War needs to end

Emperor Jonas II

Ban war  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Ban war

• Yes I'm smart
    • No screw everything

1 minute ago, Epi said:

I remember our devils threesome very well, if it isn't you...then @Akuryo is the father...but that too makes no sense. Given he has no contraceptive organ.

It was @MinesomeMC

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Filmore said:

The game is called Politics and WAR, not Politics and Friends. Remove war and what we're left with is a sub par version of NationStates with almost none of it's features. Baseball has been nerfed, Keno and dice have been shadow banned, and as it stands, war is really the only thing that's left in the game. 

Greetings, friend! 

My friend Fraggle and I support renaming the game politics and friends. 

os9LcJK.gif

1 hour ago, Koala said:

Debatable war creates a toxic community but it creates communities as well

Toxic communities 

28 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Greetings, friend! 

My friend Fraggle and I support renaming the game politics and friends. 

Thank you, you two are very intellect.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Emperor Jonas II said:

War has been a bad part of the game for a while, I say we need to rise up and ban it. This game should about making friends, reaching out to each other, making peace, and establishing fun enviroment. Please upvote if you agree and remember to listen to the masses.

Some of you are not smart like me 

This is simply ridiculous and attempt to post in order to bait troll or flame.

OP is literally copying Emperor Jonas from earlier this year and his anti-war rambling. His username is literally 'Emperor Jonas II'.

Here is Emperor Jonas' original threads, in which he complains about war:

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/25316-remove-war/

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/25329-do-we-like-war/

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/25345-why/

This was a good troll. Nice one OP. I love you ❤️

#BanWar #PoliticsOnly

• Like 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

I for one am smarts like you! I have a frontal lobe at least the size of two peas! I agree, ban wars! Ban "&" and ban Politics! 

This game should be about making friends, and Politics and & can get in the way of that.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Thalmor said:

#BanWar #PoliticsOnly

I find this offensive.

#FriendshipOnly

Edited by Comrade Boris
Hmmm for some reason it didn't merge with my previous message, oh well.
  • Like 1

I say no, yet I'll upvote the article since you only got one.

Maybe a mechanic where if a good portion of the alliance have such low infra that the entire alliance could do some peace protection, but it can only last two weeks and you can't do it again for a month. Also, add a war mechanic on the treaty web so members know whose at war with who easier. Also make a way to enforce NAP with a set time to them.

3 hours ago, Madden8021 said:

At this point that we may as well delete if that happened. Almost anything was Nerfed and or removed like Baseball has been nerfed due to loopholes in the code, Keno & dice had been removed due to Loopholes in the code as well, even the two hour wait time was modified due to everyone pressing the reload button too many times which kept on crashing the server. We now have Mods/Admins from the Game, Forums to Discord tightening their belts and starting to warn/ban people more often than ever before due to anything like GOONS being Far Right, being toxic or whatever and the game becoming and say it with me in the quote "Family Friendly" due to the toxic pipeline breaking apart from everyone's behavior and now you want WAR to be nerfed and or banned will be suicide to the mechanics of the game which it'll just become another Nationstates or a Money Farm Simulator like Farmville or Cookie Clicker. I think it's time to remove the Word "Politics" since there's barely anything related to Politics and people just hating each other to toxic behavior like it's Mario Kart/Party and Super Smash Brothers. So the Game of War is the only name we need.

Btw, you should of been I.P Banned months ago or are you using a VPN or someone else's Internet/Computer, Changing your Internet Service Provider "ISP for short," Changing your I.P Address or to wiping your Cache/Cookies in order to bypass it? @Emperor Jonas II

You can get into a lot of Trouble for Ban Evasion.

I am not ban invading