Jump to content
Allan Holman

Poor Pantheon: update

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

Did you just recommend that people remove part of the damage done to TCM because it isn't fair? Lol

83GU9Vq.png

 

If Infra damages don't count then how the hell are we calculating damages going forward? A rhetorical question. Infrastructure damages count, and you're not doing well in the damage department Nokia. No amount of delusional grandeur on your part will convince the rest of the world that you're not being beaten down by Pantheon and allies.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Comrade Marx said:

83GU9Vq.png

 

If Infra damages don't count then how the hell are we calculating damages going forward? A rhetorical question. Infrastructure damages count, and you're not doing well in the damage department Nokia. No amount of delusional grandeur on your part will convince the rest of the world that you're not being beaten down by Pantheon and allies.

First off love the meme

Second off in Unit attrition we been doing fine against pantheon till they called a extra hundred some odd friends in now we are pinned I never said TCM would lead the charge to us winning I'm still paying a few loans back lol my alliance has now been rolled 3 times the difference is we give zero F***s

I guess I'll just openly raid them all they know they aren't getting paid lol

Edited by Nokia Rokia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

First off love the meme

Second off in Unit attrition we been doing fine against pantheon till they called a extra hundred some odd friends in now we are pinned I never said TCM would lead the charge to us winning I'm still paying a few loans back lol my alliance has now been rolled 3 times the difference is we give zero F***s

I guess I'll just openly raid them all they know they aren't getting paid lol

You spent all weekend and the early portions of this thread claiming that you had 100% confidence in victory.   Now you never said you were leading the charge to victory?   Did you take a blow to the head or something?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dr James Wilson said:

You spent all weekend and the early portions of this thread claiming that you had 100% confidence in victory.   Now you never said you were leading the charge to victory?   Did you take a blow to the head or something?

Na fam theres numerous ways to win a war lol clearly militarily I am having a issue with overcoming the sheer numbers y'all have if it was just us and pantheon we'd have won easily 70 Vs 69 I guess now it's more like 300 VS 69

And to be frank you'd never get what you wanted because you fail to understand I ain't got it to begin with so this war has always been a victory in my book your demands can never be fulfilled your goals are pointless and mean nothing hence its impossible for you to win at this point you have proven my point in the fashion your war is A Falsehood and B pointless.

Also AO reset happened I'm trying to claim a territory for my guild so this can take a back burner

9 hours ago, Emperor Jonas II said:

End this war

Love Your picture also the war is fine not very important either can repair whenever it ends so we chilling 

Edited by Nokia Rokia
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

First off love the meme

Second off in Unit attrition we been doing fine against pantheon till they called a extra hundred some odd friends in now we are pinned I never said TCM would lead the charge to us winning I'm still paying a few loans back lol my alliance has now been rolled 3 times the difference is we give zero F***s

I guess I'll just openly raid them all they know they aren't getting paid lol

You caused problems for an alliance with 3 high level mdps. What did you expect would happen?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Na fam theres numerous ways to win a war lol clearly militarily I am having a issue with overcoming the sheer numbers y'all have if it was just us and pantheon we'd have won easily 70 Vs 69 I guess now it's more like 300 VS 69

And to be frank you'd never get what you wanted because you fail to understand I ain't got it to begin with so this war has always been a victory in my book your demands can never be fulfilled your goals are pointless and mean nothing hence its impossible for you to win at this point you have proven my point in the fashion your war is A Falsehood and B pointless.

Also AO reset happened I'm trying to claim a territory for my guild so this can take a back burner

Love Your picture also the war is fine not very important either can repair whenever it ends so we chilling 

You probably would have.  But you’re living in a fantasy world.  After all the trouble you’ve caused us lately, why on earth, would we watch you hit our MDoAP ally AFTER you helped steal/traffic/move their stolen bank?   
 

there’s nothing false about this war.  You helped steal an allied bank.  You attacked the ally when they acted on the theft.  You then escalated.  Please list the falsehoods for me.  Go ahead, I’ll wait. 
 

