Poor Pantheon: update

Allan Holman

1 minute ago, Akuryo said:

George stole their bank, Nokia trafficked it, Nokia choose to 'counter' for George, Minesome joined, everyone else him "have fun with that".

As much as my ego loves to take credit, I'm afraid none of it belongs to me. 

I want our Satanic Symbol back

Owen Jones of Cmryu has committed an act of terrorism to kill civillians and destroy infrastructure in your city of . They were not successful.

11/15 11:03 pm An unknown nation has committed an act of terrorism against your country. They successfully detonated an explosive in your city, Udine, terrorizing civillians and destroying 1.00 infrastructure.

11/15 09:55 pm An unknown nation has committed an act of terrorism against your country. They successfully detonated an explosive in your city, Genoe, terrorizing civillians and destroying 1.00 infrastructure.

Lovely master Milcom Coordination.
Edited by Nokia Rokia
i want Dark Mode on my forums account
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Allan Holman said:

Have you ever imagined what it would be like to be an top ten alliance....

To be fair, anyone can enter the top ten right now when the big fishes are away having fun.

• Like 1

mlem.png

I'm just wondering the thought process that goes into the following actions:

You know we're a micro?

Yeah?

How about we traffic a stolen bank for a top-10 alliance.

Oh is it someone that's in a massive war and can't defend itself?

Uhm...no?

And they've got no allies right, I mean, I wouldn't want to annoy an alliance with 3 mdps with other alliances twice our size.

As a matter of fact, they've got lots of allies!

Yay! This is a great idea, let's do it guys!

I think the previous thread has made the position totally clear. Pay debts, or give up on playing in a meaningful way. BTW, can you tell your bigger members to build some military? I'm bored here waiting for you to get into my war range.

• Upvote 2

On 11/16/2019 at 2:13 PM, Menhera said:

To be fair, anyone can enter the top ten right now when the big fishes are away having fun.

Chances are, a big fish knocked out of the top 10 isn’t having fun. 

• Haha 2

On 11/16/2019 at 2:13 PM, Menhera said:

If we can get to #7 in two months during a war, anyone who can't is just embarrassing themselves really.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Teaspoon said:

If we can get to #7 in two months during a war, anyone who can't is just embarrassing themselves really.

Says the alliance whose members spend so much time on this game they totally don't take seriously to generate 1b in cash from a shoddy baseball mechanic. :^)

OK GOONer.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Says the alliance whose members spend so much time on this game they totally don't take seriously to generate 1b in cash from a shoddy baseball mechanic. :^)

OK GOONer.

No one has said you can't share in the prosperity. You just lack the capacity for organizing.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, namukara said:

I'm just wondering the thought process that goes into the following actions:

You know we're a micro?

Yeah?

How about we traffic a stolen bank for a top-10 alliance.

Oh is it someone that's in a massive war and can't defend itself?

Uhm...no?

And they've got no allies right, I mean, I wouldn't want to annoy an alliance with 3 mdps with other alliances twice our size.

As a matter of fact, they've got lots of allies!

Yay! This is a great idea, let's do it guys!

I think the previous thread has made the position totally clear. Pay debts, or give up on playing in a meaningful way. BTW, can you tell your bigger members to build some military? I'm bored here waiting for you to get into my war range.

sorry we aint losing and panth is a really bad alliance currently fighting with worse aas

• Downvote 1

Just gonna throw this out there, that wasnt a smart move nokia. Did you think the whole thing through? Or just see money and jump?

Also, the name of the war should be "3,500 Degrees Fahrenheit"

That's how hot coal burns ?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Darzy said:

image.thumb.png.7f07baffbc26aa25428473d8a66ac129.pngimage.png.148f2b4304da408485a40ed3cc37c204.pngimage.thumb.png.b531869d3a9a5587f373fa7607fb1e12.pngimage.thumb.png.6c8880074cb411cdd97324a78930fa41.png
Giving up already bud? Three months?

I mean they are just normal members who had nothing to do with the trafficking, ya can't blame them if they don't want to be party to the punishment for an action they didn't take. That just sounds normal to me. :P

• Upvote 1

Yeah it's not the fault of the normal members, they should just...you know...disband and join TI or something. That's what happens when an alliance leader does something so monumentally stupid that even their allies are like 'yeah, good luck with that one:' normal members take the hit. Despite that...I'm not in milcom but it would be nice if this went all the way, multiple rounds, happy happy fun times. Because you know, I want you guys to build some military and get yourselves in my war range, because it's getting a bit boring as a spectator.

Although...TCM's weird aversion to having steel in their nations does preclude that a little.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

sorry we aint losing and panth is a really bad alliance currently fighting with worse aas

But you are losing...

• Upvote 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

54 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

But you are losing...

We ain't mate XD

1 hour ago, Richard Payne III said:

Nope, just watching the fire, roasting s'mores. Oh, I better throw them away, cant cook on coal, its poisonous.

Sorry but I duly hope you understand that you aren't very special your alliance turned belly up after being hit during 2 days

4 hours ago, namukara said:

Yeah it's not the fault of the normal members, they should just...you know...disband and join TI or something. That's what happens when an alliance leader does something so monumentally stupid that even their allies are like 'yeah, good luck with that one:' normal members take the hit. Despite that...I'm not in milcom but it would be nice if this went all the way, multiple rounds, happy happy fun times. Because you know, I want you guys to build some military and get yourselves in my war range, because it's getting a bit boring as a spectator.

Although...TCM's weird aversion to having steel in their nations does preclude that a little.

And as for you mate I just want you to know we are actually fine the point of not building military is strategic and had its reasons sorry your to dull to understand 

• Upvote 1