Harassment

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

• Administrators

I don't think a message saying "gae" is enough to warrant moderation action.

I'd instead direct you to the "Block Communications" link if you're troubled by this message and would like to block future ones.

Here is a how-to demonstration video of using the "Block Communications" feature:

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Well title was ur mom followed by gae, slag for gay

I have blocked them however that's clearly using an in-game communication to flame, bait, troll, or otherwise harass other players

• Administrators
18 hours ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Hey, Alex, just wondering why it is okay (for lack of a better word) here but not in the ruling below? 

It's not "okay", I just don't think it's serious enough to warrant moderation action.

And in the case linked above, I just sent the player a message and told them to stop. They didn't face moderation action either.

This is not a discussion forum, so I am going to close the thread. If you'd like to have a discussion about whether or not it should be okay to send a message saying "gae" and whether that warrants a moderation strike in-game, please create a new thread in the Moderation Support subforum.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic