yet half of the coalition is being held at war. Why you purposely delay the other half and give them all the run around. Do enlighten me how we can surpass this situation almighty wise one

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

31 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

Sorry, didn’t know you didn’t know what toxic means. Try google. Toxic is a group of people who are rude and can't be nice. They are not true to people around them. They need an attitude check. Their personalities are so unappealing its make the people around them suffer and turn rude as well (urban dictionary). Happy your conscious is clean. I hope your conscience is as well.

And yes, I care when a player after 1000+ days deletes. Try the same. And check the posted logs if you think Coa A isn’t trying to end the war.

49 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

Put the shovel away.

• Haha 2

Look up to the sky above~

Two things are apparent in this war:

1) Coalition B cannot defeat coalition A in war through military force alone (otherwise the war would be over),

2) Coalition B cannot keep their coalition together over time.

Therefore it stands to reason that it is far more likely Coalition B will implode before they defeat coalition A as things currently stand.  There is no way, after all this war so far, that I would delete to miss that moment!!

Celer Et Audax

9 minutes ago, Etatsorp said:

Two things are apparent in this war:

1) Coalition B cannot defeat coalition A in war through military force alone (otherwise the war would be over),

2) Coalition B cannot keep their coalition together over time.

Therefore it stands to reason that it is far more likely Coalition B will implode before they defeat coalition A as things currently stand.  There is no way, after all this war so far, that I would delete to miss that moment!!

Then why are you guys trying to surrender? If you read the OP you'll see its about Partisan being given the runaround while trying to surrender.

• Downvote 1

Why does any of this matter when BK-NPO have actively shown they can careless about PR? 

Not saying this war shouldn’t be over, but what makes you think a forum post will change things?

• Upvote 1

Please don't mind Milton, he's a refugee from the incredibly impoverished BK who we took in out of the goodness of our hearts

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

sigsize_od.gif
ONE WORLD OR NONE
CyberNations veteran, Co-Pilot Emeritus
Hambassidor (Head Ambassador (Minister of Foreign Affairs)), Head of the Ministry of Log Dumping, GOONS

ITT:

Coalition A: "We'd like peace, what do you want?"

Coalition B: "MAYBE IF YOU WANTED PEACE THIS MIGHT GO FASTER"

6 minutes ago, JT Jag said:

Please don't mind Milton, he's a refugee from the incredibly impoverished BK who we took in out of the goodness of our hearts

Also, micros get back in their corner, bye now

• Upvote 3

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

1 minute ago, Rosey Song said:

ITT:

Coalition A: "We'd like peace, what do you want?"

Coalition B: "MAYBE IF YOU WANTED PEACE THIS MIGHT GO FASTER"

Also, micros get back in their corner, bye now

GOONS

Micro

Pick one.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

GOONS

Micro

Pick one.

Don't need to, you guys are the definition of a micro.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

3 hours ago, George Clooney said:

I'm trying to figure out how this topic moves you closer to peace.  I'm also trying to figure out how this moves the peace process beyond the constant whining about procedure that has taken place so far.  Of course if you were actually engaged in something called 'negotiations' regarding the terms as they come up, that'd be great, but that's not happening at the moment either.

Evidently, you like the current state of things, and don't want peace.  So be it.  I'm comfortable watching your members delete in frustration (R.I.P. G Nation) and your alliances slowly die.  Are you?

And I'm comfortable sabotaging spending $420k per day sabotaging $5m worth of your tanks while you run negative income and spend 4x as much on gas/ammo as the value of the rubble you're destroying.

• Haha 2