Poor Pantheon: update

Allan Holman

6 hours ago, Allan Holman said:

Then stop making me repeat myself. You're not getting paid by TCM for the theft. End.

That’s ok cause TCM doesn’t exist anymore.   Congrats I guess?

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
11 hours ago, Allan Holman said:

First, never said we were gonna attack, just rebuild and recruit to prevent this happening again, as you were told in Discord. Second, we both know you only posted this to virtue-signal to GOONS in an attempt at getting peace. Ever watch the news? If there's one thing a leftist mob doesn't get, it's "forgiveness." Mark my words, they WILL find an excuse to roll on you. They did it to Nokia. They won't stop until they get their hands on TCM. And if anyone here fancies themselves a gambler, the betting pool on WHEN they'll attack can be found at 

Can I bet?

See you call them leftist mod and wonder why fools like you always get hit, you brag about stealing a bank when your alliance bank and such was stolen also, the reason you or TCM can not pay back Panth is due to not having the cash or the means to be able to do so.

I might be a massive !@#$, I am sure there are many people in this game who would love to roll me but there's one thing you are missing that I have, honor and respect, When I found out I was given stolen cash I agreed to return it, even if it place a financial hardship on my nation as I live by a code. But if i make an agreement with someone, I follow though with it at all costs.

3 hours ago, Allan Holman said:

Still does, just taking a hiatus.

I eagerly await its return then to boost my damage numbers.  Until then...

del.gif

Edited by Dr James Wilson
  • Upvote 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

12 hours ago, Allan Holman said:

Still does, just taking a hiatus.

How do you propose that TCM will ever come back when the threat of permanent war lingers over the head of anyone considering using the name ever again?

If this game is still around in a year when the cowards come out of hiding, I 100% guarantee they will be declared on immediately, by the way.