Embargo spamming

James II

• Administrators

While it is, this happened 3 weeks ago and the behavior has stopped. Why didn't you report this when it occurred?

• Downvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

There is very little to do when you're in cycle beige. I intended to when it first happened but got busy. An offense is an offense. Limiting the number of embargos you can perform against a single nation in a certain period of time is a simple fix that would take you a few minutes, a verbal warning to the offender would suffice. I'm not asking you to ban any body. I'm not the only one who has been embargo spammed, and it's not the first time either. I know a number of folks on all sides who do it and it's annoying, and makes the notifications less readable. It can also make war declarations less noticeable. Easy fix, for an annoying problem should be a priority.

• Downvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

• Administrators

If you'd like to post a Game Suggestion, this is the correct place to do so: https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/forum/52-game-suggestions/

I still do not see a reason to take moderation action on this for the same reason as before (and as explained to you via Discord.) The purpose of issuing a moderation action would be to correct bad behavior. This happened 3 weeks ago, and the user has stopped the bad behavior. Taking moderation action now would be strictly punitive and not rehabilitative and would be counter-productive to the end-goal of moderation, which is to ensure that everyone is following the rules.

• Downvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic