Poor Pantheon: update

Allan Holman

2 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

We ain't mate XD

Sorry but I duly hope you understand that you aren't very special your alliance turned belly up after being hit during 2 days

Oh, are you still under that delusional notion of yours, that you guys can turn this around and have the upper hand within two weeks?    I must say, you gave me quite a chuckle with that one the other night on your show. 

Edited by Dr James Wilson
Autocorrect you fail me again
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

7 hours ago, Darzy said:

image.thumb.png.7f07baffbc26aa25428473d8a66ac129.pngimage.png.148f2b4304da408485a40ed3cc37c204.pngimage.thumb.png.b531869d3a9a5587f373fa7607fb1e12.pngimage.thumb.png.6c8880074cb411cdd97324a78930fa41.png
Giving up already bud? Three months?

And mate you know me I dont give up thanks tho didn't think we ever were Buddies warms my heart knowing we are XD

Just now, Dr James Wilson said:

Oh, are you still under that delusional notion of yours, that you guys can turn this around and have the upper hand within two weeks?    I must say, you gave me quite a chuckle with that one the other night on your show. 

Sorry dull boy we got a treat in store

Also your coordinating sucks only reason we got hurt was your member count

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

And mate you know me I dont give up thanks tho didn't think we ever were Buddies warms my heart knowing we are XD

Also your coordinating sucks only reason we got hurt was your member count

I'm looking at a billion and a half net loss in damage for the Coal Mines and pressing X to doubt.

Edited by Comrade Marx
Words.
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Where on earth does this overconfidence of yours come from?   It’s truly baffling.  Oh, I wonder if it has to do with those nations of yours who left the AA?   

edit: we suck at coordinating?   Hm, yes I don’t know about that.  Maybe we aren’t the best, but we don’t suck.    I will say, i certainly did enjoy how Allen got hit minutes after he came out of beige.  I’m sure he’ll make a post to whine about that too.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Avanti Immortali

4 minutes ago, hope said:

nokia: panth sucks so bad ez war time

*nokia starts losing*

OKAY WELL I CANT HELP THAT YOU GUYS HAVE MORE MEMBERS THAN US AND TREATIES

Didn't say anything about treaties hon and I'll have the member issue under control soon also losing is debatable 

23 minutes ago, Comrade Marx said:

I'm looking at a billion and a half net loss in damage for the Coal Mines and pressing X to doubt.

2.5k infra builds does that lel remove infra damage we 1bil positive 

23 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Where on earth does this overconfidence of yours come from?   It’s truly baffling.  Oh, I wonder if it has to do with those nations of yours who left the AA?   

edit: we suck at coordinating?   Hm, yes I don’t know about that.  Maybe we aren’t the best, but we don’t suck.    I will say, i certainly did enjoy how Allen got hit minutes after he came out of beige.  I’m sure he’ll make a post to whine about that too.  

He is a inactive largely so meh he'll just log in and repair post war he is used to getting rolled by Kertchtog 

7 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Didn't say anything about treaties hon and I'll have the member issue under control soon also losing is debatable 

He is a inactive largely so meh he'll just log in and repair post war he is used to getting rolled by Kertchtog 

your alliance is literally crying in the OP, stop being a little !@#$ about getting rolled and move on 

16 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Did you just recommend that people remove part of the damage done to TCM because it isn't fair? Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

Did you just recommend that people remove part of the damage done to TCM because it isn't fair? Lol

Nope I didn't just pointing out if it wasn't for the high infra we,d be positive 

43 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

Anything to fit the narrative.  

Just now, Nokia Rokia said:

Nope I didn't just pointing out if it wasn't for the high infra we,d be positive 

So, if you’re nations weren’t built the way they are, you’d be winning.  But you aren’t because of your nation builds.  That’s what your saying?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Avanti Immortali

44 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Anything to fit the narrative.  

So, if you’re nations weren’t built the way they are, you’d be winning.  But you aren’t because of your nation builds.  That’s what your saying?

