Poor Pantheon: update

Allan Holman

1. It’s not from sci-fi. TF is a federal monarchy, hence its name.

2. A few months ago, Nokia was our ally (as a member) and Pantheon was an enemy (Sock War).

3. As far as I’m aware, we blitzed TCM because of this, but not because Pantheon asked us too. We have a treaty and we uphold it, no need to ask.

4. We obey Kosta. Ask him for more reasons why.

5. Ngl I just want to raid it to yeet some weebs who bought out the coal market

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1. It still sounds like it. Watch Star Trek.

2. What does that have to do with you blitzing us now?

3. Still doesn't change the fact that you waited until Pantheon was LOSING to micros. 

4. I was mocking your entire alliance and all your allies in this war. That DEFINITELY includes Kosta. 

5. We love coal. What do you expect from us?

1 minute ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Who is the top 10 alliance pretending to be fictional characters?

The Immortals. Think they're vampires, like being humanoid parasites is something to be proud of.

I'm under strict orders to troll here guys. Don't shoot the messenger.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Allan Holman said:

More for me. And my high definitely thinks your opinion blows. Don't be a picky pothead folks. It'll empty your wallet, mmkay?

Well I was lying.  I’d never turn that down.  Not considering what i pay. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

Guest San Fortunado
35 minutes ago, Allan Holman said:

Ten bucks a gram.

I sell mine for five bucks a gram. Shit's stronger too, so much that I believe five bucks is a lot of money.

Just now, San Fortunado said:

I sell mine for five bucks a gram. Shit's stronger too, so much that I believe five bucks is a lot of money.

You're definitely underselling. Weed goes for $10 to $15 usually, depending on the strain, although price does vary by area. Places that are more expensive like NY or Cali, are more likely to charge higher for the same weed, cause they got higher bills to pay.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kitschie said:

Post on how sad Pantheon is turns into a dank bud appreciation thread. Not surprised. Not disappointed.  

Puff puff pass now guys. I'm joining in.

wassnt this all about the puffs tho like who cares about their bank just puff and pass

2 minutes ago, Pop said:

The micro bloc stole Pantheon's bank and then started raiding them, and now you're crying foul because their MDPs are defending them. That's the exact purpose of an MDP not bullying, what did you expect them to do? Bend over?

imo both sides are irrelevant micros, but if TCM can't handle the heat then it should get out of the kitchen.

we handling it bb no worries 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pop said:

The micro bloc stole Pantheon's bank and then started raiding them, and now you're crying foul because their MDPs are defending them. That's the exact purpose of an MDP not bullying, what did you expect them to do? Bend over?

imo both sides are irrelevant micros, but if TCM can't handle the heat then it should get out of the kitchen.

George stole their bank, Nokia trafficked it, Nokia choose to 'counter' for George, Minesome joined, everyone else told him "have fun with that".

As much as my ego loves to take credit, I'm afraid none of it belongs to me. 

Edited by Akuryo
  • Like 2