I’ll agree with you, that demanding the stolen amount from you was incorrect, but, you’re absolutely paying up something.  There’s no white peace at the end of the tunnel for you. 

Edited by Dr James Wilson
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dr James Wilson said:

You probably would have.  But you’re living in a fantasy world.  After all the trouble you’ve caused us lately, why on earth, would we watch you hit our MDoAP ally AFTER you helped steal/traffic/move their stolen bank?   
 

there’s nothing false about this war.  You helped steal an allied bank.  You attacked the ally when they acted on the theft.  You then escalated.  Please list the falsehoods for me.  Go ahead, I’ll wait. 
 

I’ll agree with you, that demanding the stolen amount from you was incorrect, but, you’re absolutely paying up something.  There’s no white peace at the end of the tunnel for you. 

Simply put it took you several days to act and it took you 2 more to make a reason as to why you did furthermore I didn't attack first nor do I have thier bank and you didn't remotely go after the guy who admitted to using it as an alliance kick starter your targeting an accomplice not the guy who stole the thing and who currently has it expecting me to care enough to give you anything which I never will

Now then Politely Commit die as the popular memes support for you dont even know what is going on besides what you're drugged out ally SixSadistic66 told you a man who admitted to being on cocaine during the granting of gov perms to a member who was in his alliance for 1 day and he prior willing accepted him as Econ you supporting a really really dumb ally and an alliance that has lost its entire bank 5 times now and has been couped 3 times in a single year and several more times before that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Simply put it took you several days to act and it took you 2 more to make a reason as to why you did furthermore I didn't attack first nor do I have thier bank and you didn't remotely go after the guy who admitted to using it as an alliance kick starter your targeting an accomplice not the guy who stole the thing and who currently has it expecting me to care enough to give you anything which I never will

Now then Politely Commit die as the popular memes support for you dont even know what is going on besides what you're drugged out ally SixSadistic66 told you a man who admitted to being on cocaine during the granting of gov perms to a member who was in his alliance for 1 day and he prior willing accepted him as Econ you supporting a really really dumb ally and an alliance that has lost its entire bank 5 times now and has been couped 3 times in a single year and several more times before that

What on God's Green Orbis have I just read?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Simply put it took you several days to act and it took you 2 more to make a reason as to why you did furthermore I didn't attack first nor do I have thier bank and you didn't remotely go after the guy who admitted to using it as an alliance kick starter your targeting an accomplice not the guy who stole the thing and who currently has it expecting me to care enough to give you anything which I never will

Now then Politely Commit die as the popular memes support for you dont even know what is going on besides what you're drugged out ally SixSadistic66 told you a man who admitted to being on cocaine during the granting of gov perms to a member who was in his alliance for 1 day and he prior willing accepted him as Econ you supporting a really really dumb ally and an alliance that has lost its entire bank 5 times now and has been couped 3 times in a single year and several more times before that

Nokia

are you feeling okay

can you smell burned toast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Simply put it took you several days to act and it took you 2 more to make a reason as to why you did furthermore I didn't attack first nor do I have thier bank and you didn't remotely go after the guy who admitted to using it as an alliance kick starter your targeting an accomplice not the guy who stole the thing and who currently has it expecting me to care enough to give you anything which I never will

Now then Politely Commit die as the popular memes support for you dont even know what is going on besides what you're drugged out ally SixSadistic66 told you a man who admitted to being on cocaine during the granting of gov perms to a member who was in his alliance for 1 day and he prior willing accepted him as Econ you supporting a really really dumb ally and an alliance that has lost its entire bank 5 times now and has been couped 3 times in a single year and several more times before that

Are you having a stroke?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Simply put it took you several days to act and it took you 2 more to make a reason as to why you did furthermore I didn't attack first nor do I have thier bank and you didn't remotely go after the guy who admitted to using it as an alliance kick starter your targeting an accomplice not the guy who stole the thing and who currently has it expecting me to care enough to give you anything which I never will

