SNN-Shifty's Haunting the Chapel

Guest San Fortunado

6 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

So, who played themselves?

Apparently, it depends on who you ask.

My money is on the people who posted fake logs, presenting them as real, apparently while suspecting that they were fake, without actually telling anyone they thought the leaks were fake until that fact had been confirmed in later posts.

• Upvote 6

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

5 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

My money is on the people who posted fake logs, presenting them as real, apparently while suspecting that they were fake, without actually telling anyone they thought the leaks were fake until that fact had been confirmed in later posts.

This is a man with comprehension.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Chief Wiggum said:

hides posts

Ok, you can go back to being on topic.

P.S. I would like 20 credits for my services.

We're currently running a two for one special where if you ban two people we'll buy 50 credits. Think it over.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Teaspoon said:

We're currently running a two for one special where if you ban two people we'll buy 50 credits. Think it over.

Full alliances are ~30~ per member.

4 hours ago, Charnel said:

Calm down sir~

ycd9jmzNBj-4.png

pick up a football.

2 hours ago, Big Brother said:

Sounds like a good bet then. 

• Like 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
16 hours ago, Gatorcock said:

“I can talk to Alex and get blutarch banned because usually required 20 credits though” 

GOONS is truly a shitty alliance, lmfao.

@Alexwhat happened to the whole “no using moderators as a weapon” ordeal

not using mods as a weapon, they are paying the admin to ban someone not the same thing.

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Gatorcock said:

“I can talk to Alex and get blutarch banned because usually required 20 credits though” 

GOONS is truly a shitty alliance, lmfao.

@Alexwhat happened to the whole “no using moderators as a weapon” ordeal

FYI I have never and will never do this.

I do my best to not be involved at all in IC affairs and have never taken any bribes/money outside of the official Donation system.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

I do my best to not be involved at all in IC affairs and have never taken any bribes/money outside of the official Donation system.

I apologize for the accusation, GOONS made those implications, and I simply followed through believing that. 

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Are you saying that GONOS... *Lied*?!?!

2 hours ago, Alex said:

You heard em, boys. Use the official donation system for your bribes instead of credits.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Fake log drop narrative is totally wrong though, Goons have admitted multiple times that they made the logs, nobody altered the logs, it´s their words and statements in it, they also leaked em so the logs while trolling or joke are technically till original Goon Gov made logs reflecting their competence also the fact that they don´t need spy in the gov to leak badly shines a bright light on their OPSEC capabilities  other than that nice work :D:D:D  

Edited by kalev60