SNN-Shifty's Haunting the Chapel

Guest San Fortunado

Guest San Fortunado
Just now, Marxalot said:

They're the ones who took the most blatantly obvious ruse in the history of mankind and, in their desperation to get an "own" on us that doesn't involve them just screaming "ARE YOU TRIGGERED??", couldn't post logs and ping alex fast enough.

Stop talking in the third person.

1 minute ago, Marxalot said:

They're the ones who took the most blatantly obvious ruse in the history of mankind and, in their desperation to get an "own" on us that doesn't involve them just screaming "ARE YOU TRIGGERED??", couldn't post logs and ping alex fast enough.

so you fake logs to own the rightoids. i respect the effort but i dont think it entirely worked out in your favor. most bystanders probably think you're both idiots

Just now, hope said:

so you fake logs to own the rightoids. i respect the effort but i dont think it entirely worked out in your favor. most bystanders probably think you're both idiots

We embrace it, look at our flag, GOONS is still in their denial phase though, just let them grow out of it.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gatorcock said:

We embrace it, look at our flag, GOONS is still in their denial phase though, just let them grow out of it.

your current one or that "snowflake jews" edit of our flag that yall designed and were rocking a while back?

Edited by Marxalot
clarity

Guest San Fortunado
1 minute ago, hope said:

We respect that, even from people such as yourself. Gotta give GOONS some credit though for taking hours to plan this out for a few minutes of perceived gratitude. 

1 minute ago, San Fortunado said:

We respect that, even from people such as yourself. Gotta give GOONS some credit though for taking hours to plan this out for a few minutes of perceived gratitude. 

You were actually rolling with the punches decently well earlier, and now yall are resorting to "made u post tho lol"

8 minutes ago, San Fortunado said:

Thanks

Guest San Fortunado
1 minute ago, Micchan said:

3 pages of this in less than an hour?

Let's talk about real problems here, WHERE'S KENO???

Everyone ask Where's Keno, but nobody asks How's Keno?

4 minutes ago, what is property? said:

@Alex Please stop banning people for goon credits.

Information like this breaking out is a very bad look and there is already way too much favoritism towards the goons both here, on discord and in game. 

We can live with the spam, the stalin worshiping and how they push around the moderators, the bullying, insults and systematic rule-bending, but surely a players life must be worth more than 20 credits. Do not do your loyal community in for 20 credits man.

Thank you,

A concerned citizen

Alex isn't banning people for credits. If you believe that, I have a luxury liner to sell you.

Guest San Fortunado
2 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

Alex isn't banning people for credits. If you believe that, I have a luxury liner to sell you.

He also has an alliance that you can join too with the best government members around.

4 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

I dont know man, its not the best idea to spread rumors like these about the games creator. Not only the guy created a great game but he has a good reputation within the community. Its a shame that his integrity has become a joke to some people. I hope its not true, i really do, but these types of events cast the shadow of doubt over what already seems shady considering the leniency you people appear to enjoy.

Edited by what is property?
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

36 minutes ago, San Fortunado said:

just lol at the idea of GOONS spending hours to plan something out

just lol at the idea of Blutarch Mann spending more than ten minutes planning things out

I mean come on my dude do we strike you as diligent planners

• Downvote 2