Now then Politely Commit die as the popular memes support for you dont even know what is going on besides what you're drugged out ally SixSadistic66 told you a man who admitted to being on cocaine during the granting of gov perms to a member who was in his alliance for 1 day and he prior willing accepted him as Econ you supporting a really really dumb ally and an alliance that has lost its entire bank 5 times now and has been couped 3 times in a single year and several more times before that

You seem upset. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Simply put it took you several days to act and it took you 2 more to make a reason as to why you did furthermore I didn't attack first nor do I have thier bank and you didn't remotely go after the guy who admitted to using it as an alliance kick starter your targeting an accomplice not the guy who stole the thing and who currently has it expecting me to care enough to give you anything which I never will

Now then Politely Commit die as the popular memes support for you dont even know what is going on besides what you're drugged out ally SixSadistic66 told you a man who admitted to being on cocaine during the granting of gov perms to a member who was in his alliance for 1 day and he prior willing accepted him as Econ you supporting a really really dumb ally and an alliance that has lost its entire bank 5 times now and has been couped 3 times in a single year and several more times before that

wow i can't believe someone did coke

 

what is he, a boomer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Simply put it took you several days to act and it took you 2 more to make a reason as to why you did furthermore I didn't attack first nor do I have thier bank and you didn't remotely go after the guy who admitted to using it as an alliance kick starter your targeting an accomplice not the guy who stole the thing and who currently has it expecting me to care enough to give you anything which I never will

Now then Politely Commit die as the popular memes support for you dont even know what is going on besides what you're drugged out ally SixSadistic66 told you a man who admitted to being on cocaine during the granting of gov perms to a member who was in his alliance for 1 day and he prior willing accepted him as Econ you supporting a really really dumb ally and an alliance that has lost its entire bank 5 times now and has been couped 3 times in a single year and several more times before that

Nokia, my man, you ok?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Comrade Marx said:

What on God's Green Orbis have I just read?

That's just standard from him. It doesn't get better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2019 at 1:13 PM, Allan Holman said:

Have you ever imagined what it would be like to be an top ten alliance so impotent, that they had to recruit another top ten alliance to beat a micro bloc? And then STILL got their butts being handed to them, so they had to call in another top ten alliance pretending to be fictional characters to escape their empty lives, AND a top twenty alliance that sounds like something out of a bad sci-fi flick to blitz said micro-alliance? Then attempt to use this blitz to intimidate the people who owe said micros cash from loans into paying them instead? Well look no further than Punching Bag Pantheon, the alliance so completely devoid of any type of tactical skill, intelligence, or self-respect, that they had to act like the playground bully that got his butt kicked by the quiet weird kid, ran off crying to tell big brother whose in a two whole grades higher than the one he's in, then came back two days later swaggering around like nothing ever happened. There's a reason why the war's called Poor Pantheon, folks. Because win, lose, or draw, they will not, nor will they ever, be getting any reparations of any kind. They will not be collecting on any of the debts owed to Nokia Rokia. And they will not be able to live down the fact that they, a top ten alliance, had to seek help from other powerful alliances to avoid getting beat by a group of micros.

I have seen some pretty hilarious posts. Damn this one is up there.
Not only are you playing the sore victim but also dismissing facts. Pantheon never "recruited" allies to defeat a "micro bloc". Pantheon was robbed. YOUR alliance leader was an accomplice. Pantheon's allies took action (as any M-level ally would). Perhaps you cannot come to terms with what ACTUAL allies are. Perhaps you're a sore loser. However I wish to applaud and thank you for a most entertaining post. I look forward to seeing the white flag on your side of the field.

As for our "butts" being handed to us, backing yourself up with some statistical evidence would help your case. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kosta said:

I have seen some pretty hilarious posts. Damn this one is up there.
Not only are you playing the sore victim but also dismissing facts. Pantheon never "recruited" allies to defeat a "micro bloc". Pantheon was robbed. YOUR alliance leader was an accomplice. Pantheon's allies took action (as any M-level ally would). Perhaps you cannot come to terms with what ACTUAL allies are. Perhaps you're a sore loser. However I wish to applaud and thank you for a most entertaining post. I look forward to seeing the white flag on your side of the field.

As for our "butts" being handed to us, backing yourself up with some statistical evidence would help your case. 😉

I can't really blame TCM for not knowing what allies are, given that they did something so incredibly dumb their own allies were like 'have fun guys'

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2019 at 12:24 PM, namukara said:

I can't really blame TCM for not knowing what allies are, given that they did something so incredibly dumb their own allies were like 'have fun guys'

I thought the Astra Bloc had an "MDAP"? They technically can't back out and say "have fun."  So where is the rest of their bloc?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Singha said:

I thought the Astra Bloc had an "MDAP"? They technically can't back out and say "have fun."  So where is the rest of their bloc?

They can when the aggressive action you've taken was without warning and using a means and CB which you had to violate the bloody treaty for. Fun fact: Nokia justified his actions by saying that TCM protected Demacia, despite the fact that new Protectorates are to be voted on by the entire Bloc, as the treaty states they will be protected by all and not just by one. Essentially meaning, instead of "Effectively" attacking all of Astra by hitting a prot, you would be LITERALLY hitting all of them by doing so. 

Shocker, when you violate your agreements constantly, other people won't uphold them for you either. Welcome to Pragmatism and Politics, say goodbye to Idealism and Nonsense, hope you enjoyed your stay there though. :P 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2019 at 5:18 AM, Comrade Marx said:

83GU9Vq.png

 

If Infra damages don't count then how the hell are we calculating damages going forward? A rhetorical question. Infrastructure damages count, and you're not doing well in the damage department Nokia. No amount of delusional grandeur on your part will convince the rest of the world that you're not being beaten down by Pantheon and allies.

Well shit, following that logic Coalition B should surrender too .... :D  10 points for micro being good enough to steal Pantheon bank, 0 points for being shit enough to not keep it and the rest of this topic...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Akuryo said:

 

I see, so that was the case. Thanks for the clarification.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Akuryo said:

They can when the aggressive action you've taken was without warning and using a means and CB which you had to violate the bloody treaty for. Fun fact: Nokia justified his actions by saying that TCM protected Demacia, despite the fact that new Protectorates are to be voted on by the entire Bloc, as the treaty states they will be protected by all and not just by one. Essentially meaning, instead of "Effectively" attacking all of Astra by hitting a prot, you would be LITERALLY hitting all of them by doing so. 

Shocker, when you violate your agreements constantly, other people won't uphold them for you either. Welcome to Pragmatism and Politics, say goodbye to Idealism and Nonsense, hope you enjoyed your stay there though. :P 

That's brutal lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's true though; Akuryo is only pointing out the harsh truth...

  

15 hours ago, kalev60 said:

Well shit, following that logic Coalition B should surrender too .... :D  10 points for micro being good enough to steal Pantheon bank, 0 points for being shit enough to not keep it and the rest of this topic...

lol, Kalev, gotta admit, you have a point there. 😆

Edited by Don Juan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2019 at 9:02 AM, Kosta said:

I have seen some pretty hilarious posts. Damn this one is up there.
Not only are you playing the sore victim but also dismissing facts. Pantheon never "recruited" allies to defeat a "micro bloc". Pantheon was robbed. YOUR alliance leader was an accomplice. Pantheon's allies took action (as any M-level ally would). Perhaps you cannot come to terms with what ACTUAL allies are. Perhaps you're a sore loser. However I wish to applaud and thank you for a most entertaining post. I look forward to seeing the white flag on your side of the field.

As for our "butts" being handed to us, backing yourself up with some statistical evidence would help your case. 😉

You're not getting the white flag. You're not getting reparations. And I said Pantheon, a top ten alliance. needed help to AVOID getting beaten by a micro-bloc. But congratulations on starting, fighting, and pulling your allies into a war that was completely pointless, since, I repeat, you're never getting anything from us, and now we're in a new alliance that's being protected by The Commonwealth until our members can rebuild, arm up, and recruit allies, at which point we will rejoin TCM. Again, reiterating two points: that you needed 5x the members from 4 different top 20 alliances in order to fight a micro, and it was completely pointless since you have not, nor will ever be getting anything out of it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.