An Announcement from Coalition A Regarding Peace Talks

Prefonteen

6 minutes ago, Rosey Song said:

It already is, you might want to check again why it was called the 168 day war.

When will Rose act.... hehe. Does the countdown still exist or was it taken down? :P

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

5 minutes ago, Rosey Song said:

It already is, you might want to check again why it was called the 168 day war.

what is it. i do know why it was called the 168 war, the really ended about 30 days in they were just waiting for rose to make a decision 

1 hour ago, George Clooney said:

I'm trying to figure out how this topic moves you closer to peace.  I'm also trying to figure out how this moves the peace process beyond the constant whining about procedure that has taken place so far.  Of course if you were actually engaged in something called 'negotiations' regarding the terms as they come up, that'd be great, but that's not happening at the moment either.

Evidently, you like the current state of things, and don't want peace.  So be it.  I'm comfortable watching your members delete in frustration (R.I.P. G Nation) and your alliances slowly die.  Are you?

Wow.  Tell us how you really feel, man. 

• Haha 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

1 minute ago, Patrick Stewart said:

Who hurt you? 

Coalition A, why do you think he doesn't want peace.

• Upvote 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

You mean the people hurling all the accusations of us (col a) not wanting to end this are the ones who actually have no desire to end this??? Colour me shocked. The same people who claim we’re killing the community are the ones content with watching deletions and alliances die? I’m not sure my brain can handle this plot twist..

Edited by Kiloist II
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

You seem a lot more inclined toward log dumps and complaining on the OWF than negotiations.  Maybe spend more time on the latter if that's a genuine desire of yours.

You should get to know our snake friend better. Your supposition that he likes to complain and log dump more than attempting to start a negotiation process for the past 3 weeks is wrong.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

You seem a lot more inclined toward log dumps and complaining on the OWF than negotiations.  Maybe spend more time on the latter if that's a genuine desire of yours.

Read more, troll less Comrade and you would know what you’re saying is nonsense.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Filmore said:

Obviously you didn't pay attention to the post at all, for his complaint is that he's trying to negotiate for peace but Coalition B is just giving him the run around. Not only that, buts he's also added sufficient logs to back up his claim. So do us a favor and actually bother to read the post before you try to complain about it.

Considering how many people he's messaged (as shown by the logs) and how quick he's been to respond to my questions about the matter, it's safe to say that he's spent enough time on this.

• Upvote 2

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&

6 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Maybe I wouldn't be forced to seek out the OWF if my alliance and half my coalition had not been deliberately ignored in private channels for 3 weeks. t$ has not been allowed to "negotiate".

You choose to do this. You're not "forced" to post at all. TS needs its own channel from what I've read and if you're not negotiating reasonably or acting like this is an equal negotiation it's quite natural that you might not be receiving responses as quickly as possible. Our representatives are likely waiting for you to be more cooperative before continuing.

2 minutes ago, Filmore said:

Obviously you didn't pay attention to the post at all, for his complaint is that he's trying to negotiate for peace but Coalition B is just giving him the run around. Not only that, buts he's also added sufficient logs to back up his claim. So do us a favor and actually bother to read the post before you try to complain about it.

I read it in full. I explained he log dumped, even. This isn't going to help his side in negotiations at all. Perhaps Coalition B doesn't want its discussions linked so it's stopped responding for that reason when there was a log dump relatively earlier. This certainly isn't going to help anything.

4 minutes ago, Darth Ataxia said:

You should get to know our snake friend better. Your supposition that he likes to complain and log dump more than attempting to start a negotiation process for the past 3 weeks is wrong.

I do.

3 minutes ago, Batavus said:

Read more, troll less Comrade and you would know what you’re saying is nonsense.

I'm not trolling at all. I could, if you like, but that would be useful to establishing peace as a logdump.

• Downvote 34

GICjEwp.gif

1 minute ago, ComradeMilton said:

Perhaps that's why they stopped speaking to you.

You’re arguing that it’s Col A’s fault that negotiations aren’t happening in a thread where Col A has given plenty of evidence to the contrary.  How exactly is this the conclusion you’ve come too?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

27 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

You choose to do this. You're not "forced" to post at all. TS needs its own channel from what I've read and if you're not negotiating reasonably or acting like this is an equal negotiation it's quite natural that you might not be receiving responses as quickly as possible. Our representatives are likely waiting for you to be more cooperative before continuing.

I read it in full. I explained he log dumped, even. This isn't going to help his side in negotiations at all. Perhaps Coalition B doesn't want its discussions linked so it's stopped responding for that reason when there was a log dump relatively earlier. This certainly isn't going to help anything.

This is such a terrible way of trying to justify this kafkaesque negotiation.

We've obviously seen in Partisan's post, the logs particularly, about his efforts to try and begin these talks, his attempts being either evaded or trolled. 

As Partisan has repeatedly told you, how does it make it worse, if the talks aren't moving because of this ever-changing maze of demands?  

I'm not sure how you've come about this conclusion.... 

Edited by Robert Taber
  • Upvote 4