Na fam 2.5k infra peace builds are superior and better over all however that's peace time in war time it has adverse affects it takes a good some of cash to get a buncha pop to 2.5k builds hence when you burn them it's a hella nice stat pad

Edited by Nokia Rokia

1 hour ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Na fam 2.5k infra peace builds are superior and better over all however that's peace time in war time it has adverse affects it takes a good some of cash to get a buncha pop to 2.5k builds hence when you burn them it's a hella nice stat pad

Us Destroying things you paid to build is stat padding...what la-la land is it that you live in?

edit: apparently it’s quite the place.  “Take out the thing that makes up the other portion of a nation that can be damaged and just look at the mil and we good”

5B440F24-1E47-45E6-A9E6-18C305F1B1FB.jpeg

Picture
  • Downvote 1

Avanti Immortali

3 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

We ain't mate XD

Sorry but I duly hope you understand that you aren't very special your alliance turned belly up after being hit during 2 days

And as for you mate I just want you to know we are actually fine the point of not building military is strategic and had its reasons sorry your to dull to understand 

Belly up? Lmao. Ok now that's hilarious. Were not ready for war, and anyone can see that. But if we did so bad against your whole coalition, why did you want a MDoAP afterwards? Also, just like this instance, you violated your bloc charter and dont have help. Poor leadership buddy, I'll bring some flowers to your funeral.

6 minutes ago, Richard Payne III said:

Belly up? Lmao. Ok now that's hilarious. Were not ready for war, and anyone can see that. But if we did so bad against your whole coalition, why did you want a MDoAP afterwards? Also, just like this instance, you violated your bloc charter and dont have help. Poor leadership buddy, I'll bring some flowers to your funeral.

I actually Honored part of a different treaty and what you expect the Bloc need to pull all sides of our star

4 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

We ain't mate XD

And as for you mate I just want you to know we are actually fine the point of not building military is strategic and had its reasons sorry your to dull to understand 

Surely the point of you not building military is the same reason that some members of grumpy have stopped building military?

I.e. what is the point since you can't build enough of it

3 minutes ago, namukara said:

Surely the point of you not building military is the same reason that some members of grumpy have stopped building military?

I.e. what is the point since you can't build enough of it

We can build enough for example I have over a week of biege I can build max air easy 

On 11/15/2019 at 10:08 PM, Allan Holman said:

You're definitely underselling. Weed goes for $10 to $15 usually, depending on the strain, although price does vary by area. Places that are more expensive like NY or Cali, are more likely to charge higher for the same weed, cause they got higher bills to pay.

Where I live its sold legally for 5 CAD a gram lol

Instead of fighting this war, how about you guys all hand over your shit to me and stop fighting and in the end there will be no additional casualties and I gain.
This is stonks right here.

7 hours ago, hope said:

nokia: panth sucks so bad ez war time

*nokia starts losing*

OKAY WELL I CANT HELP THAT YOU GUYS HAVE MORE MEMBERS THAN US AND TREATIES

Literally Germany and the Axis powers before and after the USSR threw manpower at them 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dr James Wilson said:

No I really don't care. The fact that you pulled a Pantheon (calling in your friends to help you despite having a stronger nation) actually kind of amuses me.

4 hours ago, Broke said:

Where I live its sold legally for 5 CAD a gram lol

CAD. I'm in the U.S. where pot is still illegal on the federal level, and in most states.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Yeah I have a kid and work so I can't always be online. I still make a point to log in at least a couple times a day. As for being rolled, yeah not too worried, I assume once this war is over and done, we'll be rebuilding infra with alliance taxes to raise up our income.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Allan Holman said:

No I really don't care. The fact that you pulled a Pantheon (calling in your friends to help you despite having a stronger nation) actually kind of amuses me.

CAD. I'm in the U.S. where pot is still illegal on the federal level, and in most states.

......I wasn’t even the First Nation to declare on you nor did I choose you.  Calm down.   Also, stop acting like it was absurd of Pantheon to ask us to help them roll you.   It’s not like you haven’t been asking for it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Avanti Immortali

15 hours ago, Akuryo said:

I mean they are just normal members who had nothing to do with the trafficking, ya can't blame them if they don't want to be party to the punishment for an action they didn't take. That just sounds normal to me. :P

Oh, true I guess. Well, I wouldn't hold it against them to leave then.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1