Abelist slur in in-game message

Isjaki

12 hours ago, Isjaki said:

Even if I'm to believe you, I would let Alex take the call here. Since this is a no discussion forum, I shall reply no further.

You are actually one of the parties allowed to discuss in this NDF post. (I assume it's okay to post this since @Isjaki is reading neither the rules nor the pinned topics explaining how these forums worked and I wanted to make sure they knew should they ever have a valid complaint in the future.

• Like 1

GICjEwp.gif

• Administrators

First, in this context it seems pretty clear to me that "mad" does mean angry. E.g. "how upset are you right now?" seems to be synonymous with what the reported user wrote.

Second, we don't have explicit rules against "ableist" terms. While I'm certainly not endorsing hurtful language, I don't know that calling someone crazy for example is really against the rules. That's a pretty common English phrase (e.g. "What, are you crazy?" or "Have you gone mad?")

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic