Will neutral alliances ever be viable?

Kastor

18 hours ago, Akuryo said:

>WTF

>Politically active

Somebody has no idea about game history I see. Only time WTF has ever been politically active is when Fark decided it would sign every micro under the sun.

Just because we don't want to talk to you doesn't make us politically inactive.

Edited by Singha
  • Upvote 1

In situations like these, everything is always dependent on who you are, where you are, what you are doing,  and how you are doing.  Saying that, everyone is biased in their own ways more or less than others.  Even with interactions, one can apply that logic.  Like @Dio Brando said, there is no such thing as true neutral because it all depends on what on is giving as well receiving from others based on my statement above.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

8 hours ago, Singha said:

Just because we don't want to talk to you doesn't make us politically inactive.

>Implying WTF talks to anyone that they weren't forced to by circumstance

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Think there is to much at stake this war any of the neutrals won’t regret doing nothing later if they really end up doing nothing the whole time.

That's because you're thinking about it from a non-neutral mind-set.

On 11/26/2019 at 7:10 PM, Kurdanak said:

P&W certainly makes it more difficult than it was in CN, but I believe a hard neutral alliance (that is, one that truly has no true allies) could still be possible. Pre is right on the money. When I lead FA for the GPA here, granted it was still beta and then early current release, we were never attacked by an alliance. Not once. We existed very cohesively with the community and through personalities like myself and Lambdadelta (you're truly old if you remember that name), actively worked in the community and built up a reputation, but still maintained no political or economic ties with any alliance in particular. Just a lot of friends who were likely enough to help us out to make us not worth attacking. That being said, while possible it is absolutely exhausting to keep up with. I'm talking active on every alliance's forums and channels, almost every day. Hence why the second the GPA's FA here began to slip and it strayed from its original path (CN philosophy), it got rolled again and again.

I could dig up for you literal thesis paper level debates on the philosophy of neutrality from the original CN-based GPA's forums. There were soft-neutral and hard-neutral types (the latter is "true neutrality"). Looking back, I think part of what kept us alive was a constant tension over what the best interpretation of neutrality was. :P You have to take yourself far too seriously just to survive with that kind of play-style. (which is why I left to help form Rose in the first place)

That's just because I wasn't around to hunt you neutrals in Alpha. Lambda was moronic enough that I would have perma war'd any alliance he was in simple for the forum-rage-posts. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Since I've had friends on both sides, for most of the war I've been seeing it with the most neutral mindset possible. Although not going to lie to you and tell you everything is going to be alright, lol.

libertyribbon.png