An Announcement from Coalition A Regarding Peace Talks

Prefonteen

Can you really withdraw from negotiations that only happen once a month and are more a formality then an actual forum for discussion?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

24 minutes ago, Solomon Wolfe said:

It’s apparent that Coalition B doesn’t want peace. Why should we continue to ask for it then? We will never beg for it if that’s what they’re thinking. They want endless war, then that’s what they should receive.

BK/NPO will know it was a mistake to mess with T$ and they should be the ones begging for peace next June when we’re still fighting and they’ve run out of resources/money with their military-only builds. 

Baseball

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Limbuwan said:

Baseball

Income from playing isn’t very significant. There’s a reason why BK bought hundreds of thousands of resources at decreased prices from whales last month. They couldn’t afford the prices on the market. They had what... $20B (resources/money) remaining in their war chests before T$phere entered the war. Assuming it’s lower now. 

NPO may have an actual bank still, but they’ve given billions to their allies to keep them in the war, specifically Cam and GOONs. This is while having military-only builds themselves. I know they say NPO’s bank is huge. But supporting hundreds of ppl for months on end with little replacement of funds will have taxed a huge percentage of their reserves. Income from baseball won’t replace it.

Edited by Solomon Wolfe
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm trying to figure out how this topic moves you closer to peace.  I'm also trying to figure out how this moves the peace process beyond the constant whining about procedure that has taken place so far.  Of course if you were actually engaged in something called 'negotiations' regarding the terms as they come up, that'd be great, but that's not happening at the moment either.

Evidently, you like the current state of things, and don't want peace.  So be it.  I'm comfortable watching your members delete in frustration (R.I.P. G Nation) and your alliances slowly die.  Are you?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 78

7 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

I'm trying to figure out how this topic moves you closer to peace.  I'm also trying to figure out how this moves the peace process beyond the constant whining about procedure that has taken place so far.  Of course if you were actually engaged in something called 'negotiations' regarding the terms as they come up, that'd be great, but that's not happening at the moment either.

Evidently, you like the current state of things, and don't want peace.  So be it.  I'm comfortable watching your members delete in frustration (R.I.P. G Nation) and your alliances slowly die.  Are you?

Why would they agree to terms without knowing the rest of them while they're doing it? It makes no sense as a negotiating strategy if you genuinely have any desire for peace.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4