War needs to end

Emperor Jonas II

Ban war  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Ban war

• Yes I'm smart
    • No screw everything

3 minutes ago, Emperor Jonas II said:

War has been a bad part of the game for a while, I say we need to rise up and ban it. This game should about making friends, reaching out to each other, making peace, and establishing fun enviroment. Please upvote if you agree and remember to listen to the masses.

The game is called Politics and WAR, not Politics and Friends. Remove war and what we're left with is a sub par version of NationStates with almost none of it's features. Baseball has been nerfed, Keno and dice have been shadow banned, and as it stands, war is really the only thing that's left in the game. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Just now, Filmore said:

The game is called Politics and WAR, not Politics and Friends. Remove war and what we're left with is a sub par version of NationStates with almost none of it's features. Baseball has been nerfed, Keno and dice have been shadow banned, and as it stands, war is really the only thing that's left in the game. 

Hater, war is bad for the game and is why the community is toxic. The game needs to remove all the hate so we can live unoppressed. #listentothemasses

Just now, Gatorcock said:

I agree, war is bad. Alex should get to banning players who use that mechanic. 

Thank you for support

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

The only thing that makes this game fun is posturing and preparing for war, then going in, and winning. If you wanted a game where you simply built cities, you should’ve played Minecraft ?. On a real note, you’re a goons player my guy. Firstly, you’re trolling. Secondly, you guys are masters at war. Why change that?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Solomon Wolfe said:

The only thing that makes this game fun is posturing and preparing for war, then going in, and winning. If you wanted a game where you simply built cities, you should’ve played Minecraft ?. On a real note, you’re a goons player my guy. Firstly, you’re trolling. Secondly, you guys are masters at war. Why change that?

I am not goons, I am Jonas.

You are dumb, war is bad for the game. It makes all player angry and mad.

5 minutes ago, Dinkle Thinkle said:

Can I be your friend? *uWu*

Yes owo

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, Solomon Wolfe said:

Come now, you should know we're much better at making troll threads than this. Check the nation link, they ain't one of us.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Dinkle Thinkle said:

That's why we are destined to be together. The war is terrible, just like it’s really bad. Where are you from?

Israel

Just now, Filmore said:

No u

Yes I'm right

1 minute ago, Teaspoon said:

Come now, you should know we're much better at making troll threads than this. Check the nation link, they ain't one of us.

This is a serious post please no troll

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3