[Re-Brand] The Epitome of Equanimity idiosyncratically comparable to Machiavellian Dichotomy.

Uriah 'the Fox'

I guess I have to approve, or I may just have to log into my nation...

Approving is easier though....

Though, I will say this, Uriah the 'Fox' the moment that I log into my  nation, you shall be couped. Fear the day I re-brand this alliance into The Larger Group of Orange!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

I guess I have to approve, or I may just have to log into my nation...

Approving is easier though....

Though, I will say this, Uriah the 'Fox' the moment that I log into my  nation, you shall be couped. Fear the day I re-brand this alliance into The Larger Group of Orange!

Well, you'll have to coup an Alliance I totally Flubbed the rename on and wasted credits

• Like 1

forumsign.PNG

1 minute ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

Well, you'll have to coup an Alliance I totally Flubbed the rename on and wasted credits

How doth one mess up "The Greater Group of Orange"

It's simple.

1 minute ago, Epi said:

Badass name. Love the theme. Who did the design? Would be great if Nord was back. 

Viselli did alot of the design I believe. Njordor was awesome but also untrustworthy and had too much of a thing for Fraggle, I think his reroll went inactive.

• Like 1

forumsign.PNG

Guest San Fortunado
9 hours ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

TL;DR 

The Enclave is absorbed into Riocht Sasana (with some government positions handed out). The Gentlemen’s Gaming and Fisticuffs Union continues where Riocht Sasana’s foreign affairs left off (all of the current treaties, NAPS, and paperless ties will be held onto).

Who?